Died Suddenly (SADS)

Besides those who died within a few weeks of getting the jabs, it seems there is another wave of those who got the jabs 3 years ago. I don't know how random this all is, or if there are expected cycles.
It's anyone's guess at this moment in time. Most of my friends and people in the church seem to be okay for the last four months, just random sickness and bouts of the coof/flu.

Unlike 2021 and 2022 and half way through last year, when friends were having heart attacks, strokes and dying suddenly in their sleep etc.

Edit - It's mainly undetected cases of cancer that are popping up in young healthy people such as stage 3 or 4 which is completely not normal.

It's most definitely dose dependent.

Last edited:
I know someone who has aggressive cancer that keeps returning, she's 37 with a child. Been through chemo and it keeps coming back, doesn't look good. I don't know if it's the vax, but she's liberal and she took it, so honestly, I hold vax as a top culprit until proven otherwise at this point.

Besides those who died within a few weeks of getting the jabs, it seems there is another wave of those who got the jabs 3 years ago. I don't know how random this all is, or if there are expected cycles.

Remember, classic vaccine testing was 7 years before one could know if it was safe or not. We're only 3 years out, and the deaths are increasing. Looking very bad at this point, in 4 years from now we may be seeing tremendous die-offs occur.

They would have needed a slow acting method to depopulate, which means vaccines and their 7 year time frame is perfect.

I know someone who has aggressive cancer that keeps returning, she's 37 with a child. Been through chemo and it keeps coming back, doesn't look good. I don't know if it's the vax, but she's liberal and she took it, so honestly, I hold vax as a top culprit until proven otherwise at this point.

Remember, classic vaccine testing was 7 years before one could know if it was safe or not. We're only 3 years out, and the deaths are increasing. Looking very bad at this point, in 4 years from now we may be seeing tremendous die-offs occur.

They would have needed a slow acting method to depopulate, which means vaccines and their 7 year time frame is perfect.

Actually "classic" vaccines used a minimum of 10 years trial and they're still poison.

They can then also blame it on their new "variant". It's all so obvious but there's no need to tell the NPC that anymore as there's nothing they can do to undo it. I do think certain batches are worse than others and our overlords obviously never had it.

Back