• ChristIsKing.eu has moved to ChristIsKing.cc - see the announcement for more details. If you don't know your password PM a mod on Element or via a temporary account here to confirm your username and email.

US Military Draft

An interesting comment from another forum about the congresswoman that inserted the draft language into the NDAA, democrat Christina Houlahan, nee Jampoler.

Ask yourself why this particular piece of legislation to automate the Selective Service registration was introduced by a Democrat (as part of the NDAA BILL), and former Air Force Officer who served an obligatory 3 years of active service after receiving a ROTC scholarship (and substantial tuition) at Stanford.

Keep in mind that Congress passed the National Defense Authorization Act, mostly along party lines, 217 Republicans to 199 Democrats, with just six Democrats voting for it and three conservatives breaking with the GOP to oppose it.

Yet, a congresswoman from Pennsylvania's 6th congressional district, a bit player on the Hill who was put into office and reelected unopposed, Christina Marie "Chrissy" Houlahan (/ˈhuːləhæn/ HOO-lə-hann; née Jampoler; is suddenly motivated by our need for a renewed sense of national defense?

Was her proposed legislation introduced to save the Selective Service System roughly $30 million a year on military recruiting costs. Costs that were yielding little results among a population of disenchanted youth, who increasingly saw the futility of service to a banana republic; and increasingly avoided responding to their selective service registration letters?

$30 million is chump change to DoD.

And, an Automated Registration system will most certainly not inspire a renewed sense of patriotism among the reluctant baristas, door dash drivers and unemployed beer-guzzling basement dwellers with degrees in LGBTQ sciences.

Why did she recently sign a letter to FJB supporting the donation/deployment and use of F-16's in the Ukraine?
Could it have anything to do with the fact that her father Andrew C. A. Jampoler, a naval aviator, was born in Lviv, Ukraine in 1942, to a Jewish family, emigrated to the United States when he was four years old?

Just some dots that seem oddly similar to Toria Nudelman's background, to connect.

Draw your own conclusions, but war and the US/Western world walking backwards into WWIII is a racket that is being orchestrated by some insidious forces and evil people.

Screenshot (6204).png

Technically, foreigners being excluded from this bill is a red herring.

"Sure, come to America for free! Work illegally and make money!"

(1 year later)

"Oh if you want to keep receiving benefits you'll need to become a citizen! We've made it easy, just sign up here!"

(Illegal migrant is now automatically enrolled in draft)

Looks like typical dirty Talmudic trick to me...

Notice, the age range for the draft is the young; which also happens to be the majority of non-Whites. America isn't doing the "protect the youth" draft like Russia is doing.

Technically, foreigners being excluded from this bill is a red herring.

"Sure, come to America for free! Work illegally and make money!"

(1 year later)

"Oh if you want to keep receiving benefits you'll need to become a citizen! We've made it easy, just sign up here!"

(Illegal migrant is now automatically enrolled in draft)

Looks like typical dirty Talmudic trick to me...

Notice, the age range for the draft is the young; which also happens to be the majority of non-Whites. America isn't doing the "protect the youth" draft like Russia is doing.
The mistake you are making. Is assuming the elite wants the west to win. The elite wants the west to lose. You are dealing with evil you can´t even comprehend. At least the dominant faction.

Last edited:
Rishi Sunak threatens to revoke young people's driving licences and 'access to finance' if they refuse National Service

I won't say I called, it but...

Ok, nevermind. I will say I called it.

I would not be so quick to dismiss the idea of wide-scale conscription in the West as impossible. The combination of a devastating false flag as a casus belli along with the carrot and stick approach would surely lead a lot of young men to enlist. (The carrot: a stable military paycheck in an increasingly terrible economy, training, "hero" status on social media. The stick: being locked up or rendered unemployable as a draft dodger, socially shamed by women, easily identified anywhere in public by facial recognition and the modern surveillance state). And remember, they don't need to conscript absolutely everyone. Just a few hundred thousand per country would go a long way toward their ends.

If women want "equality", then they must bear the full responsibility it entails, including mandatory selective service. Refusal to sign up means rejection for employment in the future, or prison time, just like young men have to deal with. As it stands, women want equality but only when it's not icky...they don't want the dirty or dangerous jobs, as a general rule. They only want office jobs where the most they have to complain about is excessive air conditioning causing "sexist reactions"...yes I've seen these complaints.
I would hate it if there is a draft for women. The number of attractive, single women is already at an all-time low. Can you imagine how bad it will be if all of those under 25 year old females are sent away to fight a war? It would be awful here for single men. If that happens, I will be on the next plane to Europe.

I would hate it if there is a draft for women. The number of attractive, single women is already at an all-time low. Can you imagine how bad it will be if all of those under 25 year old females are sent away to fight a war? It would be awful here for single men. If that happens, I will be on the next plane to Europe.

(((They))) claim a draft for young women is because women can do supporting roles in a military, but then why not draft older women, in their 40-60's? You don't need child bearing women to do military support.

It's just another play in the depop agenda.
I won't say I called, it but...

You and me both bro. Been looking obvious to anyone with a bit of redpill thinking for a long time now, and yet so many guys are in strong denial about where our satanic overlords are taking us.

I still don't see a draft here in the US.

Registration for selective service vs actually calling them up are 2 different things.

You're required to register for the selective service here in the US currently... So how is this really any different.

"Amid a revived national discussion about a possible return to mandatory military service, a new think tank report illustrates how doing so in today’s America would require the Defense Department to navigate unprecedented social and cultural challenges.

The U.S. public has to believe that the draft is enforceable for mobilization to work, the report’s authors found, and social media messaging could amplify perceptions of inequity or perpetuate disinformation from adversaries.

A viral video of a pop star ripping up a draft notice, or a social media allegation that a local draft board is racist, for example, could quickly turn the tide of public opinion against drafting authorities. She suggested, on the other hand, that enlisting well-known sports figures or celebrities to promote responding to the draft as a civic duty could help the Defense Department and the Selective Service get in front of these obstacles."

I served in 2 branches of the Canadian Forces, operated overseas and trained A LOT alongside 3 branches of the US military: US Army, US Marine Corps, US Navy. Spent the last 2 years of my final enlistment posted to the USA. So many American Negroes and other minorities playing the system and serving just to get their "Gibsmedat" benefits from Uncle Sam. Now, the possibility of a draft is rayciss?! Piss right off, DaShawn and Shaniqua, piss off all the way. I don't support the idea of Canadian/American/British/French, etc, etc. youth dying for Israel...but seriously, some socio-cultural demographics just deserve to be used as cannon-fodder.

I served in 2 branches of the Canadian Forces, operated overseas and trained A LOT alongside 3 branches of the US military: US Army, US Marine Corps, US Navy. Spent the last 2 years of my final enlistment posted to the USA. So many American Negroes and other minorities playing the system and serving just to get their "Gibsmedat" benefits from Uncle Sam. Now, the possibility of a draft is rayciss?! Piss right off, DaShawn and Shaniqua, piss off all the way. I don't support the idea of Canadian/American/British/French, etc, etc. youth dying for Israel...but seriously, some socio-cultural demographics just deserve to be used as cannon-fodder.
Yep... Sadly it will be young white men that will be the fodder per usual.

I was an officer in the Marines. I was fortunate
...vast majority of my Marines were mission focused... But we were too busy solving life and death problems.

I did see it with soldiers as an instructor at joint base. The army and the navy have many oxygen suckers sadly.

Yep... Sadly it will be young white men that will be the fodder per usual.

I was an officer in the Marines. I was fortunate
...vast majority of my Marines were mission focused... But we were too busy solving life and death problems.

I did see it with soldiers as an instructor at joint base. The army and the navy have many oxygen suckers sadly.
One thing I noticed training with USMC combat arms (combat engineers) was that they were overwhelmingly White or non-Black Hispanic. Very few visible minorities. Was this your experience as an Arty officer?

Truth is there’s the draft 🫡, and there’s the draft 🤣. No Russian, Arab, Parsi ever called me toxic. However, if there were foreign tanks in my back yard you bet it’s revolting time. I paid good property taxes for that place so your Chinese tanks are getting IEDs. However, if there’s no invasion, why draft? We did one for WW1 - a foreign war. And WW2 - which … there’s a lot to unpack there.

During the VietNam war, the FBI was used to round up draft dodgers. I wonder how they would do so in today's environment. In the US, Posse Comitatus prevents the gov't from using military to enforce civil law, so who will go out and round up the guys that simply fail to appear and decide to live on the black market (even if they get de-banked, etc.)?

In Ukraine, they had to declare martial law in order to enforce the draft. I suppose that is where the false flag comes in (re: an attack on US mainland). That would maybe justify martial law and use of .mil to round guys up. Still, good luck with that.

One thing I noticed training with USMC combat arms (combat engineers) was that they were overwhelmingly White or non-Black Hispanic. Very few visible minorities. Was this your experience as an Arty officer?
Mostly in line with that.

They started to add women into the MOS pool when I got out ... A big part of why I left.... But generally it's a southern white male heavy demographic.

Back