• ChristIsKing.eu has moved to ChristIsKing.cc - see the announcement for more details. If you don't know your password PM a mod on Element or via a temporary account here to confirm your username and email.

COVID: The PsyOp, The Aftermath & The Future

Have any of you heard this song Compliance by Muse?
They play it at my gym. Initially made me most angry as it sounded like they were singing about the pandemic in praise but have read up a bit and don't think it was intended that way any more.

Actually, another "aftermath" of the 'pandemic' for me is that I now mistrust modern medicine and doctors very deeply. At the moment I don't have a GP and have not been to any doctor for perhaps four years. Eventually though I will want to maybe (seriously, only maybe) get a checkup at a doctor, blood tests etc. My new requirement however is that it needs to be a doctor who believes the pandemic was a psyop and a lie not a doctor who believes the pandemic was the truth and the vax was necessary.

I wish there was a directory of such doctors..

When the time comes I will do a search of media scandals. Find the doctors who were scandalised by the media for denying the whole thing. Then find one of them I like and make an appointment for a routine checkup, and congratulate him for standing up for the truth.
I Know a doctor like this. He prescribed me Ivermecticine and Azythromax. He told me a story. He was on holidays. And the restaurant he was going to eat the waiter asked him for the covid certificate. So you had a doctor being asked a health certificate from a restaurant waiter. How stupid could things get?

SA hospitals enter ‘Code Yellow’ emergency on new Covid, flu wave​

One state’s health system has cancelled elective surgeries as a new wave of Covid and respiratory infections smash hospitals.

Code yellow everybody. 15 days to flatten the curve. How long will this shit last?

Last edited:
This is a big admission from The Daily Telegraph. Why do they now feel safe to print this? Are bigger things about to distract us?

photo_2024-06-05_22-50-47.jpg

This is a big admission from The Daily Telegraph. Why do they now feel safe to print this? Are bigger things about to distract us?

My guess is that they can't hide this stuff anymore. Academic journals are printing articles with titles like "Innate Immune Suppression By SARS-CoV-2 mRNA Vaccinations." Here's the abstract from the article (emphasis added):

In this paper, we present evidence that vaccination induces a profound impairment in type I interferon signaling, which has diverse adverse consequences to human health.
Immune cells that have taken up the vaccine nanoparticles release into circulation large numbers of exosomes containing spike protein along with critical microRNAs that induce a signaling response in recipient cells at distant sites.
We also identify potential profound disturbances in regulatory control of protein synthesis and cancer surveillance.
These disturbances potentially have a causal link to neurodegenerative disease, myocarditis, immune thrombocytopenia, Bell’s palsy, liver disease, impaired adaptive immunity, impaired DNA damage response and tumorigenesis.
We show evidence from the VAERS database supporting our hypothesis.
We believe a comprehensive risk/benefit assessment of the mRNA vaccines questions them as positive contributors to public health.
Link to the article in question: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/35436552/
I've been putting information like this into the mailboxes of wealthy households. Even if only a few influential people turn against the narrative, it will be worth it.

Take the vaccine or you'll lose your job!

Take the vaccine or you will never be able to travel again!

Take the vaccine or you can't go into restaurants..

Well, sometimes we all have to take a hit for the common good, why are you so selfish?!

ischaemic stroke!

acute coronary syndrome!

brain hemorrhage!!!

coagulation!

blood clotting!

I can only laugh at it because I didn't get it and am extremely healthy, and did have to take a bit of just get the vaccine comments from a few people. And I caught covid and got a certificate for it, once and once only, and these vaccinated idiots keep getting it again and again.
When ((they)) use words such as "may" or "could" it's always gaslighting nonsense.
I never quite understood that word 'gaslighting' but get an idea from the context.

To be in an abusive relationship with the government.

Probably can't separate the media from the government these days, only very alternative media is consistently critical of the developments in this brave new world.

I never quite understood that word 'gaslighting' but get an idea from the context.

To be in an abusive relationship with the government.

Probably can't separate the media from the government these days, only very alternative media is consistently critical of the developments in this brave new world.
I have to disagree on that one - Alt-Media is 90 percent (at least) controlled opposition. Mostly actors, Masons, shills and grifters.

The four big corporations own every platform.

There is no such thing as an alternative Media. Just another way of controlling the opposition.

Evil 2.jpg

I have to disagree on that one - Alt-Media is 90 percent (at least) controlled opposition.

The four big corporations own every platform.

There is no such thing as an alternative Media. Just another way of controlling the opposition.

Evil 2.jpg
Yes, it's crazy how diabolical that guy was. Literally evil genius.

Some welcome news from the American legal system!
You might want to check out the latest developments concerning the case HEALTH FREEDOM DEF. FUND, INC. V. CARVALHO.
An appeal from a United States District Court was heard and the appellate court vacated the district court’s order dismissing plaintiffs’ action (i.e. the appellate court ruled in the plaintiffs' favour). The appellate court agreed with the plaintiffs that the COVID-19 vaccination policy of the Los Angeles Unified School District (“LAUSD”)—which, required employees to get the COVID-19 vaccination or lose their jobs—interfered with their fundamental right to refuse medical treatment.

The panel held that the district court misapplied the Supreme Court’s decision in Jacobson v. Massachusetts, 197 U.S. 11 (1905), in concluding that the Policy survived rational basis review. Jacobson held that mandatory vaccinations were rationally related to preventing the spread of smallpox. Here the plaintiffs alleged that the vaccine does not effectively prevent spread but only mitigates symptoms for the recipient and therefore is akin to a medical treatment, not a “traditional” vaccine. Taking plaintiffs’ allegations as true at this stage of litigation, plaintiffs plausibly alleged that the COVID-19 vaccine does not effectively “prevent the spread” of COVID-19. Thus, Jacobson does not apply.
TL;DR the appellate court agreed with the plaintiffs that the covid-19 "vaccines" are not traditional vaccines and therefore the plaintiffs could refuse them.

You may read the decision here: https://cdn.ca9.uscourts.gov/datastore/opinions/2024/06/07/22-55908.pdf

EDIT: If MRNA injections lose their status as "vaccines," it could become open season in terms of lawsuits against Pfizer and Friends!

More backlash against the scamdemic.

"Oklahoma will no longer enforce mandates or recommendations from the World Health Organization under a new bill signed into law by Gov. Kevin Stitt. The bill prohibits the state from enforcing guidelines from the WHO, and also applies [to] guidelines from the United Nations and the World Economic Forum. 'Those [guidelines] that relate to masks, vaccines, medical testing, or gathering any public or private information about Oklahoma residents,' Still said."

This isn't a silver bullet capable of stopping any future scamdemic, but it's another crack in the official narrative's armor.

"Oklahoma will no longer enforce mandates or recommendations from the World Health Organization under a new bill signed into law by Gov. Kevin Stitt. The bill prohibits the state from enforcing guidelines from the WHO, and also applies [to] guidelines from the United Nations and the World Economic Forum. 'Those [guidelines] that relate to masks, vaccines, medical testing, or gathering any public or private information about Oklahoma residents,' Still said."

This isn't a silver bullet capable of stopping any future scamdemic, but it's another crack in the official narrative's armor.

Would have been nice if they did this in the year 2021, but better late than never I suppose.

If this bill holds up in court, this at least means Americans can run to Oklahoma in the event of another set of lockdowns or vax mandates. There would be a "safe state," which is an improvement.

Back