Donald Trump: Criticism & Debate Thread

Job vacancy in amplify bio vance company:

“Research shows that oftentimes women and minority groups only apply to open roles if they meet 100% of the listed criteria. AmplifyBio encourages everyone --- including women, people of color, individuals with disabilities and those in the LGBTQIA community --- to apply for our available positions, even if they don't necessarily check every box on the job description. Hire for attitude and train for aptitude creates unique opportunities to build strong teams of smart, motivated individuals who love what they do. AmplifyBio is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, gender (including gender expression and gender identity), sexual orientation, age, weight, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, political affiliation, or any other factor protected by federal, state, or local law. AmplifyBio will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know during the recruiting process. We are committed to the safety and wellness of our employees and customers. Therefore, COVID vaccination is required .”

Its also on their linkedin page.

Other job vacancies dont have all the woke shit. But one is enough. Its what people do not what people say.

Theres was a substack dedicated to this. But it was nuked.

Last edited:
Now, Trump is successfully getting people to cheer on and support an Only Fans model, with facial tattoos and replacement immigration (as long as it is legal), transgenderism and homosexuality, and some borderline satanic prayer. Trump will win the election, and this will all be ushered into the main stream as the "right wing". This would have been extreme left wing 15 years ago, and now "fed up conservative voters" are waiting in line for hours to cheer it on.

Today's GOP is exactly what the democratic party was 15-20 years ago. The GOP, just as every other conservative movement, is destined to fail. Conservatism by the very definition is passive, conservatives seek only to preserve the status quo.
What we need, is a reactionary movement, which will seek to overturn the changes imposed on our societies by the left.

Today's GOP is exactly what the democratic party was 15-20 years ago. The GOP, just as every other conservative movement, is destined to fail. Conservatism by the very definition is passive, conservatives seek only to preserve the status quo.
What we need, is a reactionary movement, which will seek to overturn the changes imposed on our societies by the left.

Most conservatives are losers. That article is right. I’ve said it before if you want to enact change, you must do so locally. But as much as conservatives rag on liberals, their own demographic is cucked. They scream about the 2nd amendment and other stuff and they can’t even hold the line on basic issues. It’s funny how they enact this hard image that’s a paper tiger. So many conservatives are fat out of shape white guys from the south. Most Christian’s are Ned Flanders types. What about military conservatives? Hit or miss, but in my corporate career mostly miss. The powers that be love military guys because they understand the chain of command. Don’t worry if the regime told the military to start killing American citizens in droves most would comply. Look at Covid. Those cops and guys who were supposed to serve society followed their orders. They all follow orders.

There will be no civil war or uprising. They are cucks who talk tough and do nothing.

The powers that be love military guys because they understand the chain of command.
Same goes for cops. As much as Republicans stick their neck out for the police, the cops will lock them up too when it comes down to it. Few institutions are more corrupt and lazy than the police. In fact, some of the biggest degenerates out there are cops. All the honest cops suffer from depression because they know how bad it is.

Last edited:

Which has been known for over a century. People acting like conservatism is a failure when no one ever said it would save you - the definition of a strawman.

The only thing that saves is the The Church, without which there is no way to react and reduce the evils of this world. If one isn't building up The Church but are instead waiting for the mythical reactionary movement, then one is nothing more than another useful tool for Satan.

Which would also include most of the men on this forum who never post in the Christian section but spend all their time talking about politics.

Less than a week after Trump barely escaped an assassin's bullet, with the world on fire, a dementia patient in the White House and a country in terminal decline, this is what you choose to focus on? This is what really draws your ire?
It's worth noticing and calling out. Men need to stop going along with the decadance, and call a spade a spade.

Maybe you still ally with them politically, but they should be called out plainly for degeneracy.

It's worth noticing and calling out. Men need to stop going along with the decadance, and call a spade a spade.

Maybe you still ally with them politically, but they should be called out plainly for degeneracy.

I see girls dressed up that way everywhere I go every single day. Why would you expect the culture to shift at the RNC?

I see girls dressed up that way everywhere I go every single day. Why would you expect the culture to shift at the RNC?
I've seen the cultural pendulum swing between liberal and conservative a couple of times in my life. There was a time in politics when calling one's opponent the L word (liberal) was a kill shot. Clinton had to deny being a liberal in 1992, and he reformed welfare and balanced the budget to make sure the label wouldn't stick.

A lot of people are waking up, or ironically you could say they are unwoking. Now is the time to call things as they have always been recognized except during the past few years.

Teenage girls should dress appropriately to address an event
like a national political convention.

I've seen the cultural pendulum swing between liberal and conservative a couple of times in my life. There was a time in politics when calling one's opponent the L word (liberal) was a kill shot. Clinton had to deny being a liberal in 1992, and he reformed welfare and balanced the budget to make sure the label wouldn't stick.

A lot of people are waking up, or ironically you could say they are unwoking. Now is the time to call things as they have always been recognized except during the past few years.

Teenage girls should dress appropriately to address an event
like a national political convention.
While I agree that I would not let my daughter wear skirts that were cut above the knee...This is such a minor minor point.

Its focusing on the 20 percent and negating the 80 percent.

At 17, there's a shitload worse things this girl could be into...

Frankly some of this is getting quite silly.

While I agree that I would not let my daughter wear skirts that were cut above the knee...This is such a minor minor point.

Its focusing on the 20 percent and negating the 80 percent.

At 17, there's a shitload worse things this girl could be into...

Frankly some of this is getting quite silly.
I'm not going to vote against Trump over the mini skirt, but I don't see any reason not to call it out. He ought to know better, and so should she.

I'm not going to vote against Trump over the mini skirt, but I don't see any reason not to call it out. He ought to know better, and so should she.
He's not dressing her homie. She's 17.

Most, as in like 90 percent of folks, don't have an issue with that dress.

You'd be really quite shocked with the dress majority of folks allow their daughters to put in.

I'm guessing you've not seen teenagers recently.

He's not dressing her homie. She's 17.

Most, as in like 90 percent of folks, don't have an issue with that dress.

You'd be really quite shocked with the dress majority of folks allow their daughters to put in.

I'm guessing you've not seen teenagers recently.
Nope. No teenagers!
Nervous Sweat GIF by Adult Swim

Back