• ChristIsKing.eu has moved to ChristIsKing.cc - see the announcement for more details. If you don't know your password PM a mod on Element or via a temporary account here to confirm your username and email.

Bitcoin and Crypto Thread

Some Twitter crypto accounts are pontificating we're set for a BIG blow off top in early-mid 2024 and that'll be the peak for this cycle, with a prolonged slow downturn that could last 8 years. Thoughts? Others think similar but that while it will be a prolonged bear market, it could still be 2025 for the ATH.

Click on the tweet to see the full thread.

This guy doesn't know anything. Go back to what he was saying in 2019 and you'll realise he's just a chancer like the rest of the larpers on Twitter.

Cynllo - Yeah I think they're saying it's going to go big - potentially to 100-200k (or more) but that it's going to happen earlier. A left translated cycle.

M3B - Yeah it's hard to know who's worth listening to on Twitter. I followed Capo de Crypto for a while but he's been chatting nonsense for about a year now saying BTC is going to go down to 12k. Now, if it does indeed for some reason do that, it's not something he's accurately predicted because on a long enough timeline anything is possible!

The biggest conundrum is the natural decrease in volatility over time, given increases in adoption/network size, with the acceptance of it that makes it all the more desirable and truly a legitimized asset, at least by the large asset managerial class. It has already surpassed its activation energy, but being still early adopter phase, the bigger runs can still happen due to pure increases in demand by the laggards and FOMO types. I don't think it normalizes until 2032, so that means 2 more cycles of 5-10x each.

Stacks has the least meat on the bone to activity of any L1, L2. Meaning that there is more interest in its premise than any other project. The main defo project ALEX has a market cap to TVL of 5.95. Compare that to leader Uniswap's 0.95. That's six times the interest.

The interest and buying on this is ferocious. Probably it will have a good collapse into next year to provide a buying opportunity...

Last edited:
This looks like a good pick to do a 30X at a minimum. I think crypto will pull back over the next months or so and these might drop. Maybe you can get in around 4-5 cents.

Looks like it's probably tipping over soon. Tight wedge on 1d almost out.

Screenshot from 2023-12-25 05-59-12.png

3d MACD looks like it's about to go negative.

Screenshot from 2023-12-25 05-59-42.png

It's all over for Bitcoin, get in on the Alephium train, kangz.

photo_2023-12-30_08-38-37.jpg

This was a nice low $6m cap. It's been single out by a lot of gem searchers, so will likely out-perform the market.

Bitcoin chart looks like it's about to dump, but waiting out to see what the ETF outcome is...

Yeah I bought some AYIN after reading this post and its down about 20% 😅

Give it a while and then the rest of the season. Post bookmarked.

I'm glad I didn't post my pick because it appears to be going to zero. $TRUMP might still have some legs in the coming year tho.

You want to look at the main meme coin on emergent chains. Welsh has just done something like a 100-1000X on Stacks. I'd look at $ALF on https://ayin.app - has about a $30k cap. Welsh did a similar move. Alephium chain needs a bit more time to pad out. Was only just listed on a key exchange.

OKX is going to delist XMR.
It may not be the most significant exchange, but the globalists most definitely don't want the slaves to own monero:

I don't think it will mean much. There are many exchanges you can buy XMR with no KYC. Easy to buy with card. Not difficult to get and use for the people who want a privacy coin.

Tells you a lot that the usury class are fairly lax on open book chains, but really hate privacy coins.

Thanks for the user who provided the email address for Deep Diver. I sent him an email, and he replied. But from the sound of it, he won't be joining.

So this will likely be the last piece of intel from the nuke sub:

dd.jpg
D2 Reply here... Cynllo reached out and I was busy over the holidays and really wanted to make sure that this New CisK forum was not being run by any morally questionable "BANGing" coverts to rigid intolerant religiosity. I am a Christian Nuclear Warrior who tries to follow the Ten Laws handed down to Moses. I am imperfect as a man and as a human being but I am a USA Patriot who is extremely concerned about the future of the USA and whether it can be saved or if it will break apart into regions split between Leftist Radicals and Right-leaning Conservatives (Christians like me). Because of this, I am now laser-focused on the 5 elements of Success for all Human endeavors attributed to Ancient Chinese Wisdom that precedes both Judaism and Christianity as well as Islam.

5 Elements:

1. A Morally Just Cause
2. A competent leader (General).
3. A disciplined organization (Army, Corporation, Business, Family, etc).
4. Knowledge of the timing and seasons of Life and Markets and the Terrain you must operate in and upon.
5. An adequate war chest (income streams) to support the same.

Therefore, I have focused on turning markets into income streams for the past few years and am offering to do a Deep-dive (Perhaps Once a Week or So) into any Stocks and or Cryptos of Interest by anyone on this new Christ-is-King forum. A number of the newsletters and analysts I respect are forecasting major issues for the USA and Global economies for 2024 (Possible WWIII) and it would be helpful to know what other cryptos and stocks have members' attention for profit opportunities in 2024 and beyond. Lastly, the more the Leftist Radicals try to destroy the USA the more I am paying attention to the Nomad Capitalist's motto of "Go Where You are Treated Best".

All the best for your Health, Wealth and Happiness in 2024.

The OG Deepdiver
NBF - Nuke Boats Forever

Last edited:
D2 Reply here... Cynllo reached out and I was busy over the holidays and really wanted to make sure that this New CisK forum was not being run by any morally questionable "BANGing" coverts to rigid intolerant religiosity. I am a Christian Nuclear Warrior who tries to follow the Ten Laws handed down to Moses. I am imperfect as a man and as a human being but I am a USA Patriot who is extremely concerned about the future of the USA and whether it can be saved or if it will break apart into regions split between Leftist Radicals and Right-leaning Conservatives (Christians like me). Because of this, I am now laser-focused on the 5 elements of Success for all Human endeavors attributed to Ancient Chinese Wisdom that precedes both Judaism and Christianity as well as Islam.

5 Elements:

1. A Morally Just Cause
2. A competent leader (General).
3. A disciplined organization (Army, Corporation, Business, Family, etc).
4. Knowledge of the timing and seasons of Life and Markets and the Terrain you must operate in and upon.
5. An adequate war chest (income streams) to support the same.

Therefore, I have focused on turning markets into income streams for the past few years and am offering to do a Deep-dive (Perhaps Once a Week or So) into any Stocks and or Cryptos of Interest by anyone on this new Christ-is-King forum. A number of the newsletters and analysts I respect are forecasting major issues for the USA and Global economies for 2024 (Possible WWIII) and it would be helpful to know what other cryptos and stocks have members' attention for profit opportunities in 2024 and beyond. Lastly, the more the Leftist Radicals try to destroy the USA the more I am paying attention to the Nomad Capitalist's motto of "Go Where You are Treated Best".

All the best for your Health, Wealth and Happiness in 2024.

The OG Deepdiver
NBF - Nuke Boats Forever
I was on your email list several years ago and appreciated the content even though most of it was/is over my head. Welcome back!

Back