• ChristIsKing.eu has moved to ChristIsKing.cc - see the announcement for more details. If you don't know your password PM a mod on Element or via a temporary account here to confirm your username and email.

2024 Election Lounge

Yes, it is a real headline. Also, note the article is written by five different people. :rolleyes: 🤡 🌏

GRmvMMPa8AE_3S8

Me too! I don't believe Jill's tweet either!

Full thread from Jill pretending to be a "journalist". *gasps*
At some point I'll write longer on this, but I think part of the reason the Biden-must-go story has been so huge is that a lot of commentators / voters / even members of the press feel angry and betrayed. Many of us largely trusted Biden's team when they insisted he was fine. The debate made very clear that he's not fine. Initially, I think many of us felt some combo of pity for Biden and fear for the future. Now, I think there's rising resentment at being had.
To be clear, the Biden team could fully Weekend at Bernies him or send three toddlers in a trench coat to the next debate and I would still vote Biden over Donald Trump, and will encourage everyone else to do the same. But like... not ideal.
And journalists have very much looked into the question of how Biden's age is impacting his abilities, and reported on how voters are worried about it. They've also been accused of making up a non-issue, of being ableist, of facilitating a Trump win, and on and on.
And in the meantime, Biden's team has made him available for fewer interviews than any president since Reagan. I do think some journalists learned the lessons of the "but her emails" disaster and have tried to moderate on the age question, looking more deeply at the existential threat Trump poses. But now the age issue is fully out in the open and undeniable.

Meanwhile...

GRpzhdRbMAASY2s

Last edited:
Me too! I don't believe Jill's tweet either!

Full thread from Jill pretending to be a "journalist". *gasps*

She knew and she lied to us anyway. Even us non-TV folk in flyover country knew he was a mess - for years. She just got caught covering for it.

All this faux surprise - blaming disposable white house contacts - spare us. None of them would've let a doddering Trump get away with half as many flubs. They were talking Article 25 before he left office 4 years ago.

Moved homo talk to homo thread - please stay on topic, just because this thread gets a lot of traffic doesn't make it a place for anyone to sound off on their views of the universe.

I'm going to start handing out warnings to people who post off-topic from here on out on this thread, this is getting very annoying.

Back