Clown World Thread

Woman gets probation and community service for murdering her boyfriend by stabbing him 108 times after hitting a bong. The judge says it wasn’t her fault because she was high on weed. The State of California says weed is legal, and the court says that once you get high on weed, you aren’t responsible for anything you do once you take a hit because you can’t control yourself on weed.

Woman gets probation and community service for murdering her boyfriend by stabbing him 108 times after hitting a bong. The judge says it wasn’t her fault because she was high on weed. The State of California says weed is legal, and the court says that once you get high on weed, you aren’t responsible for anything you do once you take a hit because you can’t control yourself on weed.

I used to think that the UK was bad for slaps on the wrist, but this is in another league altogether. My heart goes out to the family of the young man, who have been failed very, very badly by the so - called justice system.

I suppose you're not responsible if you kill someone while drunk driving, either. After all, we know that drunk women are not responsible for getting r@ped while they are drunk. Only the drunk guy doing it is responsible. Responsibility is gender specific. Now, how this applies to the other 70 "genders" remains to be seen.

I suppose you're not responsible if you kill someone while drunk driving, either. After all, we know that drunk women are not responsible for getting r@ped while they are drunk. Only the drunk guy doing it is responsible. Responsibility is gender specific. Now, how this applies to the other 70 "genders" remains to be seen.
Funnily enough, I always bring up this point in casual conversations about the DUI industry. Never goes over well with the women, go figure.

I once accidentally ingested too much of an edible (unknown to me the dosage) and I got super high. High enough to feel sick. I sat glued to a chair, feeling like I weighed a ton. I even threw up. At no point in my high did I feel like I had lost my judgement. My thoughts were okay, I had trouble reading and talking or even moving but I don't remember my ability to think being impaired. I consoled myself with knowing the time for the high was limited and that I had to ride it out. So for this judge to give this kind of leniency, like, has the judge ever taken a drug? It should almost be mandatory for someone who is in a position of authority to legally take and experience the effects of certain drugs so they don't make poor decisions like this.

I once accidentally ingested too much of an edible (unknown to me the dosage) and I got super high. High enough to feel sick. I sat glued to a chair, feeling like I weighed a ton. I even threw up. At no point in my high did I feel like I had lost my judgement. My thoughts were okay, I had trouble reading and talking or even moving but I don't remember my ability to think being impaired. I consoled myself with knowing the time for the high was limited and that I had to ride it out. So for this judge to give this kind of leniency, like, has the judge ever taken a drug? It should almost be mandatory for someone who is in a position of authority to legally take and experience the effects of certain drugs so they don't make poor decisions like this.
I don’t believe it’s ignorance on part of the judge. He has a warped sense of judgment because he’s an evil man with the same sense of justice as his father, Satan. His morality is completely inverted. This woman is like one of his children, and it pains him to see her facing the due penalty for her crime. He views her sympathetically and wants to help her avoid punishment so she can be released back to the public to spread their disease.

Is this for real? I mean seriously 108 times for crying out loud! Have things decayed so much in that particular part of the USA??

I don’t believe it’s ignorance on part of the judge. He has a warped sense of judgment because he’s an evil man with the same sense of justice as his father, Satan. His morality is completely inverted. This woman is like one of his children, and it pains him to see her facing the due penalty for her crime. He views her sympathetically and wants to help her avoid punishment so she can be released back to the public to spread their disease.

Exactly. It's the same with the whole convid lockdown and vaxx story. Do people really believe that all those politicians and doctors were just "incompetent"?

I don't think so.

GE8pr70WEAAOha7
GE8psJ5W0AEsjmp

Back