• ChristIsKing.eu has moved to ChristIsKing.cc - see the announcement for more details. If you don't know your password PM a mod on Element or via a temporary account here to confirm your username and email.

2024 Election Lounge

The most important issue among voters in the Iowa caucus today, no matter which candidate they support: Immigration.

1705367945427488.png

Interesting in comparing the Trump and DeSantis numbers that they were pretty close to one another for voters prioritizing immigration and foreign policy, but Trump crushed RDS on the economy and RDS did the same to Trump on abortion (I realize those are % of voters for that candidate prioritizing that issue and not vice versa, but it's probably a decent proxy for the reverse).

Also I'm betting the 15% of Haley voters who prioritized abortion were the Democrats who crossed over to vote for her.

I’m curious who is the average Nikki Haley voter? I don’t get how anyone is thinking “yes we need her in office” after listening to her. But then again Hillary got a lot of votes as well

Most are either a) Democrats who have no intention of voting for her in the general election even if she were to win the nomination or b) people who view her as more likely to win the general than Trump (and they're correct on this IMO, it's unfortunate but it's true), are mostly extremely risk averse, and don't have any real aspirations in terms of policy or results apart from seeing their 401k continue to go up and/or vaguely "strong" foreign policy.

Most are either a) Democrats who have no intention of voting for her in the general election even if she were to win the nomination or b) people who view her as more likely to win the general than Trump (and they're correct on this IMO, it's unfortunate but it's true), are mostly extremely risk averse, and don't have any real aspirations in terms of policy or results apart from seeing their 401k continue to go up and/or vaguely "strong" foreign policy.
I have seen the argumentation that Haley is more likely to win a general election, however, I'm very skeptical of that. I know there are polls that show it, but the polling average does not show a significant difference, it generally show Trump beating Biden by 2% or so and maybe Haley beating Biden by 4%, but that is pretty much statistical variation. In any case, though, I still don't think she would ultimately win, and my reason is that probably millions of conservative voters would be so demoralized to see the Trump party fall back into the hands of Neoconservatism that they would probably not vote or vote for Kennedy or something. I mean, I just know in my circles, lots of right-wing people would literally rather have Biden than an extreme neocon like Haley.

The only people who would vote for Haley in a general election are Zionist Boomer Conservatives. And some conservative-leaning moderates. As somebody else pointed out, her faction of Our Democracy Centrists and Democrats won't even vote for her in a general election anyway against Biden.

I have seen the argumentation that Haley is more likely to win a general election, however, I'm very skeptical of that. I know there are polls that show it, but the polling average does not show a significant difference, it generally show Trump beating Biden by 2% or so and maybe Haley beating Biden by 4%, but that is pretty much statistical variation. In any case, though, I still don't think she would ultimately win, and my reason is that probably millions of conservative voters would be so demoralized to see the Trump party fall back into the hands of Neoconservatism that they would probably not vote or vote for Kennedy or something. I mean, I just know in my circles, lots of right-wing people would literally rather have Biden than an extreme neocon like Haley.

It's the same argument I've been making for why Trump is extremely unlikely to win the general election (even if it's 100% fair, which it obviously won't be)--he's too toxic and there are too many people that hate him on a personal level. The hardcore leftists obviously aren't going to vote for her and committed RWers largely won't either but the latter are relatively few in number and even some of those will fall in line as the lesser of 2 evils. The suburban Xanax women and their submissive husbands in many cases will vote for her however as she's not personally or politically distasteful enough to them to overcome the obvious, in-your-face disaster of Biden's presidency and they're largely the ones deciding the election (again, if it's hypothetically fair). Lazy leftists also won't crawl through broken glass to vote against her like they will against Trump and are just as likely to sit at home smoking weed.

There have been two prominent polls released of the New Hampshire primary in the days following Trump's victory in Iowa. They both have Trump leading Haley by around 14-15%. Now there was a poll released a day before Iowa with Trump and Haley actually tied, but that polls appears to be an outlier. And for what it's worth that was before Ramaswamy voters all turned into Trump voters with him dropping out.

Taliban ain't interested in coming here.

She is retarded.

What she might mean is Hezbollah (which has a presence in Latin America.)

ETA... This is gonna play well

Right, as much criticism as we give Indian guys for pedastalizing white girls, arguably Indian girls are just as severe at pedastalizing white guys if not more so

(I haven’t actually checked to see if she was banging white guys but call it a hunch, and they are definitely not Indian guys)

LOL dummy Elon chimes in and gets roasted by his own community notes.

Things are just getting worse, economically, spiritually, in any measurable standard. And due to this, more are learning and throwing the GOP narrative into the trash. 2 years ago, there were few sticking up for Patriot Front. The tide is turning, Patriot Front's message of "I don't care what old conservative men who let their country turn into a 3rd world hell hole think of me" is working. Which is why they wear the uniforms, they reinforce this point and the point is winning combined with the noticeable collapse of civilization.

Last edited:
I never said there was no hope for men to organize or build parallel societies. It isn't the answer at all, but it is the best current step to take as society falls apart and you insulate yourself from the fallout.
Since it's very important to organize and build parallel societies to survive the upcoming collapse, do you have any advice based on your own personal experiences with linking up with like minded men and with community development to give to people who want to do the same? I mean since this is the only solution according to you, you surely must have taken steps yourself to integrate yourself into a faith community or some other community and are basing the advice you give on this forum on those experiences? If you really believe in your own predictions that things really will be that bad then you must of course be following your own counsel.

Can someone chime in as to the allegations vs. Trump and his ability to run for president? Haven’t been following.

We all know Nikki Haley is the establishment neocon warmonger candidate the boomercons and Fox News anchors of the world want to win.

So what are the chances Trump officially wins then gets taken out by a criminal charge and they give her the nomination?

It all seems suspect.

Back