• ChristIsKing.eu has moved to ChristIsKing.cc - see the announcement for more details. If you don't know your password PM a mod on Element or via a temporary account here to confirm your username and email.

Bitcoin and Crypto Thread

I skimmed through this -
and this -
..and believe it is a good reason to hold and use monero rather than bitcoin as already suspected.
What's the point of these cryptos if they're not at least as anonymous as cash?
I've got more BTC than XMR but would like to correct that. I once brought a small amount of XMR using the BTC but did not trust the system or the exchange rates (speads) enough to do a larger amount.

I really like Bitcoin due to its properties. What I hate is its price volatility. With its price skyrocketing, it ended up attracting gamblers looking for the next fool (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greater_fool_theory).

I think Bitcoin should have a separate thread and another for shitcoins (the typical rug-pulls that eroded 99% of its value).

Today I've read about FinCEN proposing a rule to make mixers illegal. I think it's a huge problem since It'll make it hard to buy from a regular exchange, send to your wallet and then to a mixer. You'll never know if a future opponent will use that against you.
Blog Post:

Can anyone explain why BTC has been going down after the ETF was approved? Seems like it should have had the opposite effect?

I think Bitcoin should have a separate thread and another for shitcoins (the typical rug-pulls that eroded 99% of its value).

Scorpion closed the BTC thread. I think there's not enough activity for individual coins. If there was, it would make sense.

Can anyone explain why BTC has been going down after the ETF was approved? Seems like it should have had the opposite effect?

As well as what Joost posted. The ETF was priced in at around $45-48k. Pumped $1k and then dumped.

I think we are looking at going back to about $35k, so long as there is no black swan.

Last edited:
I think we are looking at going back to about $35k, so long as there is no black swan.
We've been wrong about these things for a while, so we'll see what happens.

I think the black swans loading up are an Iran bombing, a BTFP closure in March, and/or a Fed rate cut in March

Bitcoin.

Screenshot from 2024-01-25 00-33-39.png

Its only been a few weeks...part of it is the selloff of gbtc. If you net the outflows of that with inflows to fbtc and the others, it's not a flood. Yet. Hoping for a bigger breakdown to 30k over the next few months. But BTC just does what it wants.

I think we were due for a market correction and it may still happen. Then the halving in April and the 6 months after we could see a major bull run if it’s like past halving

I was hoping btc drops to 35k I would have bought loads of alt coins . It could still happen but it’s gone back up to 40k, I’m guessing it trades sideways until the halving . Then bull runs start

Last edited:
Then bull runs start
Yes, they usually go up and to the right significantly about 4-6 month or so after the halving. The last two behaved this way. I think once we get through all the other unloaded, which will take us through March (where we might get a black swan or two), we'll be ready to climb from 30k-ish to new ATHs within the summer to fall months.

This week's BTC Fractal Fibonacci Perspective:

Completed Fractal 3rd wave with Targeted .382 Retrace of Waves 1 through Three - Target 39,857. Tested current Wv 4 Low of 38,501 with some of the BTC notorious Volatility.

Wave 5 Targets Most indeterminant therefore equal probabilities of Waves 1=5 54,903 - or - Wave 5 =1.618x1 = 65,039 April/May timeframe.

1706139198726.png

My take as I just focus on the charts.

1 - It was a sell the news event and this sort of ETF news happens every cycle. Leading up to the ETF hype, there was an over-saturation of buyers and by the time the ETF news is out - buyers were simply exhausted. See this video to give you the idea of this concept.

2 - Again, Every cycle we reject from the Golden Pocket (Pull from recent ATH to recent bear market Low) to test the previous range high or double bottom to the bear market low.

1706144322380.png

Last edited:
What's orange, is that the 200 or 300 sma?
As this is a weekly Chart these are the Std Color Codes for Weekly Moving Averages (WMAs):

Green 9 Week
Light Blue 20 Week (Hidden instance above so as not to conflict with Blue Fractals 5 Motive UP Waves and ABC 3 Wave Down correctives).
Yellow 50 Week
Orange 100 Week
Red 200 Week

Yellow 50 Crossing Red 200 Up is the Classic "Golden Cross" signifying a new major Up Trend (Just Occurred Bottom Wave 4 into 5 Up)
Yellow 50 Crossing Red 200 Down is the Classic "Death Cross" signifying a new major Down Trend

All Weekly Waves 1/25/2024:

1706187966659.png

Last edited:
Back