2024 Election Lounge

Just listened to that recording. This Jeff character is a real slimeball. Real sleeze. He's literally the emissary for Satan trying to convince her to "pause" with a soft delivery. Just pause. They'll get you a cushy job. Eff you Dewitt. So many cowardly slimy selfish traitors in big politics. Who are these mysterious people back east that they both know legitimately could have her killed for turning down their offer? Billionaire Talmudist Yids probably.

It's all so sickening.

Donald Trump won the New Hampshire primary, but not by enough to shut down Nikki Haley's media narrative. The problem is that Nikki Haley gets the media narrative pretty much just by existing, so when she only lost tonight by 11 points or so, this will be trumpeted as a courageous victory.
We're going to have to wait for the other states to come along before the media/Wall Street conglomerate pushing for Nikki Haley can finally be voted away.

Donald Trump won the New Hampshire primary, but not by enough to shut down Nikki Haley's media narrative. The problem is that Nikki Haley gets the media narrative pretty much just by existing, so when she only lost tonight by 11 points or so, this will be trumpeted as a courageous victory.
We're going to have to wait for the other states to come along before the media/Wall Street conglomerate pushing for Nikki Haley can finally be voted away.
She's not on the ballot in Nevada. She'll lose South Carolina on Super Tuesday and that will end it.

Just listened to that recording. This Jeff character is a real slimeball. Real sleeze. He's literally the emissary for Satan trying to convince her to "pause" with a soft delivery. Just pause. They'll get you a cushy job. Eff you Dewitt. So many cowardly slimy selfish traitors in big politics. Who are these mysterious people back east that they both know legitimately could have her killed for turning down their offer? Billionaire Talmudist Yids probably.

It's all so sickening.

Agreed, except I never thought Kari Lake was a great candidate, she never won anything?

@PurpleUrkel I forgot to mention Sen Daines also. Saw this today during Bannon, that's where my assertion came from .

Senator Steve Daines (R-Mont.) was elected to serve as Chairman of the National Republican Senatorial Committee (NRSC). The NRSC is the official campaign organization for Senate Republicans, and its mission is to support and elect Republican Senators and Republican Senate candidates nationwide.

@PurpleUrkel I forgot to mention Sen Daines also. Saw this today during Bannon, that's where my assertion came from .

Senator Steve Daines (R-Mont.) was elected to serve as Chairman of the National Republican Senatorial Committee (NRSC). The NRSC is the official campaign organization for Senate Republicans, and its mission is to support and elect Republican Senators and Republican Senate candidates nationwide.
I'm not sure there are any "reliable sources" involved with any of this. I can't remember the last time I heard the words "jewish mafia" come out of anyone's mouth (including Bannon's)... Oh wait, actually, I've never heard the words "jewish mafia" come out of any US politicians mouth even though they're all controlled by jews. Great, so the stroke "frozen" Mitch McConnel, who can't even tie his own shoes is the mastermind behind all of this. But who's pulling Mitch McConnel's strings? You guessed it... Every. Single. Time.

And bribing a politician to do anything is a felony. So I assume because Mitch McConnel is behind all of this he'll be arressted and going to jail sometime in the near future?

The other important part of this recording is where both Lake and DeWit acknowledge that the 2020 election was stolen from Trump, yet they both publicly parade around as if Biden being in office right now is no big deal. This whole thing stinks to high heaven. Just the tip of the iceberg was exposed in this recording and They are doing damage control to obfuscate and redirect our attention to the non-jew components of this traitorous operation.

I'm not sure there are any "reliable sources" involved with any of this. I can't remember the last time I heard the words "jewish mafia" come out of anyone's mouth (including Bannon's)... Oh wait, actually, I've never heard the words "jewish mafia" come out of any US politicians mouth even though they're all controlled by jews. Great, so the stroke "frozen" Mitch McConnel, who can't even tie his own shoes is the mastermind behind all of this. But who's pulling Mitch McConnel's strings? You guessed it... Every. Single. Time.

And bribing a politician to do anything is a felony. So I assume because Mitch McConnel is behind all of this he'll be arressted and going to jail sometime in the near future?

The other important part of this recording is where both Lake and DeWit acknowledge that the 2020 election was stolen from Trump, yet they both publicly parade around as if Biden being in office right now is no big deal. This whole thing stinks to high heaven. Just the tip of the iceberg was exposed in this recording and They are doing damage control to obfuscate and redirect our attention to the non-jew components of this traitorous operation.
Lake isn't parading like Biden is legitimately elected. She's been saying they stole it.

McConnel and DeWitt on the other hand don't care. They're going to get their payoff regardless

Not sure how much stock I put in polls after the 2016 election, but the latest Quinnipiac poll has Biden in the lead over Trump:

The gender gap is widening.

Women 58 – 36 percent support Biden, up from December when it was 53 – 41 percent.

Men 53 – 42 percent support Trump, largely unchanged from December when it was 51 – 41 percent.

“The gender demographic tells a story to keep an eye on. Propelled by female voters in just the past few weeks, the head-to-head tie with Trump morphs into a modest lead for Biden,” said Quinnipiac University Polling Analyst Tim Malloy

Back