Donald Trump

Left: Maxwell Yearick
Right: Thomas Matthew Crooks

Not sure what to make of this.

1721004356480366.jpg

1721004457111875.jpg

His whole statement actually reads like a man whose been touched by a moment of divine clarify and inspiration.

***Quote***

Thank you to everyone for your thoughts and prayers yesterday, as it was God alone who prevented the unthinkable from happening. We will FEAR NOT, but instead remain resilient in our Faith and Defiant in the face of Wickedness. Our love goes out to the other victims and their families. We pray for the recovery of those who were wounded, and hold in our hearts the memory of the citizen who was so horribly killed. In this moment, it is more important than ever that we stand United, and show our True Character as Americans, remaining Strong and Determined, and not allowing Evil to Win. I truly love our Country, and love you all, and look forward to speaking to our Great Nation this week from Wisconsin.
🙏 DJT

***End Quote***

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1721017353313.webp
    FB_IMG_1721017353313.webp
    733.9 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:
I find it strange that there was no police/USSS presence on the second building of that manufacturing company, the one behind the shooter's location. And it's the tallest building in the area, with a perfect view of the crowd - ideal place for a security team to set up an OP.
View attachment 9995
I have seen a video interview with a local cop saying they were in the building he shot from, and the cop was amazed that they didn't notice the shooter.

I also saw a claim that a cop did go up to the roof, but the shooter pointed his rifle at the cop, and so the cop quickly retreated. The shooter then took his shots quickly at Trump as soon as the cop had retreated.

The first report is more credible, since it was a person in uniform saying they were in the building. The second is more questionable, if for no other reason than the fact I haven't seen more about it.

If these reports are true, then there was a police presence. It still doesn't explain why they wouldn't have someone on that roof, and why they wouldn't have detected the shooter when he was approaching the building.

As for noticing when he was actually on the roof, it appears the other rooftop snipers did see him the whole time, and purposely let him be until he could make a number of shots.

I’m not even sure we can blame the usss for all of this? They are in charge if the immediate area around the target, the local police takes care of the rest. The local police had officers in the building but not on the roof (whoops!) of the shooter, all of these guys are on mic and co stably talking to each other that they are checking on something

If you want to blame usss, they were told about the shooter on the roof by people who saw him before he shot, could have got T off stage until they got the rifleman on the roof?
No, the USSS is responsible, and they normally make sure to positively control every high point within long shooting range. This was within close shooting range, so it absolutely should have been covered under known existing practices.

I can't agree this was negligence. It looks like malice to me.

The Deep State took down JFK, RFK, and Nixon. They were able to control all the presidents from Ford through Obama, but then when Trump came along, they were back to their same old tricks.

There are way too many problems with this to believe for a second that this was a lone shooter who just happened to be able to get into position and take multiple shots.

There are way too many problems with this to believe for a second that this was a lone shooter who just happened to be able to get into position and take multiple shots.
Yep, believing some random goon just happened to come across an unwatched building and have time to crawl along the roof with people pointing him out etc is basically the same as believing Epstein committed suicide at this point.

Back