COVID: The PsyOp, The Aftermath & The Future

Sorry to pump the brakes on alternative propaganda, but medicine has always been about discerning X from Y, and that was on steroids with the covscam. Modern medical interventions have extended lives greatly, and that's a fact. You can participate, or used to be able to, in the health system and take few drugs or none if you have some education. What you benefit from of course is antibiotics and antiparasitics, and mostly, cardiovascular interventions. Someone like me likely won't need those moving ahead, but I might, and it's a disservice to say that they aren't remarkably life saving and extending. Just saying, my guys, we gotta tell it like it is occasionally around here on the tough topics.

Sorry to pump the brakes on alternative propaganda, but medicine has always been about discerning X from Y, and that was on steroids with the covscam. Modern medical interventions have extended lives greatly, and that's a fact. You can participate, or used to be able to, in the health system and take few drugs or none if you have some education. What you benefit from of course is antibiotics and antiparasitics, and mostly, cardiovascular interventions. Someone like me likely won't need those moving ahead, but I might, and it's a disservice to say that they aren't remarkably life saving and extending. Just saying, my guys, we gotta tell it like it is occasionally around here on the tough topics.

But of course my brother it's just a shame the demons twisted it around again, this is our ultimate struggle after all to see the wheat from the chaff. The ultimate insult to whatever was left of western medicine.

Sorry to pump the brakes on alternative propaganda, but medicine has always been about discerning X from Y, and that was on steroids with the covscam. Modern medical interventions have extended lives greatly, and that's a fact. You can participate, or used to be able to, in the health system and take few drugs or none if you have some education. What you benefit from of course is antibiotics and antiparasitics, and mostly, cardiovascular interventions. Someone like me likely won't need those moving ahead, but I might, and

No need to virtue signal for the medical and pharmaceutical industry over a few light-hearted comments involving an attractive presenter. Nothing she said was incorrect. If you want longer one to two hour lectures expounding the topic further, those do exist as a counter to the death cult allopathic medical industry. The last thing anyone needs is someone defending the pharma and medical industry.

it's a disservice to say that they aren't remarkably life saving and extending. Just saying, my guys, we gotta tell it like it is occasionally around here on the tough topics.

Did anyone here say that? If so, where? We all understand there are some medications which at times can be helpful and save lives. We get it! The problem is in the unnecessary overuse of these poisons which accounts for the bulk of their use.

The medical/pharmaceutical industry is probably the most sinister and dangerous industry in the entire world and is a potent weapon of the psychopathic global elite. When it's all said and done, it will likely have subdued and murdered more people worldwide than the armaments industry.

Did anyone here say that? If so, where? We all understand there are some medications which at times can be helpful and save lives. We get it! The problem is in the unnecessary overuse of these poisons which accounts for the bulk of their use.
The point of these posts is to throw the baby out with the bath water, on balance. No one is virtue signalling for anything, save for possibly you living a "natural" existence - most of which I agree with except for what I've mentioned. We have capture everywhere in America, so of course we have it in a very profitable area like pharma, sadly.

Medicine has saved and lengthened lives FAR more than it has destroyed them. That's the point. Now, the game has of course changed recently, but that's a different issue - and we all need to be more aware and knowledgeable of our body and what WE are doing to it, and with it. Ultimately, we all have to consent to drugs and we choose to eat X or exercise, or not.

The point of these posts is to throw the baby out with the bath water, on balance. No one is virtue signalling for anything, save for possibly you living a "natural" existence - most of which I agree with except for what I've mentioned. We have capture everywhere in America, so of course we have it in a very profitable area like pharma, sadly.

Medicine has saved and lengthened lives FAR more than it has destroyed them. That's the point. Now, the game has of course changed recently, but that's a different issue - and we all need to be more aware and knowledgeable of our body and what WE are doing to it, and with it. Ultimately, we all have to consent to drugs and we choose to eat X or exercise, or not.

I wouldn't have my wife if it wasn't for western medicine, the point is that they also jabbed my baby unwanted (not the coof thank God) as if it's some kind of unquestionable cult, recent flu crimes show this. Of course there are well meaning physicians like yourself but the problem is that most get into the profession chasing money and not trying to save people.

I wouldn't have my wife if it wasn't for western medicine, the point is that they also jabbed my baby unwanted (not the coof thank God) as if it's some kind of unquestionable cult, recent flu crimes show this. Of course there are well meaning physicians like yourself but the problem is that most get into the profession chasing money and not trying to save people.
I know what you mean. I think they are more just algorithm followers and automatons, which isn't all bad, but at this point sadly it is. The system also makes it that way for them and they are dependent on it, and their income is, etc.

I am skeptical of a lot of injections at this point, to be honest, and I got the whole series growing up. It is interesting to consider that I am not aware of any or many of that schedule that messed me up. There is a role for some of them, but I guess that's another conversation. It may be that spacing some out is more important, too.

I know what you mean. I think they are more just algorithm followers and automatons, which isn't all bad, but at this point sadly it is. The system also makes it that way for them and they are dependent on it, and their income is, etc.

I am skeptical of a lot of injections at this point, to be honest, and I got the whole series growing up. It is interesting to consider that I am not aware of any or many of that schedule that messed me up. There is a role for some of them, but I guess that's another conversation. It may be that spacing some out is more important, too.
Dr Paul Thomas, the man that most know for his book on said injection spacing, no longer advocates for that and said everything needs to be looked at.

There is also a more natural OBGYN podcaster, Dr Nathan Riley, that I listen to (wife's pregnancy) that stopped injecting his own kids. So I think there are plenty of them out there that don't subscribe anymore. Not everyone is bought and sold.

Not trying to move away from COVID theme here, but talking about COVID at this point is like beating a dead horse.

Have they? People now are more unhealthy than ever. Antibiotics/antiparasitics were invented over 100 years ago. What have they done for us lately?

View attachment 6144

You antivaxxers are to blame.
Everytime I take my son to the GP, she goes on about a measles epidemic in children and how my son needs the MMR.

I always say "sounds awful, how many children have died?"

And the answer is always the same, none, because we live in a first world country with a free health care system, that although broken, priorities children's healthcare. Unless your child is seriously ill or health-compromised already, they will get sick, then get better, then be immune.

Everytime I take my son to the GP, she goes on about a measles epidemic in children and how my son needs the MMR.

I always say "sounds awful, how many children have died?"

And the answer is always the same, none, because we live in a first world country with a free health care system, that although broken, priorities children's healthcare. Unless your child is seriously ill or health-compromised already, they will get sick, then get better, then be immune.

If you want your child autistic, give them the MMR vaxx.

Back