Died Suddenly (SADS)

So sorry to hear that. A colleague of mine was just forced to take early retirement due to both him and his wife suddenly getting cancer.

It would be interesting to see national or global statistics on cancer as there seems to be many around me getting it.

So sorry to hear that. A colleague of mine was just forced to take early retirement due to both him and his wife suddenly getting cancer.

It would be interesting to see national or global statistics on cancer as there seems to be many around me getting it.
I'd have to go back and re-watch some videos to see the percentages, but experts, oncologists, nurses, etc. are coming out and reporting increases in "turbo-cancer" at extraordinarily high rates. Basically, someone isn't feeling well, goes to the doctor, and finds out they have stage 4 cancer and have 3 months to live. And they are 30 years old. That sort of stuff. We haven't seen the end of this. I live in fear of calls/emails from family and friends that have gotten the jabs.

If I had to guess, I'd bet that the Japanese will be at the forefront of exposing these kinds of things. I don't think they are as controlled, and as they are small, the attempt will be to just say it was by chance (when the globalists respond) or they'll just ignore it entirely.

I'd have to go back and re-watch some videos to see the percentages, but experts, oncologists, nurses, etc. are coming out and reporting increases in "turbo-cancer" at extraordinarily high rates. Basically, someone isn't feeling well, goes to the doctor, and finds out they have stage 4 cancer and have 3 months to live. And they are 30 years old. That sort of stuff. We haven't seen the end of this. I live in fear of calls/emails from family and friends that have gotten the jabs.

Effective in the end.

I think by now we all know someone who has aged much faster than normal and their anger towards the pure bloods will only accelerate their own demise.

I hope that restaurant was worth it.

Back