Donald Trump

According to this eye witness, there was a roof with a CLEAR VIEW to Trump that had no SS agents on it.

I've been to 5 or 6 Trump rallies, and at every single one there were SS agents on top of every roof in the vicinity 1-2 mile radius from where Trump traveled through.

For a roof to be wide open, and for a shooter to be able to find it with a clear view, equipped a sniper, is simply impossible to be a coincidence.
Back in the RVF days, I posted a thread about my going to Trump's Inauguration. One of the things that stood out to me then was how many agents were on the rooftops.

No doubt in my mind that this was an inside job.

No doubt in my mind that this was an inside job.
One thing to keep in mind is that Trump and JFK Jr. have asked and/or requested (repeatedly) the Biden Administration for more security details and protections (i.e., Secret Service) for months. It really should start with this guy who most likely denied their requests.

New-Mayorkas-.jpg

Last edited:
What a mess. Can't trust the USSS to investigate this. Can't trust the FBI to do it either. Even if they get it right (unlikely), any investigation will have to be reviewed by DHS (Majorkas) or DOJ (Garland). Those two have proven they'll do anything for the agenda. Either of them will try to turn it into an anti-semitic thing. Trump has to win, or there's no chance of the truth coming out on this.

I've had to re-watch this several times. Something is really off. This is what I noticed:

1. You can clearly see the USSS spot the shooter.
2. He doesn't initiate and is not taking action...yet.
3. He basically wait for the incoming fire.
4. Finally, he responds when the shots are fired.

Why wait for the shooter to fire first? Shouldn't the USSS sniper take him out first once the threat is in his line of sight?

Back