2024 Election Lounge

With just 25 days left, it seems like Trump still hasn't laid out a solid plan to prevent vote rigging (unless I've missed something), so I've checked out of this election cycle: none of it makes a difference

What would you consider a solid plan? He does have his daughter in law as co-chair of the RNC, and she is recruiting 100,000 volunteers to monitor the election boards and try to prevent fraud. They are also lining up lawyers to file any necessary court actions.

On the one hand, she is a woman, but on the other hand, she is family, and being co-Chair of the RNC she is in a good place to overcome their bad tendencies.

Also, he has been saying repeatedly that anyone caught being involved in election fraud this time is going to jail. The Dems have to know they're under a lot more scrutiny this time. Besides all other factors, they know a majority of the public believes the 2020 election was stolen, and they will believe any claims of 2024 fraud.

I mean, this might not be good enough, might not be a solid plan. However, I got the impression from your post that you thought he's doing nothing at all.

What would you consider a solid plan? He does have his daughter in law as co-chair of the RNC, and she is recruiting 100,000 volunteers to monitor the election boards and try to prevent fraud. They are also lining up lawyers to file any necessary court actions.

On the one hand, she is a woman, but on the other hand, she is family, and being co-Chair of the RNC she is in a good place to overcome their bad tendencies.

Also, he has been saying repeatedly that anyone caught being involved in election fraud this time is going to jail. The Dems have to know they're under a lot more scrutiny this time. Besides all other factors, they know a majority of the public believes the 2020 election was stolen, and they will believe any claims of 2024 fraud.

I mean, this might not be good enough, might not be a solid plan. However, I got the impression from your post that you thought he's doing nothing at all.

I appreciate your response. In your opinion, will this be enough to ensure a fair election?

I appreciate your response. In your opinion, will this be enough to ensure a fair election?
A lot of it is on state legislatures. He will have to challenge things after the fact but the states have to harden their processes first.

Some progress on Philadelphia with their mail in ballots along with Wisconsin and Georgia also did occur since last election. So those are good signs.

I don't disagree with checking out. But also why would he disclose his plan? How stupid would that be. Do you honestly think they don't have a plan?

I'm not convinced he has a concrete plan in place.

He also had a plan to build a wall, replace Obamacare and withdraw troops from Afghanistan, but these things didn't fully happen due legal, political or logistical challenges.

I'm not convinced he has a concrete plan in place.

He also had a plan to build a wall, replace Obamacare and withdraw troops from Afghanistan, but these things didn't fully happen due legal, political or logistical challenges.

Those lack of plans didn't have near the impact as this lack of a plan.
All the eggs didn't have to be in one basket as they do now.
So really the thought is illogical and nonsense.

“I'm hearing from Democrats who know her well ... who are saying she needs to be a warrior in these last few months,” says @MarkHalperin of Kamala Harris. “She needs to up her game. She needs to feel it. She needs to close strong. And they look at her performance on television where she's trying to get through the interview without making mistakes, rather than really transforming the race and demonstrating to the undecided voters that she's a good steward of a good economy, a fierce commander in chief and ready for the job. That's what they're worried about. They're worried that they're not in a good place to win 270 electoral votes. And they're worried that what she's doing at a performance level is not good enough to win.”

“I'm hearing from Democrats who know her well ... who are saying she needs to be a warrior in these last few months,” says @MarkHalperin of Kamala Harris. “She needs to up her game. She needs to feel it. She needs to close strong. And they look at her performance on television where she's trying to get through the interview without making mistakes, rather than really transforming the race and demonstrating to the undecided voters that she's a good steward of a good economy, a fierce commander in chief and ready for the job. That's what they're worried about. They're worried that they're not in a good place to win 270 electoral votes. And they're worried that what she's doing at a performance level is not good enough to win.”

They shoulda gone with RFK. Now he's on the other team.

Some indications out there that the Harris Waltz campaign is crumbling.
Yep...they are indeed sinking badly.

For the "fifth time", The Atlantic wrote another vote and support Kamala article. It reeks desperation.

Doom has sucked the joy out of the Harris-Walz Campaign.

A Harris campaign staffer reveals to Axios that their Sunbelt internal polling is so bad they’re recognizing the only viable path forward for Harris is winning both MI and PA; two states where she’s under water with key demographics.

The staffer noted that a sense of impending doom hangs heavily over the campaign in its final weeks, with a Trump return now feeling inevitable.

The joy is gone.

Unhinged Democrat strategist went completely off-the-rails on CNN. She looks mentally unstable.

giphy-8-1.gif

Back