• ChristIsKing.eu has moved to ChristIsKing.cc - see the announcement for more details. If you don't know your password PM a mod on Element or via a temporary account here to confirm your username and email.

Bitcoin and Crypto Thread

would be helpful to know what other cryptos and stocks have members' attention for profit opportunities in 2024

Have you got any crypto in your sights that you see having 30X+ potential?

Struggling to see many in that range. Most good projects have already popped. Worthwhile graph for consultation.

IMG_20240101_152628_671.jpg

AI very crowded.

My picks for possible 30X+ from here:

ALPH + AYIN
ATLAS
TOPIA
GALA
FLUX

I also like STX + ALEX, but the boat has sailed for their 30X+ gains.

Last edited:
Yeah won't be panic selling just wish I'd bought a couple of days earlier or later. Will maybe have a punt on $ALF too mentioned above.

Ser, did I mention there is a 20% tax on profitable trades you copied from here? Losses, those are your own responsibility.

ser.jpg

ALPH looking strong today.

ALPH + AYIN are about to start flying.

ElonTrades has begun shilling it. 138K followers.

2.jpg

1.jpg

Yes, I think this morning Beareth Yoloway will indeed confirm the bull flag.

Don't miss out, people. I waited and it didn't work, but I was aware of the risk. Fun times are coming.

2024 The Big Picture:

Bing ChatGPT4 BTC Analysis for 2024:

Based on the data I found, Bitcoin is expected to have a bullish momentum in 2024. Experts anticipate that the SEC will approve the first spot Bitcoin ETF in the near future 1. The original crypto is on track for its next halving in April 2024 1. According to the analysis by Coinpedia, the short-term goal for Bitcoin is to reach an all-time high before April 2024, with projections reaching as high as $250,000 based on Elliott Wave charting 2. Various models align on a target of approximately $130,000, tied to vital halving events, suggesting a longer-term bullish sentiment 2.

Please note that these are only predictions and the actual stock price may vary. It is important to consult with a professional financial advisor before making any investment decisions.

I hope this information helps!

Now For the Big Picture TA Chart from 2015 to 2024:

5 major Blue Fractal Wave lines up from $200 per BTC in 2014/2015 all the way up 5 Major Blue Fractal Waves to $69,000 per BTC in Nov 2021.

Fractal Waves obey Fibonacci Extension and Retracement maths.

See Fibonacci Extension Charts 3 Data Points; Major Blue Wave 2 Low to 5th Wave ATH $69,000 then ABC Low of $15,460 in Nov 2022.

The Fibonacci 1.0 Extension target is $81K USD and the Fibonacci 1.618 Extension potential Target is 122K USD however these targets could be a year or more away. Currently were are in a new Major Blue 5 Wave "Motive" wave series up having completed a major impulsing wave 3 at $45,925. Now looking at a 4th Wave Fibonacci correction typically 0.382 of Major (blue) waves one through three...
Range $37.89K to $32.93K. Wave 4 once complete expect an impulsing 5th wave up to the previous $69K ATH or possibly the Fib 1.0 Extension to $81K as indicated above. Wave 5 is the most indeterminant with .50 of wave one, or .618, 1.0, 1.21, 1.31, 1.41 and 1.51 times wave 1 as mathematically valid extensions. After this new Major 5 Wave Motive Sequence we complete a New Major A-B-C wave correction and so on.

Point is all markets move in waves. All waves are governed by Fibonacci Mathematics which rule the Universe.

Beware Michael Saylor etc., $1 Million USD BTC PUMPing predictions. The 4.618 Fib Extension way up in the Chart below is on $319K. Not bad for several 3 to 5 Years from now but $1M BTC not happening this year in USD on Coinbase unless the USD does a full Zimbabwe/Venezuela Hyperinflation - just saying.

1704321241719.png

Last edited:
2024 A Closer Look:

The post above gave the 10,000 foot 10 year look at BTC now we zoom in a bit on 2023 and 2024,,,

We have the previous $69K ATH Major waves 3, 4 and 5 as they represent Major Strong Support and Resistance Levels that Fractal Waves and Fibonacci Extension and Retracement Maths will respect. We added a middle 2 data point Fibonnaci Retracement from the Current Major Wave 3 High to the New Major Wave 1 low because as mentioned above the typical wave 1 through 3 Retrace is the inverse of the .618 Golden Ratio of 0.382 which you can see clearly indicates a Wave 4 .382 Retracement Target of 34,450 or 34.5K between the 35.4 and 32.9 Wave 3 only leg retracements - noting that 0.382 the inverse of the Golden Ration is the highest probability retracement of Waves 1 thru 3 to the Wave 4 Target.

Wave 5 (Most Indeterminant) will then commence to high equally weighted probable targets of the previous 69K ATH Major Wave 5 and then the left 3 data point Fibonacci Extension target of 1.0 at 81.3K.

I also attached the same chart zoomed out to the 4.618 Extension target of 318.6K below so you can visually imagine how many Major 5 Fractal Wave Motive Up and 3 A-B-C Corrective Down wave combinations will be required to hit $300K to $320K ... so imagine how many decades it will take to hit lofty $1Million and $1Billion per BTC projections the Uber BTC Pumpers are now promoting for this new Halving cycle.

That said, it has been mentioned by the likes of Michael Saylor founder and Chairman of Micro Strategies (MSTR) now a proxy for BTC as he has loaded up his Corp Treasury Reserves in Billion$$$ of BTC - if you want to retire comfortably even 1,000 to 10,000 USD or Euros etc., worth of BTC in Satoshis will surprise to the Upside and not wipe you out if the Globalists seize and imprison the Current BTC Devs and their PWs and Keys to Update/Modify/Change/Liquidate the BTC Code Base - ALL Software including BTC is vulnerable to a Coordinated Governments CQB Attack even if the Dev Groups are hidden Offshore in some Nomad Capitalist "Safe Zone". Something to keep in mind which is why I have a stack of silver and gold coins and bars. If you don't hold it (BTC Keys or Physical Metals) - YOU DON'T OWN IT!

1704380285693.png

Zoom Out of the above Chart showing 3 Data Points Major Waves 1 to 5 to C Fibonacci Extensions Ladder as most Probable Target Ranges on BTCs march up this Halving Cycle. Clearly $1Million BTC is still a long way off at least 5 to 10 years from now unless the USA fractures into smaller regions and the US Dollar goes the Way of the Zimbabwe bucks and Venezuelan Bolivar not to mention Argentine Pesos. Another great reason to Hold a few Satoshis worth of BTC ;-)

1704381818808.png

Last edited:
Speaking of Gold and Silver the Original BTC and LiteCoin I check these charts weekly...

Gold:

Completed a Major 5 Waves Up and Now Major A and B Legs with C leg most probably targets Down indicated before a new Massive 5 Waves Up Run in 2024/2025 and beyond.

1704383452975.png

Silver:
Silver does correlate strongly to Gold currently 80+/- Troy ounces of Silver to buy One Ounce of Gold. Experts believe a return to the Mean average of 16 oz of Silver to 1 oz of Gold will eventually occur which is why the "experts" believe Silver is highly undervalued with plenty of room to run up especially due to mining shortages regarding growing EV, Solar, Electronics and Medical products demand globally.

Silver also completed a major wave 5 and an A leg with B likely to finish in the $29 to $36 range before a C leg finish of $6.50. Therefore, I am looking at selling off my Major Silver Weight Bars, Rounds and Pre 1964 90% Silver US Coins holding only the best NGC and PCGS certified coins. NOTE this Major C leg may take a while with Gold $2300 to $2500 per oz possible this year with 80 to 1 ratio silver likely to follow suit.

1704383766502.png

I read most of Redbeard's writings re: BTC etc., on the Old Forum. Curious if any of his wisdom was archived or available here or anywhere else? Is he a member here?

D2 Reply here... Cynllo reached out and I was busy over the holidays and really wanted to make sure that this New CisK forum was not being run by any morally questionable "BANGing" coverts to rigid intolerant religiosity. I am a Christian Nuclear Warrior who tries to follow the Ten Laws handed down to Moses. I am imperfect as a man and as a human being but I am a USA Patriot who is extremely concerned about the future of the USA and whether it can be saved or if it will break apart into regions split between Leftist Radicals and Right-leaning Conservatives (Christians like me). Because of this, I am now laser-focused on the 5 elements of Success for all Human endeavors attributed to Ancient Chinese Wisdom that precedes both Judaism and Christianity as well as Islam.
I followed your advice on the old forum and essentially got free ETH.

So glad you're back.

I read most of Redbeard's writings re: BTC etc., on the Old Forum. Curious if any of his wisdom was archived or available here or anywhere else? Is he a member here?

@StanWildman has an archive of most threads.

BTC price action is about as tight as it has ever been. Multiple indicators all suggesting the price will go up and down, typically flipping one way and then the other as they cross. I guess there won't be a real move until the ETF decision comes out.

Any takes on how best to be on the nozzle of that info?

Your next entries.

IMG_20240106_185011_704.jpg

Last edited:
The $ALPH one posted above is rocking and I think it will be at $10 soon. Posted here at about $1. $AYIN. it's DEX posted at $2; now $7.50. Also just getting started. May have a pull back, esp. with the ETF, but worth getting in.

Also check out $ZEPH - this is a new privacy coin and its hashrate has just exceeded Monero's. Still only about $35M cap. From 7 Jan 2020 to April 2021, Pirate Chain (ARRRR - thread on RVF) went from $4M to $2.35B. Looks like another one.

Another that has a lot of buzz under it is $QUBIC, an AI blockchain from one of the founders of IOTA. Much higher cap, but still worth looking into.

Back