• ChristIsKing.eu has moved to ChristIsKing.cc - see the announcement for more details. If you don't know your password PM a mod on Element or via a temporary account here to confirm your username and email.

Destabilization of US Cities: Crime, Homelessness, Liberalism

In other Hawaiian news:

I wonder if Charlie Kirk breaking this story is at all related.
I had to read the article just to make sure they weren’t referring to non-Hawaiians as foreigners.

1. Hawaii is a fake state and only nominally part of the United States of America. I think everyone implicitly understands this. In my experience it’s just a tourist destination run by hostile locals. That’s an aside though.

2. It’s insane that foreigners are or were ever allowed to own property of any kind on American soil. The closest a foreigner should get to that is being allowed to rent an apartment. That’s all I’d expect if I went to a foreign country to stay as their guest.

I had to read the article just to make sure they weren’t referring to non-Hawaiians as foreigners.

1. Hawaii is a fake state and only nominally part of the United States of America. I think everyone implicitly understands this. In my experience it’s just a tourist destination run by hostile locals. That’s an aside though.

2. It’s insane that foreigners are or were ever allowed to own property of any kind on American soil. The closest a foreigner should get to that is being allowed to rent an apartment. That’s all I’d expect if I went to a foreign country to stay as their guest.
Hawaii is a military outpost. Military spending to state GDP is highest of any state.

Alaska is much better than Hawaii. Way more American. Plus hot weather gets old.

Can confirm. Alaska is like going back in time to America of the 1970's. Pretty awesome place. Beautiful untouched arctic wilderness. However, the major drawback is I believe there are nukes stationed in Anchorage. If WW3 kicks off the best city in Alaska gets nuked.

Full text
Emergency crews are searching after a plane Rear door fell off of the aircraft while midair

#Buffalo | #NewYork

Currently, emergency officials confirm that a door from a small plane fell off in the air while approaching Buffalo Niagara International Airport, somewhere over Cheektowaga near Losson Road. Police are actively searching for the door. According to reports the plane did make an emergency landing and landed safely with no injuries.

Last edited:
IMG_3709.jpeg

The Great Replacement is most definitely racist - against White European people.

No need to use the word theory. It already happened and will get worse at the current rate.
What qualifies as indigenous? Some white people - as well as most black Americans could possibly be considered indigenous. How much time has to pass between settlement and indigenous population status? Mayflower was in friggin 1620 and Virginia was in 1609. There were Dutch and Spanish settlers in America even before that. Yet there are tribes that migrated into their area in the 1800s and are granted indigenous status. Can descendants of original settlers just claim indigenous status against those who got here in the late 1800s early 1900s and start demanding a homeland? Many of those original settlers didn’t bulldoze Indian settlements and had to deal with virgin land hence the term Virginia. There’s a myth it’s called that after Elizabeth I but no settlement happened during her watch. It happened under James I. Well Roanoke, but that was in N. Carolina, not Virginia.

What qualifies as indigenous? Some white people - as well as most black Americans could possibly be considered indigenous. How much time has to pass between settlement and indigenous population status? Mayflower was in friggin 1620 and Virginia was in 1609. There were Dutch and Spanish settlers in America even before that. Yet there are tribes that migrated into their area in the 1800s and are granted indigenous status. Can descendants of original settlers just claim indigenous status against those who got here in the late 1800s early 1900s and start demanding a homeland? Many of those original settlers didn’t bulldoze Indian settlements and had to deal with virgin land hence the term Virginia. There’s a myth it’s called that after Elizabeth I but no settlement happened during her watch. It happened under James I. Well Roanoke, but that was in N. Carolina, not Virginia.

Interesting. Good points. I found at least one Dutch ancestor who was in Manhattan in the late 1500s. Count me in!

We need to update the meme. It is no longer 13/50, it is now 14/60:

FWIW, Brady organization is a long-standing gun control .org that has been championed by the usual leftists. I'm a bit surprised they would venture into these waters. It was founded in honor of James Brady, who was Reagan's Press Secretary when he was shot during the assassination attempt.

credit to old forum member Mike Cernovich for retweeting this.

We need to update the meme. It is no longer 13/50, it is now 14/60:

FWIW, Brady organization is a long-standing gun control .org that has been championed by the usual leftists. I'm a bit surprised they would venture into these waters. It was founded in honor of James Brady, who was Reagan's Press Secretary when he was shot during the assassination attempt.

credit to old forum member Mike Cernovich for retweeting this.

What's even more crazy is that story is from the grio, a website promoting all things blickity black. I believe they were one of the outlets pushing "getting woke" over a decade ago, long before it became an ironic meme.

The article is kind of funny because they cite some very red pilling statistics as proof of black victimhood. Such as a 19x higher gun mortality rate in the 18-24 year old age range than for same aged whites. But something tells me their target audience isn't going to read between the lines..

Back