• ChristIsKing.eu has moved to ChristIsKing.cc - see the announcement for more details. If you don't know your password PM a mod on Element or via a temporary account here to confirm your username and email.

Donald Trump: Criticism & Debate Thread

Trump has only gotten more out of touch. When he started, he was cutting edge. Talked about real stuff that actually mattered. What's he doing now? Running a campaign to convince his base that he wasn't wrong on the vax. By the time 2020 rolled around, even before the chinavirus, I was already sick of watching him do nothing while the liberals ran a circus around him. At least he had good rhetoric before, even if there was no substance behind it. Now? Not even good rhetoric.
His campaign appears to be a collaboration of "based" Blacks, face tattoo'ed rappers, Hispanic small business owners who likely employ illegals, "conservative" women, IE, girl bosses who think men should still be "patriotic and fight" while they take all the cushy jobs and big income, boomer Israel-first Bush neo-cons, and Indians who want to cut in the legal immigration line and bring their entire family and root out White middle class workers by any means necessary.

I'll still be voting Trump.

The Jew signaling from both sides, who knows whats even going on there. Biden criticizing Israel but doing nothing whatsoever to stop them from bulldozing Palestine, Trump being "pro-Israel" while the non religious reform Jews absolutely hate him... I stopped trying to keep track of that a while back. It's pointless obsessing over things I have no control over.

I think the economy has been on a decades long trajectory, and it's going to go where it's going to go regardless of who's in office, but Trump can do some things to help alleviate that pressure and buy people more time, while Biden seems to just pour gas on the fire.

His campaign appears to be a collaboration of "based" Blacks, face tattoo'ed rappers, Hispanic small business owners who likely employ illegals, "conservative" women, IE, girl bosses who think men should still be "patriotic and fight" while they take all the cushy jobs and big income, boomer Israel-first Bush neo-cons, and Indians who want to cut in the legal immigration line and bring their entire family and root out White middle class workers by any means necessary.
If he would actually do the things he should do then I don't care who puts him over the finish line. But he's too much of a people-pleaser at heart to clean up anything.

Biden's entire 2020 campaign message was basically, "Vote for me, I'm not Trump." And now Trump's entire 2024 campaign message is, "Vote for me, I'm not Biden." The energy of this campaign is completely different from 2016 and even 2020. It kind of feels like everyone is just going through the motions; there's no sense of excitement on either side. Just dread and apprehension.

Sure, but we may be at the point where economic dread and apprehension may prove to be a larger driver of voter turnout, or simply more relevant than cultural dread and apprehension (e.g. oh my god that looks to be racist).

Sure, but we may be at the point where economic dread and apprehension may prove to be a larger driver of voter turnout, or simply more relevant than cultural dread and apprehension (e.g. oh my god that looks to be racist).
Right well if this was true then we would be having a conversation about someone other than Trump because he would be finishing his second term right now. Because this would/should have happened last election cycle.

Right well if this was true then we would be having a conversation about someone other than Trump because he would be finishing his second term right now. Because this would/should have happened last election cycle.
Not that simple. You're giving too much credit to the political intuition of the American voter, which has declined significantly over the last few decades. A big reason for that is media propaganda. That said, alternate sources do emerge, albeit slowly, and consequently, voters slowly start changing behavior. Very slowly. Remember, the Obama era started in 2009. We're technically still in it but they are finally starting to lose grip. That's 15 years! An argument can be made that we were in the Reagan era beforehand and Obama broke that mold. That "era switch" itself is an interesting topic I've thought about greatly as I myself navigate politics.

That all said, I can appreciate your idealism and wish voters aligned with it too.

Not that simple. You're giving too much credit to the political intuition of the American voter, which has declined significantly over the last few decades. A big reason for that is media propaganda. That said, alternate sources do emerge, albeit slowly, and consequently, voters slowly start changing behavior. Very slowly. Remember, the Obama era started in 2009. We're technically still in it but they are finally starting to lose grip. That's 15 years! An argument can be made that we were in the Reagan era beforehand and Obama broke that mold. That "era switch" itself is an interesting topic I've thought about greatly as I myself navigate politics.

That all said, I can appreciate your idealism and wish voters aligned with it too.
How is the "Reagan era" any different than the "Obama era"? They both have the same policies, just one progressed more over time...

Mass immigration.
Amnesty
Out of control spending to bail out wall street and fund endless wars.
Revolutionary culture reigns on TV
Destruction of the family unit by feminism/no fault divorce.
Destruction of the middle class by breaking up unions and importing foreign labor and outsourcing labor.
Israel has control of our politicians and our international policy.

These things happened and increased under Reagan, Bush, Clinton, Obama, Trump and now Biden. They just increased and progressed from one president to another, with little to no change in policy. The only difference was, the further you go back in time, the less long-term impact that was noticeable because it had not taken full hold of society, yet.

Once they were able to get away with killing JFK, it was over. Everyone was bought and paid for or at least terrified to say "no". It appears Nixon tried to walk it back and bring some balance to these problems and he was soon kicked out of office. I think Carter tried to economically fight the demons, and for that, he was crushed economically.

Last edited:

Gee I wonder why that second term never happened? Complaining about the choices we have when ignoring how utterly rigged the game is ignoring the forest for the trees.

I see what you are saying but for me those eras are sub-eras to what is the main era. We are in a era of control. We have been that way since the creation of Israel. Ever since the height of American unity (WW2) we have been slowly torn apart by division, diversity, appeasement, and comfort.

And from what I have seen, voting hasn't helped much move the needle in a positive direction.

Gee I wonder why that second term never happened? Complaining about the choices we have when ignoring how utterly rigged the game is ignoring the forest for the trees.
Yes, yet you and @Cobra are advocating for getting involved in the game at a local level.

This isn't a criticism, I'm just curious to know how you intend to make a difference if you know the game is rigged? Genuine question.

On the old forum Samseau was suggesting we get involved now (I suppose this was 8 years ago?)to become the new deep state in 20 years. I don’t think the current deep state has any desire to give up power to anyone much less to newcomers that want to change the course of globo homo agenda

Edit This isn’t so much a criticism of samseau or anyone else , I like it when guys think of alternatives , I just don’t think getting involved with the Republican Party, either locally or nationally is a very productive use of time but respect guts who try , or disagree or whatnot

Last edited:
Yes, yet you and @Cobra are advocating for getting involved in the game at a local level.

This isn't a criticism, I'm just curious to know how you intend to make a difference if you know the game is rigged? Genuine question.

Getting involved 8 years ago made sense. I know guys who did and are doing quite well now.

Haven't suggested that nowadays, now have I? Although it's better than the alternative of doing NOTHING. Doing NOTHING shows a lack of faith, which is why I always suggest for men to be doing at least 1 of 3 things:

1. Involvement with a good Church (recommended Russian or Antiochian)
2. Online outreach with Red and God Pilling of the masses
3. Local government stuff to implement Christian goals (school boards, town councils, selectmen, etc)

ANYTHING is better than NOTHING. Doing NOTHING means the enemy just gets to steamroll you, and it shows you don't believe God is going to back you up.

Life is a leap of faith, and if one truly believes in God then they will act like God is real and act like God will guide them in whatever they do. Therefore, faith without works is dead - you should be working at something towards the ends of God.

If you aren't doing at least one of the above 3, you're throwing your life away and the lack of faith may doom you to hell.

Practically everyone on this forum knows why Trump didn't win reelection.

So what are you trying to say without using annologies? That Trump didn't win reelection due to fair and balanced election? Or since I'm not at my local government affiliated political party place advocating for people to vote I am wrong and he lost due to that?

Your use of the word complaining is not the right term here. I am concerned individual asking questions and stating what I believe to be the truth.

Me voting today won't change the trajectory of this current affair.
My father voting before me didn't change the trajectory of his time.
My grandfather voting before him didn't change the trajectory either.

Do I really need to go on?

On the old forum Samseau was suggesting we get involved now (I suppose this was 8 years ago?)to become the new deep state in 20 years. I don’t think the current deep state has any desire to give up power to anyone much less to newcomers that want to change the course of globo homo agenda

Edit This isn’t so much a criticism of samseau or anyone else , I like it when guys think of alternatives , I just don’t think getting involved with the Republican Party, either locally or nationally is a very productive use of time but respect guts who try , or disagree or whatnot
The whole purpose of the two-party system is to filter out anyone who would actually change the system. The Rs and Ds don't want any more parties than those two.

Even someone as big as Trump could not successfully run on the Reform Party's ticket and win. He can only win by going through the Republican party.

As Michael Savage said, in America there are two gangs of thieves, the Republicans and the Democrats.

To add to this, Republicans and Democrats together form a one party system, as they push the same agenda and play with the same money. It just has the illusion of choice by being "two-party."

That's why to continue to vote for either choice is to continue to solidify the fake two-party system.

Last edited:
Show must go on. The judge could have sentenced him immediately. But the soap opera has it´s own acts. Tempo. In 11 of July.

He was on the news. My wife said something she liked Trump. I told her. I liked him also. Before he stabbed people in the back with fake vaccines. She thought it was Biden who had developed the vaxx. She doesn’t follow much politics. Thank God.

Last edited:

In these parts, I'm not known to speak on matters beyond my expertise. Peruse my past posts, and you'll see my deep involvement at the local level. Without revealing personal details, I can share that I've led a government body as it's top official, navigated several local races with varying levels of success, and built a solid reputation. There was a monumental issue with corruption, and I managed to establish a robust infrastructure to combat it. Despite my best efforts, remnants of corruption persisted and sought revenge against me. I experienced a smaller-scale version of what Trump went through, which drained my resources, time, and health.

To be utterly clear, the system is rigged in ways most people can't even imagine, right down to the local level. My experiences could fill a memoir of hundreds of pages, illustrating that while you can make a difference, it won't be the difference you expect, nor will it happen overnight. It takes time, patience, and experience. Politics, much like any other skill, demands practice and insight. Yet, ironically, it's a field where people expect the highest standards of honor, consistency, and morality. In reality, it's an intricate art that defies understanding until you dive in.

I had plenty of supporters whose unwavering love I still cherish. When needed, I can call on them to rally around an issue, and they show up in force. I must be cautious about what I post publicly and often have to maintain a façade of cordiality with people I don't care for. I also receive inside information swiftly and can uncover the actions of top officials with a few phone calls. Indirectly, I have access to party leadership at the highest levels.

I'm illustrating how involvement is possible. For context, I'm in an area that's not friendly to conservative views and can be extremely leftist. Looking at the TV, YouTube, and Twitter to judge why you don't want to get involved is similar to watching Bobby Flay screw up a steak and then proclaim that you never want to cook. If you like cooking, own it and don't let Bobby stop you.

Back