• ChristIsKing.eu has moved to ChristIsKing.cc - see the announcement for more details. If you don't know your password PM a mod on Element or via a temporary account here to confirm your username and email.

Conspiracy Theory Thread

What I'd say in regards to Tucker's insider knowledge is to study Cryptids, especially Sasquatch. I have been studying such phenomena for the past couple of years. The snowballing number of people who have witnessed these creatures, their otherworldly abilities, and who've experienced a government cover up of cryptids suggests strongly that's what Tucker is referring to.

Before you dismiss this post go listen to a few accounts on Sasquatch Chronicles YT channel (Survivorman channel hosts some of the best accounts and Les has had his own experiences). I've listened to hundreds of hours of accounts and am of the opinion these creatures are biblical.
Could you post some specific examples of what to watch? There's a lot of content on that channel.

I'm not a believer or a non-believer in things like this but I certainly find them interesting, and entertaining at the least.

If they are demonic and the demonic power is hiding them, that could be an explanation, but then they are not just intelligent animals. There are otherworldly.
I prefer to call them biblical, rather than demonic. They are giants with supernatural abilities, such as telepathy and, according to many testimonies, the ability to blend into their surroundings so completely as to be almost invisible even up close.
Could you post some specific examples of what to watch? There's a lot of content on that channel.

I'm not a believer or a non-believer in things like this but I certainly find them interesting, and entertaining at the least.
I will search out and link a few that were so compelling they got me hooked, so to speak. OK, this is one of the first ones that got me really thinking.

Last edited:
I agree with the stance these are biblical, not necessarily demonic, but potentially very close. I like Jonathan Pageau's take on this. Basically, there is always an "edge" to our reality. In simple terms, if you see something brand new you can't categorize it. It will be very strange and will essentially appear a little different to different people depending on your preconceived notions. What modern people have lost sight of is that this concept actually extends very far. But we, as a culture, are probably getting closer to this edge right now and things are going to get weirder. We already call it clownworld, and the trend is still "more clown".

Saint Christopher is a relatively recent example of a cryptid, or giant, who basically "became a Saint".

Here are pictures of him:

Attachments

• F56EFB94-9977-4D3B-B4CD-22F5C419ACB8.jpeg
    F56EFB94-9977-4D3B-B4CD-22F5C419ACB8.jpeg
    901 KB · Views: 64
  • E7FA9417-7A6E-4AA8-BE2A-8218DB658979.jpeg
    E7FA9417-7A6E-4AA8-BE2A-8218DB658979.jpeg
    456.1 KB · Views: 65
I prefer to call them biblical, rather than demonic. They are giants with supernatural abilities, such as telepathy and, according to many testimonies, the ability to blend into their surroundings so completely as to be almost invisible even up close.

I will search out and link a few that were so compelling they got me hooked, so to speak. OK, this is one of the first ones that got me really thinking.

Thanks for sharing, I used to be real into cryptids and aliens as a kid so this was a blast from the past for me. If you have any other interesting highlights or resources would be happy to partake. What I find eerie is how people report being paralyzed in fear, reminds me a lot of sleep paralysis accounts which have a lot in common with the demonic.

Thanks for sharing, I used to be real into cryptids and aliens as a kid so this was a blast from the past for me. If you have any other interesting highlights or resources would be happy to partake. What I find eerie is how people report being paralyzed in fear, reminds me a lot of sleep paralysis accounts which have a lot in common with the demonic.
That's what I found so convincing. Traumatic memories stop ones thought processes and ability to articulate ideas coherently. You can hear that in so many of these videos, until they can recollect themselves. What these people experienced was a primal fear. You would need to be a really skilled actor to replicate that.

In the bible in accounts of angels appearing, it was frequently noted that those who were visited were afraid. It's as if we instinctively know the awesomeness of their power, and fallen angels who've mated with human beings would have those attributes. In many videos animals, such as deer, will run up to hunters for protection, big fierce dogs will cower between the legs of their owners. As I wrote, the more of these accounts you hear a compelling composite picture emerges that points to some kind of Enochian hybrid creature. It's fascinating.

I will find some more and post.

I Think the whole Anti-Sugar campaign by the Goverment (Sugar Tax on Drinks in the UK) & Corporations like McDonalds (who have removed most Sugar drinks) is a ploy to keep men weak

For working men Sugar is needed to keep their energy levels flowing. There is absoloutely nothing wrong with sugar as long as you are physically active.

Like always the goverments intentionally mis-diagnose the problem. Blaming Sugar, adding additional Taxes to make peoples lives harder instead of just telling young people to go outside, run/jog/be active & stop spending your time indoors behind a screen.

I wasn't sure which thread to put this in but this seems appropriate because it shows the long-term propaganda on things they're pushing right now.

I was looking up something in archive dot org and came across this. This is from Nov 1992 and is a magazine associated with a children's TV show. Check out the cover. Also in this issue is an article about electric cars.

Here's the link to the issue if you want to flip through it. Lots of NWO propaganda for kids in there.

1703274697900.jpeg

I agree with calling strange phenomenon "Biblical" rather than "demonic." I once telepathically communicated with 3 objects in the sky for 3 hours and it instaneously turned me into a Christian. I would definitely refer to this close encounter as Biblical rather than demonic.

Also, there was a Joe Rogan podcast with Billy Corgan of The Smashing Pumpkins where Billy mentions having seen someone "shape shifting" in front of him (Billy doesn't do drugs). When Joe asked him to tell the story, Billy clams up and says, "I'll tell you about it later backstage after the podcast." Billy is a Christian now, and I would bet his conversion from rock star hedonism to Christianity had something to do with this "Biblical" shape shifting experience.

Last edited:
What did you "discuss" ?
It wasn't a discussion per se, it was more of a "communication" in which I asked some human-form verbal questions and "recieved" some symbolically represented non-human "silent answers." This type of communication between humans and sky bound celestial "bodies" is discussed repeatedly in The Bible. As you can imagine, it's impossible to get into it here without writing a dissertation.

I Think the whole Anti-Sugar campaign by the Goverment (Sugar Tax on Drinks in the UK) & Corporations like McDonalds (who have removed most Sugar drinks) is a ploy to keep men weak

For working men Sugar is needed to keep their energy levels flowing. There is absoloutely nothing wrong with sugar as long as you are physically active.

Like always the goverments intentionally mis-diagnose the problem. Blaming Sugar, adding additional Taxes to make peoples lives harder instead of just telling young people to go outside, run/jog/be active & stop spending your time indoors behind a screen.
Absolutely. Nothing contains real sugar anymore, and it's a real shame. Coffee for some strange reason seems to have absolutely no effect on me, and there are times at work when I REALLY need something to wake me up a bit.

I've tried energy drinks, which are all full of toxic crap like sucralose, and I don't feel like they help me much either. If I drink them too fast they just make me feel sick, like they just put extra strain on my circulatory system and do nothing else.

If you have ever come across The Why Files channel on YT, what do you think of this purely entertaining & comic channel?

If you have ever come across The Why Files channel on YT, what do you think of this purely entertaining & comic channel?

It's great and getting better. Been watching a while.

I love the fact they introduce factual elements to hook the viewer. That's great intent from the channel. It's a really good introduction to the masses, yet leaves enough for people to go further if it interests them. Like a lighter red pill for the masses. Good amount of humour and research to get people to think a little deeper about things.

It's great and getting better. Been watching a while.

I love the fact they introduce factual elements to hook the viewer. That's great intent from the channel. It's a really good introduction to the masses, yet leaves enough for people to go further if it interests them. Like a lighter red pill for the masses. Good amount of humour and research to get people to think a little deeper about things.
Just looked it up and something like half of these videos seem to promote new age nonsense such as the idea that aliens are real, though.

Read some of the posts under that X link here. It gives background and history on who Nimrod was. Now we have a Presidential candidate whose name also just so happens to be Nimrata. Coincidence? Maybe/maybe not. I don't know.

Why were all these families "Italian" or from Italy? Why was that a locus? Is this a "kingdom" that the RC church represents and that is why?

Why were all these families "Italian" or from Italy? Why was that a locus? Is this a "kingdom" that the RC church represents and that is why?
I have not looked into it further, and I suppose it might be worthy of its own thread. My guess is the reason for Italy is that it came through the Roman Empire, its collapse, and together with the power of the Pope. But again, I'm guessing. This isn't my wheelhouse. If someone can recommend some good books on the Babylonian power structure through history, that would be great.

I'm starting to believe that a lot of the serial killers in the 70s and other strange incidents had fed involvement. Plenty of motive too; generating public panic, money laundering, testing their resources and methods out.

Two examples:
1. I am currently on the fence on whether the zodiac killer ever existed or not. Starting to think it was just a way for journalist to make some money and help out the fed by tying up cold cases by saying one guy did it.

2. An very odd story, but the strip-search phone scammer. A guy would call stores pretending to be a cop/detective, he would somehow convince management to strip-search or sometimes sexually assault young female employees. This guy went on for years and when they finally have a solid suspect, the detectives blunder the case and the guy walks away scott-free.

Both of the situations scream fed to me. What are your thoughts?

I'm starting to believe that a lot of the serial killers in the 70s and other strange incidents had fed involvement. Plenty of motive too; generating public panic, money laundering, testing their resources and methods out.

Two examples:
1. I am currently on the fence on whether the zodiac killer ever existed or not. Starting to think it was just a way for journalist to make some money and help out the fed by tying up cold cases by saying one guy did it.

2. An very odd story, but the strip-search phone scammer. A guy would call stores pretending to be a cop/detective, he would somehow convince management to strip-search or sometimes sexually assault young female employees. This guy went on for years and when they finally have a solid suspect, the detectives blunder the case and the guy walks away scott-free.

Both of the situations scream fed to me. What are your thoughts?

I don’t know much about the two cases listed, but have you read Programmed to Kill: The Politics of Serial Murder, by Dave McGowan? It’s a great read, sometimes a little speculative but it convinced me that there is something more going on with serial killers. There are so many weird coincidences and similarities between cases, inexplicable incompetence and negligence of law-enforcement and lots of military intelligence connections.

I think it’s likely that psychological warfare operations in Vietnam like operation Phoenix unleashed psychopathically violent men into the general populace. But I don’t think this covers everything.

Contract killings, occultism and satanic ritual probably also comes into it.

All in all, after reading that book and his one on Laurel Canyon as well as a few others. That era of American history is very dark, intelligence agencies were operating in the entertainment industry as well as conducting mind control experiments (some of which literally had the aim of creating mind-controlled assassins.)

Back