• ChristIsKing.eu has moved to ChristIsKing.cc - see the announcement for more details. If you don't know your password PM a mod on Element or via a temporary account here to confirm your username and email.

Alex Jones Thread

Yeah, it's basically unwatchable. Like nails across a chalkboard. It's moments like this where @BarrontheTigerCat starts to make a lot of sense with regards to Alex being controlled opposition. Alex is all over the place. Alex has done some good work over the years but I think he's getting too old to keep up with the latest JQ developments.

Nothing to do with age (E. Michael Jones) but all to do with principles.

You're never too old to learn though.

Yeah, it's basically unwatchable. Like nails across a chalkboard. It's moments like this where @BarrontheTigerCat starts to make a lot of sense with regards to Alex being controlled opposition. Alex is all over the place. Alex has done some good work over the years but I think he's getting too old to keep up with the latest JQ developments.
I thought it was pretty on point and I didnt get the "controlled opposition" feel

AJ literally opend up with saying that the Jews killed Jesus AND that the Israeli's have been genociding Palestenians.

Nothing to do with age (E. Michael Jones) but all to do with principles.

You're never too old to learn though.
Understood, but age effects people differently. I'm about Alex's age and I'm definitely slowing down and I can't think as quickly as I used to. I just notice him stumbling a lot with word salads and he can't seem to pick a side. His go to during this possibly staged event was, "I'm not picking a side! I'm for jews and muslims and palestine and israel and ukraine and russia!" I don't know how one can expect to get any good information out of a guy who is on all sides of all issues. He just seems weak and confused.

Basic questions he could have asked rabbi butt plug when the rabbi kept going on with, "Everyone hates the jews!" is, "Why do you think that is?" and "How is it that the jews are two-tenths of one percent of the world's population yet possess 40%+ of the world's diamonds, gold, cash, and real estate?" and, "How is it that jews are 2% of the US population yet make up 50% of the US government?", and "How come with only 15 million jews in the world are they the center of so many news stories and conversations, like the one we're having now?"

Alex is losing his edge, the only question is: "Is this accidental due to extenuating circumstances or by design?"

Understood, but age effects people differently. I'm about Alex's age and I'm definitely slowing down and I can't think as quickly as I used to. I just notice him stumbling a lot with word salads and he can't seem to pick a side. His go to during this possibly staged event was, "I'm not picking a side! I'm for jews and muslims and palestine and israel and ukraine and russia!" I don't know how one can expect to get any good information out of a guy who is on all sides of all issues. He just seems weak and confused.

Basic questions he could have asked rabbi butt plug when the rabbi kept going on with, "Everyone hates the jews!" is, "Why do you think that is?" and "How is it that the jews are two-tenths of one percent of the world's population yet possess 40%+ of the world's diamonds, gold, cash, and real estate?" and, "How is it that jews are 2% of the US population yet make up 50% of the US government?", and "How come with only 15 million jews in the world are they the center of so many news stories and conversations, like the one we're having now?"

Alex is losing his edge, the only question is: "Is this accidental due to extenuating circumstances or by design?"

You're just confirming my comment.

I know many people in their fifties who can debate like maniacs, I mean Trump was in his 60s when he was marauding his opponents whatever you want to think of him, I think he's still doing that today.

We're not motorbike racers who have a limited career.

I thought it was pretty on point and I didnt get the "controlled opposition" feel

AJ literally opend up with saying that the Jews killed Jesus AND that the Israeli's have been genociding Palestenians.
Alex did try and say a few things but ultimately he didn't get his point(s) across because he kept capitulating to the "rabbi" who sells butt plugs. Unlike with Brother Nathaniel whom he constantly interrupted and derailed, he let this greasy jew run all over him with personal insults and lies.

Alex did try and say a few things but ultimately he didn't get his point(s) across because he kept capitulating to the "rabbi" who sells butt plugs. Unlike with Brother Nathaniel whom he constantly interrupted and derailed, he let this greasy jew run all over him with personal insults and lies.
Alex proved his point by letting Schmuley speak.

Yes, and I feel like less of a person for so doing.
1000006458.jpg

I just saw on gab that Alex Jones is expressing interest in the Orthodox church.

If he manages to find a church to be accepted in with a checkerboard floor too I'll officially be 100% convinced something is up.

@Northumber

Holy moly...got a link to the video or clip? Please share. I wonder if Jay Dyer had a special influence to this regard.

This is all I was able to find. The first result on Joogle:

Screenshot_20240424_203804_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
It may be. He seems to be referencing a priest here too (he shows Mari when he says that)

I mean maybe he and his goofy Jewish old lady are genuinely repentant.

If he were to beclown the church... then maybe that neon-revolt post might be accurate.... but its soooo early and we don't have any reason to know one way or the other.

So.... we can gossip about it all day, but the time will tell/proof will be in the pudding.

Alex Jones is live at 10:30PM, saying feds are trying to padlock and shut down his studio. Apparently they are not in imminent risk (ie no one is there right now) but he is spending the night in the studio and he's dropping profanity like I've never heard from him, and the cohosts are reminiscing like the end is nigh. One of them said "I have no doubt they will get us. This is the final countdown."

Jones dropping F bombs left and right. "What is wrong with pussy!" ( I suppose referencing that his enemies are homos). "You want war you got war". I've probably heard 100+ F bombs in just 30 minutes.

He's not able to articulate what the shutdown is actually about or what is happening. Caller called in and referenced him crying live on the air. It seems very serious. The only thing he has said is there is some audio tape he is going to release.

But at the same time. Dude, you should have left the country a long time ago. You can't do journalism in America. They have tortured Julian Assange for years for simply telling the truth. They did fake lawfare claiming Jones owes a *billion* dollars for questioning a very suspicious news event. He's been divorce raped at least once. Trump is a "felon" for writing a check to a ho.

Jones snuck into Bohemian Grove decades ago and saw hundreds of elites literally worshipping demonic effigies. He's filmed demonic people saying "I kill my kids! I love Satan" and he is here on this livestream saying "I just love God I love people. I don't get what is wrong with them. Why are they so evil." Really???? Alex Jones is the last person in the world I would expect to underestimate the evil we are up against. I guess he is just in shock.

But dude. Relocate to Mexico or half a dozen other places.
Get your kid out of there before they take him away from you and turn him gay.
Escape the prison planet.

Yeah, maybe the post office would refuse to deliver your health products you use to run your business. But you can find other ways to make money. If you read this, tune in Sunday June 2. It may be his last broadcast. Godspeed Alex.

EDIT: watching the replay now and he does explain things calmly at the start. Something about courts and bankruptcy and them destroying his ability to make money. Also at the very end he says Saturday or Sunday is probably his last broadcast.

Last edited:

On what planet does a citizen get a civil penalty of $1.5 billion when a court analysis shows that the defendant has at tops $10 million in total assets? How can any jury or judge quantify that amount in a case where there is little to no claims of financial loss and no loss of life due to the defendant in the case? Pain and suffering? Or just the insufferable Alex Jones so hammer him? Obviously they just want him silenced.
...the Sandy Hook shooting victims rejected a settlement of $55 million over 10 years that would have seen Jones able to retain control of his assets and earn income to pay off the debt.
A court analysis discovered that Jones’ total assets amount to no more than $10 million, and that a Chapter 7 liquidation would likely leave the families with less than $4 million between them after legal bills are paid.

The Eighth Amendment to the United States Constitution states: “Excessive bail shall not be required, nor excessive fines imposed, nor cruel and unusual punishments inflicted.” How does this not apply in this case? Even though it's a civil case, the government is the party imposing and enforcing the verdict. Federal law supersedes state law.

You (Alex) should have left the country a long time ago.
Of course, but Alex isn't the sharpest tool in the shed. This, coupled with his addiction to fame blinded him from taking the money and running 10 years ago. It's never enough for these fame game players addicted to money (and attention). I feel rich and I've only got 100K+ of mattress cash saved and I'm on my way to the wilderness to live a life of what I call "luxury." I can't imagine having a million dollars in cash, much less 5 or 10 million? This guy's a greedy, selfish idiot. He brought this all on himself by making a string of horrible decisions, not the least of which was marrying and breeding with a jew.
Get your kid out of there before they take him away from you and turn him gay.
Absolutely, but it's too late for that. Alex is (was) a millionaire with a three-year-old daughter that he no doubt spends very little uninterrupted quality time with because he's too busy being "Alex," fielding calls, running infowars, and combating preventable endless lawfare. Imagine being a toddler in the Alex Jones household in 2024? F*cking exhausting. What an a*shole. Quit your unnecessary "job," drop out of society with your millions, fire your nanny, move to the country and raise your daughter on your own without help in silence and calm and in a state of humble Christian grace where she never hears the words "Alex Jones" or "Infowars."

Of course, but Alex isn't the sharpest tool in the shed. This, coupled with his addiction to fame blinded him from taking the money and running 10 years ago. It's never enough for these fame game players addicted to money (and attention). I feel rich and I've only got 100K+ of mattress cash saved and I'm on my way to the wilderness to live a life of what I call "luxury." I can't imagine having a million dollars in cash, much less 5 or 10 million? This guy's a greedy, selfish idiot. He brought this all on himself by making a string of horrible decisions, not the least of which was marrying and breeding with a jew.

Absolutely, but it's too late for that. Alex is (was) a millionaire with a three-year-old daughter that he no doubt spends very little uninterrupted quality time with because he's too busy being "Alex," fielding calls, running infowars, and combating preventable endless lawfare. Imagine being a toddler in the Alex Jones household in 2024? F*cking exhausting. What an a*shole. Quit your unnecessary "job," drop out of society with your millions, fire your nanny, move to the country and raise your daughter on your own without help in silence and calm and in a state of humble Christian grace where she never hears the words "Alex Jones" or "Infowars."
Everyone out there who makes a significant earning and financially buys into this system, who poses as a dissident, is gatekeeping or in the process of being corralled. Not everyone is controlled opposition, but many are uncontrolled distractions. A bunch of homeless men would have more credibility than Alex Jones if they all started talking about the real politics of the world.

The only ones who are truly free are those who become financially independent of the Rothschilds, the Central Banking Cartels, or are actively planning and implementing a society that lives beyond their control and not including them or their cousins whatsoever in any supposed "alternative" system. This is the litmus test of the modern theater, you're either completely free of the jews, working towards becoming completely free of the jews, or you're not. There is no gray area for pundits to hide in from the eyes of those who are awake.

Seems like this post is gathering heat from America First groypers

The gauntlet has been thrown down. Oct 7th exposed everything. The podcast I recommended that talked about the super pro-war Neo-cons Trump will put in his admin went into deep detail about Hamas. Hamas leader, Ismail Haniyeh, has tested super high on IQ tests when he was once a hostage of Israel. They feared letting him go. He is thinking many steps ahead and planned this very well. And the fallout in the west has been amazing.

Tik-Tok, Twitter, and Telegram allow people to see the truth. When they see Israeli soldiers celebrating killing children, they really start to question things. Now, all the wignat talking points of 5/7 years ago are mainstream in the right wing. Combine this with the serious economic problems Russia/China has created in the USA and the fallout is astronomical.

Whether Alex Jones believes what he is saying, or he is being forced to say it, the results are the same. This 2017 message is falling on deaf ears and fewer and fewer in the dissident community will trust him, to the point it will cause him to shut down and go the way of Fox News, NewsMaxx and the Trump cronies who think they can corral the right wing and grift off of it.

Back