2024 Election Lounge

I have a friend that is dating a Muslim (I know 🤔) in Michigan. Apparently she can't get herself to vote for Trump because of his Israel support. She and her other family members aren't even voting.

I have a friend that is dating a Muslim (I know 🤔) in Michigan. Apparently she can't get herself to vote for Trump because of his Israel support. She and her other family members aren't even voting.

The pandering to Israel is obviously not what we want but you have to put it into perspective. Most people in this country are brainwashed into supporting Israel, sure it may be less than ever and it may change in the near future but it's still the majority if you ask me. So to come out against Israel is going to lose votes and of course that isn't even to mention the obvious that Jews control everything. In the end he's just a politician that wants to get elected, just like any other. Lesser of two evils sure but not much more than that.

Tell your friends girl that at least with trump it won't be war, with the other side they'll let the entire world go to war simply through weakness and ineptitude if not worse.

Gretchen informing Kamala that she will not win Michigan because she intends to run in 2028.
There was a blasphemous potato chips commercial in Italy a few years ago that caused a scandal. It depicted a RC priest giving X-brand of potato chips to nuns instead of communion wafers, and the nuns were thrilled about it. Perhaps she got the idea from that.

Here, I found it:

A Catholic hospital in the charism of St. Pio of Pietrelcina’s Casa Sollievo della Sofferenza (Home for the Relief of Suffering) in Italy is coming to Howell, Michigan, in 2026, along with an ardently pro-life and pro-family medical school.

Not to sidetrack but involves Michigan and I thought this was a nice white pill.

I’m getting eyes wide shut vibes too.
tom cruise film GIF

These are sick people. Remember Tony Pedostas “art work”?

IMG_4555.jpeg

IMG_4554.jpeg

Last edited:
Back