2024 Election Lounge

Over 50% of the results are in, the press called it for trump, not all of the delegates are tallied
It’s about what we figured.

There’s no real path to victory for Haley or Desantis or Ramaswamy but their war chests will mean they stay in the race in case Trump gets jailed/dies/screwed by the rnc

IMG_3917.webp

Last edited:
Over 50% of the results are in, the press called it for trump, not all of the delegates are tallied
It’s about what we figured.

There’s no real path to victory for Haley or Desantis or Ramaswamy but their war chests will mean they stay in the race in case Trump gets jailed/dies/screwed by the rnc

View attachment 3889
I am waiting for all this to finalize... So I can hopefully gloat with a Howard Dean Scream and collect on some bets I've got with friends.

Maybe my 110 percent call under estimated Trump and over estimates DeHaleSwamy support.

I am waiting for all this to finalize... So I can hopefully gloat with a Howard Dean Scream and collect on some bets I've got with friends.

Maybe my 110 percent call under estimated Trump and over estimates DeHaleSwamy support.

To some extent I don’t know if it matters. UNLESS Trump gets screwed by the Rnc.

If that happens, we would get something similar to the 1968 democrat convention, which Bobby Kennedy would have won had he not been assassinated by zionists.

None of the remaining candidates would have enough delegates and the delegates at the convention would have multiple votes to figure out who to nominate. The maga voters would be disenfranchised and likely sit the general election out and Biden gets re elected . Unless he gets deleted by his handlers

To some extent I don’t know if it matters. UNLESS Trump gets screwed by the Rnc.

If that happens, we would get something similar to the 1968 democrat convention, which Bobby Kennedy would have won had he not been assassinated by zionists.

None of the remaining candidates would have enough delegates and the delegates at the convention would have multiple votes to figure out who to nominate. The maga voters would be disenfranchised and likely sit the general election out and Biden gets re elected . Unless he gets deleted by his handlers
Election Night November 2024
Campaign Dude: "You have won the most delegates tonight. Congratulations Mr. President, you've been reelected!"
Biden: "Thank you, that's great!"

One minute later:
Campaign Dude Celebrating: "Mr. President, isn't this fantastic news! It's so great! You must be so happy!"
Confused Biden: "Why, did something happen?"

similar to what they did in 2020 and why there wasnt a republican controlled senate with the 2 Georgia Runoffs...

Edit: I am surprised this only happened in 2004. I was thinking it was from the 90s. However I now remember it was considered a big deal that Dean had a website. You'd think Al Gore would have had one in 2000, considering he invented the internet.

This is why they are gunning so hard for Trump and might do anything to keep him off ticket:

If Haley is on the ticket, we might as well have two Dem neocons on the ticket.

Her biggest sin, is removing the Confederate Flag from the SC state flag.

That in and itself is all you need to know about what she thinks about her host population.

ETA: This is about the best take ive seen on Nimrod Haley today.

Last edited:
Once Trump is gone, the RNC will totally do their worst. Trump is an enemy inside the camp as far as they are all concerned.
Just thinking out loud here:

Another cool thing Trump did (whether he meant to or not) was make the debates unimportant (since he crushed everyone when he did them, and now that he doesn't participate who cares?).

When the uniparty has the RNC go back even harder to their old ways, it will be easy for a Ron Paul 2.0 (but this time as an independent) to just hold some Rumble livestreams and marshal all the disenfranchised voters like never before (on both sides).

Or maybe it's just me being hopeful.

I’m curious who is the average Nikki Haley voter? I don’t get how anyone is thinking “yes we need her in office” after listening to her. But then again Hillary got a lot of votes as well
CBS News was doing their Iowa Election Night coverage and brought out a statistical analyst (Steve Kornacki, in case anyone knows these media characters) who talked about the demographics of the election and whatnot. And he cited a remarkable statistic: a full 50% of Haley supporters are not self-described Republicans; they are either self-described Democrats or Independents.
I was not surprised by that at all. And I can also imagine exactly what type of "Independent" that would be. There's a whole faction of people who essentially agree with every single Establishment opinion yet call themselves Independents because it's socially less prestigious to be openly partisan; you have to look intellectual by saying "I vote for the best candidate, not for a party" and then it just so happens that the best candidate is an Our Democracy Corporate Centrist every single time.

I’m curious who is the average Nikki Haley voter? I don’t get how anyone is thinking “yes we need her in office” after listening to her. But then again Hillary got a lot of votes as well
Democrats who register the day of the vote as a Republican. Corporate and Government shills. Career first women who hate their lives and want to make others suffer like them.

Pretty much the lowest scumbags in the country, but are not on welfare.

Back