The War Against Christianity

Does anybody here know of any good, reputable Christian charities that help persecuted Christian communities abroad? Such as in Israel or all of the various Mohammedan countries?

I was pondering this a while back after a spell where I kept getting YT ads imploring me to help the poor, suffering Jews in Israel. As if the billions every year from Uncle Sam and their bag-men in the West weren't enough. "Short arms and deep pockets" as they say...

Statement from Italian Archbishop Carlo Maria Viganò regarding the Satanic Olympics Opening Ceremony.

IMG_4743-755x1024.jpeg

IMG_4744-809x1024.jpeg

Does anybody here know of any good, reputable Christian charities that help persecuted Christian communities abroad? Such as in Israel or all of the various Mohammedan countries?

I was pondering this a while back after a spell where I kept getting YT ads imploring me to help the poor, suffering Jews in Israel. As if the billio'ans every year from Uncle Sam and their bag-men in the West weren't enough. "Short arms and deep pockets" as they say...
Maybe take a look at this website:

Article

Not Catholic, but is anyone besides me more so angry about being pissed on and told it’s raining?

On the socials they are always saying “it’s a bacchanal. It’s a classical reference.” Ok, I can buy it. Why they seated like that then? Then they reference “feast of the gods” ok… so why are they seated like that? The performers knew what they were doing. To make it worse, they’re going for 2/2.

They blaspheme paganism too. The “fat butch lesbian jew” (her words not mine) is portraying Ishtar. You can tell by the seven pointed crown. We all know “our lady of love and war” is a demon. But she wouldn’t even stand for this. Can she turn lose the Bull of Heaven on Paris?

Not Catholic, but is anyone besides me more so angry about being pissed on and told it’s raining?

On the socials they are always saying “it’s a bacchanal. It’s a classical reference.” Ok, I can buy it. Why they seated like that then? Then they reference “feast of the gods” ok… so why are they seated like that? The performers knew what they were doing. To make it worse, they’re going for 2/2.

They blaspheme paganism too. The “fat butch lesbian jew” (her words not mine) is portraying Ishtar. You can tell by the seven pointed crown. We all know “our lady of love and war” is a demon. But she wouldn’t even stand for this. Can she turn lose the Bull of Heaven on Paris?

It's all they can come up with. When you think about it, it's pathetically derivative. There is nothing creative about it and it only works (in the perverted way it does) because it is yet another "wink, wink", "scandalous" thing. It transgresses what is already there.

I like Pageau's take on this. It is luciferian in every way; down to them thinking they are so "clever" for being "clueless" this ever could be about the Last Supper. Everything about it is an expression of the absence of something good.

View attachment 10820
I have been salivating for this kind of escalation.
It´s not just Vigano. Priests are not happy. And are saying it in mass.

I spoke about jews with an intelectual in conservative catholic who I never expected to acknowledge them. It would be unthinkable some years ago. The answer was but how can you fight them if they are everywhere? And theres a lot of them in US and they rule that place.

I think they are starting criminal proceedings against Vigano. Which is an overreach and will backfire tremendously.

It´s not just Vigano. Priests are not happy. And are saying it in mass.

I spoke about jews with an intelectual in conservative catholic who I never expected to acknowledge them. It would be unthinkable some years ago. The answer was but how can you fight them if they are everywhere? And theres a lot of them in US and they rule that place.

I think they are starting criminal proceedings against Vigano. Which is an overreach and will backfire tremendously.
The best hope is for a majority of Bishops, if they could even get a Cardinal who isn't in on Bergoglio's heretical scam, to form a theological coalition and unite with the Orthodox Churches across political lines to deal with the usurping scum in place, then afterwards, we can begin true talks of reunification.

It will come down "Might is Right" at some point. The genetically sickly jew with his world empire of slaves versus Aryan Christian men with nothing to lose who want to die free. Coincidentally, the most intelligent of every other race are wising up to this act too, even Blacks in Africa, for what that's worth.

I was pondering this a while back after a spell where I kept getting YT ads imploring me to help the poor, suffering Jews in Israel. As if the billions every year from Uncle Sam and their bag-men in the West weren't enough. "Short arms and deep pockets" as they say...

Yes, go straight to the source:

The Antiochian Church has been running charity in that part of the world since the Apostles walked the earth.

So the highest is in Turkey, which is a Muslim country. But outside that, most fail to get over 50%.

Christianity in Europe is dead. But the sad thing is people here won’t acknowledge religion can indeed be “forced” upon people.

So the highest is in Turkey, which is a Muslim country. But outside that, most fail to get over 50%.

Christianity in Europe is dead. But the sad thing is people here won’t acknowledge religion can indeed be “forced” upon people.

England being higher than Russia perplexed me and then I remembered the sheer amount of Muslims we have here boosting those numbers.

But the sad thing is people here won’t acknowledge religion can indeed be “forced” upon people.

Religions forced on people rarely last more than a few centuries. Turkey has a huge population that isn't Muslim in the traditional sense, they are Sufi Muslim, which is even more watered down than most forms of Protestantism. Huge segments of Turkey worship Christ and Vigin Mary in their own way.

Actually, Turkey may be more Christian than many protestant European countries, crazily enough.

So here we have a man in Britain convicted of praying by an abortion clinic.

“For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places.”

Back