Donald Trump

You know I was going to vote for Rfk jr as a protest vote but the (((deep state ))) just tried to jfk Trump. I hope he stays alive but will obviously have to tighten security. Maybe fewer outdoor rallies and do more town halls indoors ? I mean how did someone even get a gun to one of these rallies?

According to this eye witness, there was a roof with a CLEAR VIEW to Trump that had no SS agents on it.

I've been to 5 or 6 Trump rallies, and at every single one there were SS agents on top of every roof in the vicinity 1-2 mile radius from where Trump traveled through.

For a roof to be wide open, and for a shooter to be able to find it with a clear view, equipped a sniper, is simply impossible to be a coincidence.

They will push the "lone wolf nutjob" angle but that is 100% bullshit. This is like 9/11. There is no way this could have happened without it being an inside job.

How could the shooter have known this roof would have a vantage point, and be undefended? There has to be a mole within the SS that leaked out plans of this rally in advance to someone trying to kill Trump, most likely the CIA, who then activated their nutjob antifa asset by leaking info of where there would be an opening on a roof during a rally.

There are no coincidences in politics and this one glows to high heaven.

According to this eye witness, there was a roof with a CLEAR VIEW to Trump that had no SS agents on it.

I've been to 5 or 6 Trump rallies, and at every single one there were SS agents on top of every roof in the vicinity 1-2 mile radius from where Trump traveled through.

For a roof to be wide open, and for a shooter to be able to find it with a clear view, equipped a sniper, is simply impossible to be a coincidence.

They will push the "lone wolf nutjob" angle but that is 100% bullshit. This is like 9/11. There is no way this could have happened without it being an inside job.

How could the shooter have known this roof would have a vantage point, and be undefended? There has to be a mole within the SS that leaked out plans of this rally in advance to someone trying to kill Trump, most likely the CIA, who then activated their nutjob antifa asset by leaking info of where there would be an opening on a roof during a rally.

I think there is no way this will be followed up.

When I first heard about the shooting, I said the Dems will release the shooter with no charges. I'm sure they would have wanted to, but he got shot.

I'm sure that whoever was responsible for a gunman managing to get onto an empty rooftop to shoot Trump will get off free as a bird, and will have a Go Fund Me worth $millions as well.

There is no justification for thinking otherwise.

Do you have a prediction, erad?

I mean how should I know? Just based off of what we’ve seen the past few years, ok the past 80 years, the zionists want to destroy western civilization, starting with Western Europe and the USA.

My prediction was that they would try to assassinate Biden but make it look like a heart attack and get Kamala across the finish line with mail in fraud ballots .

After today? Who knows. Maybe just keep using more shooters to shoot Trump ? I’m still baffled that Trump security detail let in multiple shooters to his rally venue, with guns?!

Full text
Nothing to see here, just Sidney Blumenthal daydreaming about murdering and arresting Trump, the GOP and Justice Roberts. For those of you that don’t remember Blumenthal was a senior advisor to Bill Clinton and remains a close confidant of Hillary.

When at the State Dept. Hilda was in constant contact with Sidney and would often print his emails to distribute as policy. It’s fairly obvious where she gets all the encouragement to “eliminate” her enemies.

I'm sold. This was an inside job.
GSZ9xJJWoAAO0mN.webp

GSaLwZaW8AAroMc

Back