• ChristIsKing.eu has moved to ChristIsKing.cc - see the announcement for more details. If you don't know your password PM a mod on Element or via a temporary account here to confirm your username and email.

Weird Things You've Noticed Recently

I don't understand why a lot of women cut their hair short after being married and having kids. They'll say that long hair is hard to maintain, but that's a lie.

Maybe some will say it's because they don't want men to be coming up to them all the time now that they're married, but they can always tie it back or something, so that's not the reason.

Maybe they feel like they don't have to try so hard any more to look good as they have what they want, but then again why would you undo one of the things that made you look appealing in the first place.

And it's not laziness as many married women spend enough time on their appearance even with short hair.
No not a lie, long hair takes more time to maintain to look good, and new moms whether they stay at home or work and are primarily juggling children. Also young children grab hair a lot and that gets annoying. I think that is primary reason. Definetly not the “trying not to seek attention from men” theory.

No not a lie, long hair takes more time to maintain to look good, and new moms whether they stay at home or work and are primarily juggling children. Also young children grab hair a lot and that gets annoying. I think that is primary reason. Definetly not the “trying not to seek attention from men” theory.
Additionally, women and their female friend talk a lot, and will always say “oh that’s so cute”. If it’s trendy or stylish, yet not as sexually attractive to a man. Peer group influence.

They'll say that long hair is hard to maintain, but that's a lie.
I don't think it's a lie. I had very long hair a couple years ago and it was undoubtedly a pain. It also felt gay to me as a man to spend that much time taking cair of my hair. Still, I agree that women should ideally have it long. Not only is it rather obvious, but the bible also promotes it.

Is it just me or does it seem in the last few years that I’ve needed to wait longer to get my tax forms available from investment companies? Used to be by Jan 31, most all documents were ready. Last couple years it’s been mid to late February before I have all my forms and can then file taxes. In theory, Youd think as technology improves and becomes quicker that the reports would generate faster as well.

YouTube….so I don’t bother loggin in through an account. I just go in as a guest and the algorithms still bring up my favs and such. Lately (like in the last week or 2) it seems I’m getting a lot more AI generated videos recommend that are similar to some of my favorites in subject matter but not nearly as good quality. The entertainment/educational experience of YouTube is deteriorating.

The entertainment/educational experience of YouTube is deteriorating.
Yeah definitely, but it's been happening for a while, since the 2017 adpocalypse. 2015, if you were even slightly inquisitively enclined, YouTube would take you down amazing rabbit holes.

Now the algorithm harasses you so much that only a fraction of the recommended clips are even based on your preferences. It's a tragedy.

I remember that is was borderline impossible not to get redpilled on certain subjects if you just kept surfing around Trump's election, even as a leftist.

The "internet is forever" meme definitely died. I found that recently, I haven't even been able to locate basic old meme templates and classic videos from that era. It's all gone.

I find it a bit confusing when my peers discuss the attractiveness of female celebrities, because to me, something about each and every single one of them makes them seem very plain if not ugly to me.

They all have these fake faces painted on with makeup, using similar techniques to those of someone who paints WH40k figurines, none of them have anywhere near the level of feminine energy that a healthy woman should have, most of them have a physiognomy that screams bad news, and they all worship the devil.

I don't think I've ever seen a female celebrity and found her attractive, except maybe when I was 10-12, but back then I also thought bugs were cute and I wanted to be an entomologist when I grew up, so I'll just file all of that under weird kid shenanigans. I hate bugs now and I hereby declare that whole arc non-canon.
I hate, hate, hate these painted-on eyebrows that are all the rage. All these music divas sport them and it makes women look like androids.

That and the 1880s school marm hair cut with the hair severely parted down the middle. It's the exact opposite of the voluminous hairstyles of yesteryear, where women were much more adventurous with styling their hair.

The women in today's society are all copying the celebs they see on screen and it's beginning to remind me of that Twilight Zone episode where all young women are required to pick a "model" to look like and then go under the knife to make the transformation. It wasn't just about choosing to be beautiful. Notice how they all have to have their names printed on their clothes. This is because they only had 2 models to choose from and that was the only way people could tell you apart from someone else. So the episode was also about the homogenization of society.

t-zone-001.jpg

I don't understand why a lot of women cut their hair short after being married and having kids. They'll say that long hair is hard to maintain, but that's a lie.

Maybe some will say it's because they don't want men to be coming up to them all the time now that they're married, but they can always tie it back or something, so that's not the reason.

Maybe they feel like they don't have to try so hard any more to look good as they have what they want, but then again why would you undo one of the things that made you look appealing in the first place.

And it's not laziness as many married women spend enough time on their appearance even with short hair.
Yeah, I think even married women with jobs should still put effort into their appearance. If they all cut their hair short to ward off other men, then you have the beginnings of what we have now...a society of women who no longer care what they look like.

It won't stop with the hair. It will progress to other things like clothes and make-up. It could even have an effect on single women in the workplace because they might think if they dress up or wear any amount of make-up that they are outdoing the married women and won't fit in with the flock.

As I am trying to make my brand for my business I am noticing how badly designed and unhelpful websites are. I've read a few books on design and it seems like every website out there is badly designed. By badly designed I mean it takes me forever to figure out how to use the site. For example, I go to a website where I want to find colors to use for my own site. I want to input my primary color and then see color palettes suggested to me. Except I can't find a website that does this. None of them allowed me to input a color to start with, or even select a color from a color wheel. I eventually looked around Tailwind presets to get some ideas. Another thing was trying to get a custom polo shirt with my logo on it. I still can't find a straightforward site where I select the color of shirt and then add my logo and checkout.

Clowns. They are suspiciously demonic. I had no idea so many cultures around the world that attempt to summon demons through their rituals look like clowns when they dress up for it. Is it possible demons look like clowns? I saw a Youtube video where a guy was making a case that the nephilim look like clowns. Many of the Satanic people in Hollywood have had roles as clowns or clowns are often portrayed as evil, instead of funny, probably because it is known clowns really are evil.

Clowns. They are suspiciously demonic. I had no idea so many cultures around the world that attempt to summon demons through their rituals look like clowns when they dress up for it. Is it possible demons look like clowns? I saw a Youtube video where a guy was making a case that the nephilim look like clowns. Many of the Satanic people in Hollywood have had roles as clowns or clowns are often portrayed as evil, instead of funny, probably because it is known clowns really are evil.
What's Your position on jesters ?

I'd reckon you're onto something. Think of Heath Ledger playing the Joker and killing himself... Jack Nicholson on record saying he wanted him about that role... really dark stuff at play.

That's probably why they are used in so many horror movies. I have a friend who was deathly afraid of clowns as a kid. Even now, he still refuses to have anything to do with them.

Gives a whole new (other) dimension to "clown world" doesn't it?

That's probably why they are used in so many horror movies. I have a friend who was deathly afraid of clowns as a kid. Even now, he still refuses to have anything to do with them.
Before Stephen King's It, I remember circus clowns being entirely wholesome and friendly. Just slapstick, keystone cop type goof balls. Even now "acting like a clown" or "clowning around" still convey this meaning. Rodeo clowns are still like this as well, acting silly while also distracting bulls and horses when needed.

I think clowns as sinister figures is a modern twist on what was previously wholesome funny entertainment.

Last edited:
Clowns evil? Surely not....

Wives who cut their hair short are cucking their husbands psychically. Yep, it's hard and takes work (also long hair gets all over the house and in the drains and hanging off your chin and in your food -- I've dealt with ladies with long hair). Everything worth doing is hard and takes work.

I see a middle aged woman with short hair and I want to bully her and shame her and wish her man left her to rot in the gutter. As if we dudes don't have to put up with all sorts of struggles. Disgusting and weak. I call that the "I gave up and I don't have any respect for my man" haircut.

Before Stephen King's It, I remember circus clowns being entirely wholesome and friendly. Just slapstick, keystone cop type goof balls. Even now "acting like a clown" or "clowning around" still convey this meaning. Rodeo clowns are still like this as well, acting silly while also distracting bulls and horses when needed.

I think clowns as sinister figures is a modern twist on what was previously wholesome funny entertainment.
I was looking up Bozo the Clown and learned he was created by a Jew. I also remember John Wayne Gacy as the Killer Clown, around a similar era. I'm stretching a little here, because I haven't gone deep into this topic, but something is off about clowns in general. Making them wholesome and funny seems like the perfect Satanic inversion.

I was looking up Bozo the Clown and learned he was created by a Jew. I also remember John Wayne Gacy as the Killer Clown, around a similar era. I'm stretching a little here, because I haven't gone deep into this topic, but something is off about clowns in general. Making them wholesome and funny seems like the perfect Satanic inversion.
But it's the other way around. Dressing funny and acting silly for entertainment purposes is not inherently bad. Turning funny clowns into something sinister is the inversion. It only happened 40 years ago. Before that, clowns were just silly characters that clowned around.

But it's the other way around. Dressing funny and acting silly for entertainment purposes is not inherently bad. Turning funny clowns into something sinister is the inversion. It only happened 40 years ago. Before that, clowns were just silly characters that clowned around.
Clowns come from old European theater plays - a clown was a chracter performing tricks between sets, to keep the spectators entertained. Those were simple comedy acts: acrobatics and parody. And since theater was a low, peasant, form of art, those simple tricks easily gained popularity among the low classes and the clown gradually became its own act - wandering minstrels would perform tricks: juggling, acrobatics, pantomime, to entartain the villagers/townsfolk for some coin or even for food and lodging. Later on, during the Elizabethan era, when theater was invited into the upper classes, the clown character became more complex: a peasant that used his wits and tricks to outplay higher (merchant/noble) characters.

Back