Died Suddenly (SADS)

1710972644250.png

Screenshot (5931).png
Screenshot (5932).png

Screenshot (5936).webp

RIP.

I'll never forget the NHS Goonies Sloth meme a friend sent me back in early 2021 as he always tries to see the funny side to all the red pill stuff typically posted on here. We were both highly skeptical about the vax even before we spoke to each other about it.

It's the utter despair and Godlessness that follows with the passing of many of these victims that I find troubling.

Last edited:
Since the roll out:

*QEII - dead
*The Duke of Edinburgh - dead
*KCIII - cancer diagnosis
*Princess of Wales - cancer diagnosis

Granted there is an age factor but put together, it is an interesting four-fold accumulator.

Since the roll out:

*QEII - dead
*The Duke of Edinburgh - dead
*KCIII - cancer diagnosis
*Princess of Wales - cancer diagnosis

Granted there is an age factor but put together, it is an interesting four-fold accumulator.
Me and you see the World differently brother. I don't believe a single word that comes out of the Monarchy or the ((Establishment)) - The same team.

Every move they make is to push a narrative on the unsuspecting masses. Just like they all pushed and promoted the snake oil.

My guess would be to promote the new miracle mRNA jab as life saving or push more chemo on the normies as the rise in cancer is going through the roof.

The latest picture of the Royal Princess.

Screenshot (5956).webp

Screenshot (5957).webp

Last edited:
They believe because they know how to program them exactly via the official mediums which is why it is so utterly convincing. The average person you have to understand is bogged down with daily struggles so you have to give them the benefit of the doubt, whilst the leftist intelligentsia who have more time on their hands are the marshals, who seem to be a mix of fanatics willing to die for their cause due to self-loathing and the rest with a certain amount of denial, virtue-signalling, lack of self-preservation and just a very poor perception of what's beautiful and what's ugly, and what's safe and what's dangerous.

The entire COVID debacle shows, without a doubt, why mankind needs a strong central authority to tell them wrong from right. That is just how people are built, as sheep.

Our Churches definitely failed overall, but ultimately they were powerless to do much anyways. Those that resisted the vax were shunned. Most Orthodox Churches merely said, "I don't know if the vax is poison or not." (which wasn't bad!) A very few rare Orthodox Bishops were anti-Vax, and a smattering of Protestant Pastors were anti-Vax. Pope Francis was pro-Vax and probably killed off most of his Church.

Without a strong, based Church, it does not appear possible for humanity to survive. People cannot function without strong authority figures to tell them right from wrong. The evidence is undeniable at this point.

Me and you see the World differently brother. I don't believe a single word that comes out of the Monarchy or the ((Establishment)) - The same team.

I agree with everything you wrote except this - why do you say you see the world different from N6? Seems to me you guys see basically the same thing.

I agree with everything you wrote except this - why do you say you see the world different from N6? Seems to me you guys see basically the same thing.
I don't believe any of the Royals have cancer.

We deserve better psy-ops.

I don't believe any of the Royals have cancer.

We deserve better psy-ops.

So why has Kate been missing from public for over 4 weeks? You even posted a video showing they are using AI to represent her in public. She must look like death right now.

So why has Kate been missing from public for over 4 weeks? You even posted a video showing they are using AI to represent her in public. She must look like death right now.
Unknown. What I do know is that these people are masterful actors - Do I believe Kate or Charles took the snake oil? Not in my wildest dreams. It's a big club of Masonic evil and they're all in it.

Send out false-flag information - The "truther" goons and blue tick Social Media shills jump all over it everytime to create a false narrative of information.

It's all about mocking the people who are "supposedly" awake and creating narratives to make people look stupid. The Media has been full of "Conspiracy Theorist" stories and even involving Kim Kardashian.

I could be wrong and maybe they are all goyim.

Back