• ChristIsKing.eu has moved to ChristIsKing.cc - see the announcement for more details. If you don't know your password PM a mod on Element or via a temporary account here to confirm your username and email.

Bitcoin and Crypto Thread

Possible alt season coming soon. With $ALPH leading.

image9.jpg

Finally managed to create an account here after coming over from the old forum (previous member and lurker). Thanks guys for keeping this forum alive.

Lots of good information above, I am just curious as to how you guys find such good information in regards to knowing what coins and projects to invest in? I assume Twitter is a must?

There seems to be so many projects out there that are apparently 'game-changing', but how exactly do you navigate between those projects that have solid fundamentals compared to those that offer nothing but hype?

@Cynllo provided insights to some coins which he believes are good investments and they are doing really well so far, if I may ask - is this a good time to invest? I think all the talk about ETFs are adding a lot of speculation to the market which could cause a dramatic shift either one way or the other.

Finally managed to create an account here after coming over from the old forum (previous member and lurker). Thanks guys for keeping this forum alive.

Lots of good information above, I am just curious as to how you guys find such good information in regards to knowing what coins and projects to invest in? I assume Twitter is a must?

There seems to be so many projects out there that are apparently 'game-changing', but how exactly do you navigate between those projects that have solid fundamentals compared to those that offer nothing but hype?

@Cynllo provided insights to some coins which he believes are good investments and they are doing really well so far, if I may ask - is this a good time to invest? I think all the talk about ETFs are adding a lot of speculation to the market which could cause a dramatic shift either one way or the other.

The best time to invest was from about Nov 2022 through to September 2023. Many of the better lower cap projects have already gone up multiples. There's still plays, but typically returns will be lower. Though there are new projects emerging. And there is also a lot of saturation.

The main thing you want to look for are smaller projects with an evangelical following. There are a number of lower caps that I keep see people mentioning and those are the ones to go for. Or research.

Some I'd look at:

$ALPH - under $2, but that may get away from you as it's got to much attention that is ready to ape in
$TOPIA - 4-5 cents entry, expect it to be slower to move and less conviction on it going parabolic, but it has huge potential upside
$ATLAS - under $0.005, this is the game with the best metrics in every category. Just been at $15M. Down to $100M, now more like $65M.
$QUBIC - I don't like this so much, as it's already $300M cap, but it has a lot of evangelism.
$ZEPH - I think it's good to buy now, mentioned above
$ROOT - just popped a lot, not sure on entry, but huge potential, huge resources

N.B. a lot of people are seeing a big sell off for alts, then BTC going up on ETF approval (if it happens - down if not), and then a big rotation to alts (see above chart) That would be the last best window to buy if it happens.

$GALA - down around 97% from ATH. Huge enterprise grade project. Been very sluggish, but I will hold. A lot of people have rotated out of things that were sluggish and then they boom. Just buy and hold.

Question: Is there a preferred thread for Stocks, Bonds, Commodities, REITs here on the new CisK forum.

I am holding a couple dozen Stocks (Some HIGHLY Speculative) in Uranium, Gold, Silver, Mining, AI, Robotics etc, would like to share Charts on as well as ALTs.

As for ALTs I get daily alerts from ALTCOINBUZZ YT Channel such as:

Last edited:
Question: Is there a preferred thread for Stocks, Bonds, Commodities, REITs here on the new CisK forum.

I am holding a couple dozen Stocks (Some HIGHLY Speculative) in Uranium, Gold, Silver, Mining, AI, Robotics etc, would like to share Charts on as well as ALTs.

As for ALTs I get daily alerts from ALTCOINBUZZ YT Channel such as:

I'm meaning to look into the real world asset space, but don't think it will do much. These are getting a lot of mention: RIO, PropCHain; PLANET.

There is a stock market thread - https://christisking.cc/threads/stock-market-thread.285/

Have you got any crypto in your sights that you see having 30X+ potential?

Struggling to see many in that range. Most good projects have already popped. Worthwhile graph for consultation.

IMG_20240101_152628_671.jpg

AI very crowded.

My picks for possible 30X+ from here:

ALPH + AYIN
ATLAS
TOPIA
GALA
FLUX

I also like STX + ALEX, but the boat has sailed for their 30X+ gains.
Cynllo - quick reply - I just got an annoying SALES FUNNEL email from Altucher regarding 6 best Crypto 100X ops for 2024 - likely $2K for this report - Not Wasting $2K when I get pretty good FREE picks from the AltCoinBuzz YT Channel - just saying, anyway I get a free Hippie Haired James Altucher newsletter due to my lifetime Jim Rickard's Strategic Intelligence Reports subscription... They all then try to hook you for big bux Upsell Reports as they are all associated with the giant Agora Financial boilerroom. Will have to suffer through an hour-long Sales Pitch video to glean a few hints I can hunt down on Bing ChatGPT4 - stand by to stay tuned etc etc.

The best time to invest was from about Nov 2022 through to September 2023. Many of the better lower cap projects have already gone up multiples.

I bought some alph. I missed on ayin, it looks extremely volatile , good job if you made money on it

A

Are you going to gamble your uncle’s life savings?

Put it in a savings account. You can get 5.2% APY with zero risk (up to $250k). Money markets will pay you the same.

Buy assets if prices come down.

Would it not make sense to have 10% in cash, a mix of stocks, crypto and maybe an index fund or 2? So you’re not putting eggs in one basket?

Edit I realize this is old message but it’s a conversation worth having

Would it not make sense to have 10% in cash, a mix of stocks, crypto and maybe an index fund or 2? So you’re not putting eggs in one basket?

Edit I realize this is old message but it’s a conversation worth having

Nobody gets rich while they've still got hair investing in an index fund. Best to yolo the lot into a random meme coin :LOL:

Cynllo - quick reply - I just got an annoying SALES FUNNEL email from Altucher regarding 6 best Crypto 100X ops for 2024 - likely $2K for this report - Not Wasting $2K when I get pretty good FREE picks from the AltCoinBuzz YT Channel - just saying, anyway I get a free Hippie Haired James Altucher newsletter due to my lifetime Jim Rickard's Strategic Intelligence Reports subscription... They all then try to hook you for big bux Upsell Reports as they are all associated with the giant Agora Financial boilerroom. Will have to suffer through an hour-long Sales Pitch video to glean a few hints I can hunt down on Bing ChatGPT4 - stand by to stay tuned etc etc.

Insight on $ALPH+ $TOPIA charts would also be good. Hytopia has just partnered with Arbitum and they are getting a lot of attention. That looks like a very good play. Not sure if there will be another good buying opportunity.

photo_2024-01-11_21-20-36.jpg

photo_2024-01-11_21-30-29.jpg

photo_2024-01-11_22-24-38.jpg

BTC ETFs are all live now. The price pumped up to and after their going live and has then dumped hard. Looks like we will have a mini alt-season and then broad correction. Resuming the bull later in the year. I'm sitting tight now, and will be ready to make more buys when things have calmed down.

ETH still offers a good risk to reward - and has just broke out of its range this week and it has a bit of catching up to do compared to the other big caps. It's also in consideration for an ETF.

If you want to get exposed, I would say start DCA'ing into ETH.

ETH still offers a good risk to reward - and has just broke out of its range this week and it has a bit of catching up to do compared to the other big caps. It's also in consideration for an ETF.

If you want to get exposed, I would say start DCA'ing into ETH.

Is there anything else you are looking at? Your SOL call worked out well. I am a holder, but wasn't expecting it to perform as well as it did after what happened in 2022. The ecosystem is quite active, even when coins are just traded on DEXs.

Though, I still don't think we are close to having anything like a clear winner in the space.

Hey! if you don't have enough time to dedicate to do all the crypto research and you don't feel like going full degen, Besides the great advice of other members here, I recommend Coin Bureau, Benjamin Cowen and Ivan on tech youtube channels. But be careful, start putting money on dozens of coins and you're probably better off just investing it all in a much safer portfolio. This was my mistake last cycle. I caught Matic at 0.02 cents, Cardano at 0.12, avax at 12 before it went to 140, and Stellar at 0.12, but made many mistakes along the way cause I didn't know about the altcoin season, bitcoin dominance, eth tsunami and etc. Still it is better to play it smart by understanding Crypto portfolio theory. Cowen has an interesting video titled ''Cryptocurrency portfolio construction''. He also has two telegram channels where like-minded people discuss projects and stuff. I think we're halfway this bull cycle if we are actually even in one, and not a middle cycle top.

Is there anything else you are looking at? Your SOL call worked out well. I am a holder, but wasn't expecting it to perform as well as it did after what happened in 2022. The ecosystem is quite active, even when coins are just traded on DEXs.

Though, I still don't think we are close to having anything like a clear winner in the space.
I actually don't have any holdings in SOL yet - I'm waiting until the correction starts to load up and expect it to happen late this month or Feb. SOL really caught a lot of people off guard especially what happened during the bear market so not a lot of people saw it coming unless you paid close attention to the charts (I trade crypto and forex)

Coins that I'm looking at to reload (I've just taken profit on my spot bags with the exception of ETH and MATIC).

Safe Cryptos:
BTC at 30-34K (I expect prices to max out at around 70K judging by the diminishing returns from each cycle)
ETH could correct between 2000 - 1800 and I expect it to go b/t 7K - 12K at the height of the cycle.

Risky Alts but worth having in your bags
LINK
SOL
AVAX
MATIC
SUI
ARB
XMR

I keep it relatively safe and simple for spot and I avoid meme coins.

Nobody gets rich while they've still got hair investing in an index fund. Best to yolo the lot into a random meme coin :LOL:

The point was not to get rich on index funds, but rather to diversify so you don’t have all your money in one sector .

Back