2024 Election Lounge

GSsikwdWwAABVej

SCOOP: Dem donors have renewed their push to get PA governor @JoshShapiroPA to enter the presidential race, sources tell @FoxBusiness. The request is to join a ticket with @KamalaHarris at the top; so far Shapiro is balking, but the post-debate fallout for @JoeBiden continues particularly after some recent flubs. There seems to be a renewed push among donors to get him out of the race. Developing.

It’s sounding like Biden might be considering dropping out. Whoever replaces him, even Kamalatoe, will probably get a momentary boost, even overtaking T in the polls for a bit, but that will drop as the public gets to know whoever this puke is.

I don't see why any politician would sacrifice their reputation and career by running against Trump. He just recently survived an assassination attempt and is experiencing unprecedented popularity.

Why would anyone choose to captain a sinking ship?

Last edited:
I'm sure everybody thinks this, but I haven't seen it said yet.

Covid was over years ago. To the extent that it was initially a unique and stronger form of the flu, it has long since lost any extra severity it once had. The odds that Biden actually has anything are very low.

This is just a cynical lie as an excuse to avoid exposing Biden to the public.

👀

Ex-Hunter Biden biz partners and corruption witnesses Tony Bobulinski, Devon Archer team up at RNC in nightmare for Joe​

Joe Biden’s worst nightmare came true this week when two key witnesses to Biden family corruption forged a friendship that has brought them together at the Republican National Convention in Milwaukee.

Tony Bobulinski and Devon Archer, who were in separate business partnerships with first son Hunter Biden, had never met until they started helping various investigations into Biden influence-peddling schemes.

Now they are firm friends, and after Saturday’s assassination attempt on Donald Trump, they have teamed up to support his campaign any way they can.

“I’ve been on the sidelines as a truth-teller for over a year,” says Archer, 50, Hunter’s former Yale friend and partner in Rosemont Seneca Partners.

“After the events of Saturday, I’ve decided it’s time to get on the field because the truth matters.”

Archer testified at Biden’s impeachment inquiry that he witnessed Joe meeting Hunter’s foreign business partners, in person and on speakerphone.

House Oversight Committee Chairman James Comer (R-Ky.) commended his cooperation in a letter tendered to the Manhattan court that will sentence him on Nov. 8 over a 2018 fraud conviction.

“The world experienced a miracle on Saturday and but for the grace of God our country isn’t in a civil war right now,” says Bobulinski, 52, who told the impeachment inquiry about Joe’s involvement in Hunter’s ill-fated venture with Chinese company CEFC.

“We all should want truth and transparency and demand it from our media and all elected officials so we can make the most educated decision on who should lead our great country. As a former naval officer and one who was willing to die for this great country, I believe vehemently that President Trump became the 47th president of the United States this past Saturday … He is a badass and a true warrior.”

The pair were spotted having dinner with Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga.) at Milwaukee’s Pfister Hotel Wednesday night.

Back