• ChristIsKing.eu has moved to ChristIsKing.cc - see the announcement for more details. If you don't know your password PM a mod on Element or via a temporary account here to confirm your username and email.

2024 Election Lounge

Very well said. I don’t know how the hardcore Trumpers rationalize these sort of things.

Trump is just saying that to gain votes with those groups, but when he wins he’s really going to do good for me.

Abortion? Well I mean we can’t really get rid of it, so we gotta live with it, it’s politics.

I mean they’re both beholden to Israel! Trump less so than Biden though…right right?

I mean he seems to be wanting to grant the entire 2nd and 3rd world citizenship, with that green card thing, but Trump loves America and the native population!

How the hardcore Trump guys even make it through the day having to live like this makes me wonder. Just fess up to the fact the guys a con artist.

They’re both liars and not the best we can do as a nation. Here’s a question: if you had a friend who acted like Trump would you trust him or be friends with him? I’d cut a person like that off fast.
I don’t think anyone denies he’s a con artist, but he’s the only candidate willing to do something about the border.

Very well said. I don’t know how the hardcore Trumpers rationalize these sort of things.

Trump is just saying that to gain votes with those groups, but when he wins he’s really going to do good for me.

Abortion? Well I mean we can’t really get rid of it, so we gotta live with it, it’s politics.

I mean they’re both beholden to Israel! Trump less so than Biden though…right right?

I mean he seems to be wanting to grant the entire 2nd and 3rd world citizenship, with that green card thing, but Trump loves America and the native population!

How the hardcore Trump guys even make it through the day having to live like this makes me wonder. Just fess up to the fact the guys a con artist.

They’re both liars and not the best we can do as a nation. Here’s a question: if you had a friend who acted like Trump would you trust him or be friends with him? I’d cut a person like that off fast.

Brother nobody here is still a "hardcore" trump guy.

Brother nobody here is still a "hardcore" trump guy.

giphy.webp

The "con artist" has paid a higher personal price for his efforts to stop the all out destruction of America than any other politician I can think of. Some of the posts in this thread are getting ridiculous: 'Jew wanted Biden then switched to Trump because Trump likes Jew more.' Jew only gave Biden half the dose of drugs because Jew stopped liking Biden and wanted him to fail.' 'Trump is CONTROLLED OPPOSITION just like everyone else.' 'everyone is lying because they are CONTROLLED OPPOSITION and Jew told them to lie.' "Trump only likes Israel and doesn't really care about America.' 'It doesn't matter who wins because of Jew.'

The "con artist" has paid a higher personal price for his efforts to stop the all out destruction of America than any other politician I can think of. Some of the posts in this thread are getting ridiculous: 'Jew wanted Biden then switched to Trump because Trump likes Jew more.' Jew only gave Biden half the dose of drugs because Jew stopped liking Biden and wanted him to fail.' 'Trump is CONTROLLED OPPOSITION just like everyone else.' 'everyone is lying because they are CONTROLLED OPPOSITION and Jew told them to lie.' "Trump only likes Israel and doesn't really care about America.' 'It doesn't matter who wins because of Jew.'

How DARE you call for logic and rationale instead of blind emotion

Well no, so let’s see. The charges against him are bogus so he’s not going to jail. The media attacked and continues to attack him, which I guess you can call a personal price. He could have mitigated some of that by not giving them continuous ammunition, but he was either too egotistical or stupid to do that.

Oh yeah there’s also this:

Hmm, I think he’ll be fine. What’s his net worth up to…just shy of what 6 billion dollars?

Yes, we should really feel sorry for him.

What bothers me is the hero worship of some of you guys. There’s a scene in a movie where a character gets angry cause the Yankees are losing. An older guy tells him, “If you can’t pay the rent go ask your favorite player, see if he’ll help you. He doesn’t care.”

If you or your family is struggling, go ask Trump and see if he’ll help you. Maybe the January 6th defendants should have asked themselves that question.

You guys are better off getting involved in local politics, going to church, and supporting your community than supporting or wasting any time on Trump.

But you don’t put your faith in him anymore, you say.

Simply a rationalization and moving the goal posts. He was ‘your guy’ until he wasn’t.

I had previously said in this thread that Biden has been in horrible shape lately because they haven't been pumping him full of his drugs to resensetize his receptors for the debate. But after last night it's looking more like it was just a drawn out hasty plan to get rid of him.

Well no, so let’s see. The charges against him are bogus so he’s not going to jail. The media attacked and continues to attack him, which I guess you can call a personal price. He could have mitigated some of that by not giving them continuous ammunition, but he was either too egotistical or stupid to do that.

Hmm, I think he’ll be fine. What’s his net worth up to…just shy of what 6 billion dollars?

What bothers me is the hero worship of some of you guys. There’s a scene in a movie where a character gets angry cause the Yankees are losing. An older guy tells him, “If you can’t pay the rent go ask your favorite player, see if he’ll help you. He doesn’t care.”

If you or your family is struggling, go ask Trump and see if he’ll help you. Maybe the January 6th defendants should have asked themselves that question.

You guys are better off getting involved in local politics, going to church, and supporting your community than supporting or wasting any time on Trump.

Simply a rationalization and moving the goal posts. He was ‘your guy’ until he wasn’t.
Cut the jan 6 bullshit.

He couldn't do anything about the following admins doj.

This is where people lose credibility.

You're saying all this like we don't fucking know to get engaged in local elections.

Brother everyone knows that.

Abortion?

Correct me if Im wrong, wasnt it Trumps Supreme Court that overturned Roe v. Wade and passed abortion law back to the individual states to decide for themselves?

Arent the Dems pissed that cant force abortion on states that dont want it?

And I didnt watch the whole debate, but I distinctly remember Trump haranging Biden about how he, and the Dems wanted to have the right to abort babies after they were born.

But, you know, those are just facts.

The January 6th defendants committed crimes after Trump told them to be peaceful.

But I bet you’re one of those persons who believe Trump is guilty of stochastic terrorism.

Yeah we’re not falling for your nonsense. We are following this election and supporting Trump. We are not gonna go apathetic on this election when the country is being invaded.

Last edited:
Nobody is sitting here saying Trump is perfect and some savior, I have lots of issues with the guy as I'm sure many here also do. It's about being rational and logical about the situation we're in.

The only thing that matters is that he will be better for my life and the life of the people I care about in totality in comparison to the other guy, that's it. No point in sitting here and being emotional about all his faults and nonsensically dropping everything on his shoulders, it has no value just as singing his praises has no value. Being emotional and contentious towards any of this is playing yourself for a fool, trust me "they" want that.

Furthermore, when someone comes on here and starts being irrational and emotional in regards to Trump it automatically triggers a defense response from someone else. It's not because that person is "hardcore" Trump it is simply the contrast of being logical and rational towards the situation vs emotional and irrational.

Furthermore, when someone comes on here and starts being irrational and emotional in regards to Trump it automatically triggers a defense response from someone else. It's not because that person is "hardcore" Trump it is simply the contrast of being logical and rational towards the situation vs emotional and irrational.
What do you mean by being emotional and irrational? At this point, do you consider any criticism of Trump to be rational and objective?

How DARE you call for logic and rationale instead of blind emotion
Don't you think that you act too precious when you make posts like this?

What do you mean by being emotional and irrational? At this point, do you consider any criticism of Trump to be rational and objective?

Don't you think that you act too precious when you make posts like this?

Don't you think that's a bit hypocritical considering you just called me "precious"?

Sure I do, Trump deserves criticism for lots of things I could list half a dozen major things off the top of my head but I can also recognize he did some good. You're kinda making my point for me, it's not enough for you for me to simply say that and say that he's the lesser of two evils. If I'm not "hardcore" against Trump then you'll criticize me for it. You fail to see that I'm not necessarily defending Trump here.

There is a middle ground brother, especially for all of us here.

Last edited:
Don't you think that's a bit hypocritical considering you just called me "precious"?
My point is that you inject the same kind of rhetoric and emotion that you are bemoaning into the discourse. Your post was not a logical or rational post, it was meant to be facetious.

Sure I do, Trump deserves criticism for lots of things I could list half a dozen major things off the top of my head. You're kinda making my point for me, it's not enough for you for me to simply say that and say that he's the lesser of two evils. If I'm not "hardcore" against Trump then you'll criticize me for it.
It doesn't really make a difference to me whether you are hardcore for Trump, hardcore against him, or anywhere in between. It's going to play out the way it's going to play out and everybody's got their own angle in this, so you may as well roll with the punches.

My point is that you inject the same kind of rhetoric and emotion that you are bemoaning into the discourse. Your post was not a logical or rational post, it was meant to be facetious.

It doesn't really make a difference to me whether you are hardcore for Trump, hardcore for him, or anywhere in between. It's going to play out the way it's going to play out and everybody's got their own angle in this, so you may as well roll with the punches.

Yes correct, it was tongue in cheek and mocking that behavior for how silly it is....I thought that was pretty clear.

I do agree with that, you asked a question so I answered that is all brother.

Back