• ChristIsKing.eu has moved to ChristIsKing.cc - see the announcement for more details. If you don't know your password PM a mod on Element or via a temporary account here to confirm your username and email.

Destabilization of US Cities: Crime, Homelessness, Liberalism

"this is the vast majority of the world: the smell of sour sweat, blank eyes, trash on street. chicken bones and human faeces. somewhere above you hear deranged woman screaming, radios. teenagers try to pick your pockets. man on corner with no teeth offer you cigarettes for twice the price while he scratch his ass.after a while, you understand: they are all stomachs wired up to the minimal neural apparatus that is required to eat. in the rare expensive neighbourhoods they build great walls against these cringing, whining, grasping tides of faded humanity.in the West we invite them in by the millions. "

>be america

>force churches to shut down>allow abortion clinics, weed & liquor stores to remain open>encourage criminals and mobs to attack regular people>send regular people to jail for defending themselves>christians facing 11 years in prison for praying in freeing of an abortion clinic>hundreds of millions handed out to BLM/Antifa rioters by the courts>statues of american heroes torn down>statues of satan protected by hate crime laws

Stop defending a rotted corpse. It’s time to move on.

>be america

>force churches to shut down>allow abortion clinics, weed & liquor stores to remain open>encourage criminals and mobs to attack regular people>send regular people to jail for defending themselves>christians facing 11 years in prison for praying in freeing of an abortion clinic>hundreds of millions handed out to BLM/Antifa rioters by the courts>statues of american heroes torn down>statues of satan protected by hate crime laws

Stop defending a rotted corpse. It’s time to move on.

> Then wonder why conservative white people are not signing up to join your military

Illegal migrants beat up two police officers in NYC (where officers are not even allowed to wear sticks as weapons anymore). 5 were arrested and then later released without bail. If criminals can treat police like this in your country, do you really feel safe? If they can treat police like this without punishment, imagine how they can treat you and your family?

> Then wonder why conservative white people are not signing up to join your military
Satan's army. The economy is a disaster, and it will entice young men with no other options to sign up. Hopefully we can help prevent some of them from joining. It is why working as much as possible to build a parallel economy is so important.

Illegal migrants beat up two police officers in NYC (where officers are not even allowed to wear sticks as weapons anymore). 5 were arrested and then later released without bail. If criminals can treat police like this in your country, do you really feel safe? If they can treat police like this without punishment, imagine how they can treat you and your family?

No bail. Why didn't the Soros DA just immediately drop the charges??

Portland Declares Emergency Over Fentanyl Crisis Three Years After Decriminalizing Drug Possession​

The idiots running Portland, Oregon have declared a 90-day state of emergency over an ongoing fentanyl crisis, just three years after decriminalizing possession of all drugs.

Oregon's governor, Tina Kotek speaks to her constituents during a campaign rally in Portland on Oct. 22, 2022. (Mathieu Lewis-Rolland/Getty Images)
State, County and City officials declared the 'tri-government' fentanyl emergency following recommendations by the governor-established Portland Central City Task Force late last year. As part of the response, the city, state and county will work together to 'tackle the crisis' (sure!), which will include the establishment of a "command center" in the central city to coordinate efforts and "refocus existing resources."

Fentanyl addicts who interact with first responders in downtown Portland over the next 90 days will be triaged in this new command center.

"Our country and our state have never seen a drug this deadly addictive, and all are grappling with how to respond," said Gov. Tina Kotek (D).

According to Portland Mayor Ted Wheeler, "We cannot underestimate the tremendous value of bringing leaders from different disciplines in a room on a daily basis who all account for a different part of the solution."

Mike Meyers, director of Portland's Community Safety Division will head up the command team, while deputy police chief Nathan Reynolds of the state's Office of Resilience and Emergency Management will be the state's incident commander.

Portland Police will also work with Oregon State Police to jointly patrol downtown streets for fentanyl sales.

As the Epoch Times notes further, the emergency declarations do not provide extra funding for the joint actions, and government agencies will instead rearrange current budgets to cover the costs.

Fentanyl Overdoses Rise​

Fentanyl, a synthetic opioid 50 times more powerful than heroin and 100 times more potent than morphine, was first approved by the Food and Drug Administration to treat acute pain. As little as two milligrams of fentanyl can be lethal. It is also extremely addictive.
According to U.S. officials, an increasing number of Mexican cartels have been importing fentanyl from China before pressing it into pills or mixing it into other counterfeit pills made to look like Xanax, Adderall, or oxycodone. The drugs are then sold to unaware buyers in the United States

Announcing the tri-government actions, Ms. Kotek noted the ongoing opioid is impacting not just the state but the entire nation, with the deadly synthetic drug fentanyl leading to the deaths of thousands of Americans each year.

Mock sizing of a potentially lethal dose of fentanyl, on April 1, 2022. (John Fredricks/The Epoch Times)
From 2016 to 2021, drug overdose deaths involving fentanyl more than tripled across the nation, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).

In Oregon, health officials saw a 74 percent surge in fentanyl-related deaths from 2019 to 2020, according to the Oregon Department of Education.

“Our country and our state have never seen a drug this deadly and addictive, and all are grappling with how to respond,” Ms. Kotek said. “The Chair, the Mayor and I recognize the need to act with urgency and unity across our public health and community safety systems to make a dent in this crisis. We are all in this together.”

Ms. Kotek added that the next 90 days will “yield unprecedented collaboration and focused resources targeting fentanyl and provide a roadmap for the next steps.”

Elsewhere, Portland Mayor Wheeler said the joint emergency declarations are “exactly the type of coordinated action needed to make a direct impact and a lasting difference.”

The joint emergency declarations come after U.S. and Chinese officials resumed talks in Beijing on Tuesday regarding how to counter the ongoing illicit trafficking of fentanyl.

The discussions come more than a year after they were put on hold amid rising tensions between Washington and Beijing in the wake of then-House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s visit to Taiwan.

Speaking to reporters on Tuesday, Wang Xiaohong, China’s public security minister, said his deputy—who attended the closed-door talks with U.S. officials earlier in the day— had reached a “common understanding on the work plan” with officials and hopes the two delegations could “enhance and expand cooperation to provide more positive energy for stable, sound and sustainable China-U.S. relations.”

Senior U.S. officials from the Departments of Homeland Security, Justice, State, and Treasury participated in Tuesday’s talks. U.S. Ambassador to China Nicholas Burns was also in attendance.

Attachments

• 1706796543801.png
    1706796543801.png
    625 KB · Views: 28

The joint emergency declarations come after U.S. and Chinese officials resumed talks in Beijing on Tuesday regarding how to counter the ongoing illicit trafficking of fentanyl.

The discussions come more than a year after they were put on hold amid rising tensions between Washington and Beijing in the wake of then-House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s visit to Taiwan.

Speaking to reporters on Tuesday, Wang Xiaohong, China’s public security minister, said his deputy—who attended the closed-door talks with U.S. officials earlier in the day— had reached a “common understanding on the work plan” with officials and hopes the two delegations could “enhance and expand cooperation to provide more positive energy for stable, sound and sustainable China-U.S. relations.”

China is the one supplying the Mexicanos with fentanyl precursors. The cartels then mass produce, and walk it across the border.

The funny thing is I think lower level liberal politicians running these cities literally do not know this.

Of all the countries you can sit down with to talk about the fentanyl problem, you choose the one who actually exports it to the cartels.

And the high level politicians in DC, both the Dems and GOP are fully aware China is largely responsible for fentanyl but don't dare shake that tree as they're compromised and paid off pedos.

China is the one supplying the Mexicanos with fentanyl precursors. The cartels then mass produce, and walk it across the border.

The funny thing is I think lower level liberal politicians running these cities literally do not know this.

Of all the countries you can sit down with to talk about the fentanyl problem, you choose the one who actually exports it to the cartels.

And the high level politicians in DC, both the Dems and GOP are fully aware China is largely responsible for fentanyl but don't dare shake that tree as they're compromised and paid off pedos.

How is China's domination of the fentanyl precursors market any different from their domination of other chemicals and pharmaceutical markets? For instance China owns 80% of the antibiotic trade market. China and India together produce 3/4 of the world active pharmaceutical ingredients.

How is China's domination of the fentanyl precursors market any different from their domination of other chemicals and pharmaceutical markets? For instance China owns 80% of the antibiotic trade market. China and India together produce 3/4 of the world active pharmaceutical ingredients.

China is getting revenge for the opium drug trafficking the West undertook during the 19th and early 20th century. This scarred Chinese society and they see fentanyl as a tool to help destabilize the U.S. and Europe. This isn't some communist takeover plot like Alex Jones and other anti communists believe when it comes to the actions of the Chinese IMO. This is simple vengeance and opportunism for the Chinese and laziness and incompetence for the West. You can apply this to our cybersecurity/InfoSec and IP thieving as well. The Globalist are trying to take advantage of the situation of the poisoned Western population where they want China as their new golem. Every time I think there is a partnership between China and the Globalist, they push back against them(Hong Kong Situation, Russian Alliance, Taiwan/One China Policy, political moves in Africa/ME). I'm still open to the possibility that this is a huge Globalist act but my gut is telling me that China is truly trying to be a sovereign nation that is gaining confidence and trying to carve a space on the global stage.

Either way, the fentanyl needs to stop. I live in a Black-majority city and I see the effects of drugs every day. Vast majority of the drug addicts I see are White, majority of that are military age males. I've interacted with them throughout my life. These people aren't mental retards or largely psychologically unfit. They are functional human beings and even if they grew up in a sucky family situation, they would still be a net benefit to the society if they recovered and weren't being strangled by these demonic addictions. It is also not wise for us to have one nation having a stranglehold on vital pharmaceutical goods, the doing of Wall Street/Globalist clowns and the Chinese seeing it as a win-win situation. The two main options resolves around dealing with the supplier. We either strike a deal with China somehow or the more likely resolution is to deal with the cartels, with the full use of military/intelligence agencies. I don't say that lightly, but I believe it would the first time in a long time that the U.S. would be fighting for a just cause that would benefit the nation.

And look what Ethnic Families ran the Opium Wars....

Kadoories and Sasoons..... Boomer be like..."Dem Chineece Commies get em boys....Boys Boys boys"?....What happened to all the Boys Helen."
"You Killed them with Your Selfishness Henry, don't your Remember?"

Sorry I know not all Boomers are like this....we've mostly all been asleep and hypnotized...

But it looks like we are back again to the Tribe. "Every Darn Time"....to quote the Autists or 4chan.

I'm sure they also were instrumentsl in the Centralized Government Tax-Usury funded "War on Drugs" Boondoggle as well for a Solution for the Problem they Create.

Goodness their business models I gotta admit are pretty air tight...

Back