• ChristIsKing.eu has moved to ChristIsKing.cc - see the announcement for more details. If you don't know your password PM a mod on Element or via a temporary account here to confirm your username and email.

Clown World Thread

Happy Fried Chicken GIF

Got a story for you all and I wasn’t sure where to put it. It’s a bit “clowny” I guess so here goes…. I was at a medical clinic today having some IV therapy done (won’t go into the details). The nurse treating me was asking me how my day was going and what was I up to etc. Told her I’d just come from my local church and I was doing some gardening there. She didn’t really seem too interested so I kind of figured that she wasn’t a Christian. However….. a woman having similar treatment sitting right beside me from behind the curtain said “oh you’re a Christian, what church do you go to?” I told her about my church and how it’s only a smallish congregation of about 60-80 and how our pastor shoots straight from the hip, and is a no nonsense hard core ex military Chaplin preacher. I asked her where do you go to church? She said “I’m a pastor at GLOW church in the city and we get around 600 people attending over 2 services each Sunday” At this point I’ve nearly fallen out of the chair. It gets worse. In amongst the small talk we started chatting about the vaccine mandates which led me to telling her that both me and my wife lost our jobs at the hospital because we refused to take it. To which she replied “I had to take it otherwise I would have LOST MY JOB”! Then went on to say how sick she got after the 2nd jab! If it wasn’t for the needle in my arm feeding me the IV drip I WOULD have fallen out of my chair! There was so much I wanted to say to my new found female pastor friend, but it just simply was not the right time or place unfortunately. Moderators feel free to move this to another thread if I’ve misplaced it.

Back