The Vivek Ramaswamy Thread

Here's a compiled (if a bit cringy) video of contradictions from Vivek. I knew he was a shilly scammy fake drug company millionaire, but I didn't know he contradicts himself just as much as all the other tools up there and basically stands for nothing.

They all stand for nothing, I hope no one on this forum still believes they will vote their way out of this or that they can even vote to give themselves more time. Especially not what we have seen transpire after October 7th.

But Vivek does some things that no one else running for president, except maybe Trump and even Trump has backed off, has done...

#1) He has made "the great replacement" a real talking point and the media is going to have serious trouble containing it now.
#2) He has called out the MIC in ways not seen before. He took Trumps talk about WMD and the huge mistake in Iraq, and put more faces and names behind it and shamed them for wanting to send our kids off to war.

The longer he is in the race, the better. And, TBH, of anyone running for president, he would have my support for these reasons. That and if he says "we need more legal immigration than ever before" like traitor Trump did, instead of seals clapping, it will be loud boo's.

Vivek is a scam artist. He enriched himself from pushing a scam drug and company that he billed as ‘The Berkshire Hathaway of drug development’, cashed out his shares and became a millionaire before it failed its FDA trial.

Guess who was left holding the bag when the stock plummeted? All the regular investors. Guys a liar.

They all stand for nothing, I hope no one on this forum still believes they will vote their way out of this or that they can even vote to give themselves more time. Especially not what we have seen transpire after October 7th.

But Vivek does some things that no one else running for president, except maybe Trump and even Trump has backed off, has done...

#1) He has made "the great replacement" a real talking point and the media is going to have serious trouble containing it now.
#2) He has called out the MIC in ways not seen before. He took Trumps talk about WMD and the huge mistake in Iraq, and put more faces and names behind it and shamed them for wanting to send our kids off to war.

The longer he is in the race, the better. And, TBH, of anyone running for president, he would have my support for these reasons. That and if he says "we need more legal immigration than ever before" like traitor Trump did, instead of seals clapping, it will be loud boo's.

When I saw that tweet by Ramaswamy here, my initial reaction was that that had to be fake; there's no way a politician would openly describe his view as the Great Replacement Theory. But it's real. This alone increases my respect for Ramaswamy. This example along with a couple others I can think of is showing that topics that the absolute most courageous public figures could previously only indirectly reference, they are now developing the courage to talk about directly and openly.

24bd34f9fee973b6.png

Vivek is a scam artist. He enriched himself from pushing a scam drug and company that he billed as ‘The Berkshire Hathaway of drug development’, cashed out his shares and became a millionaire before it failed its FDA trial.

Guess who was left holding the bag when the stock plummeted? All the regular investors. Guys a liar.
Tough crowd. Who isn't a liar and a "scam artist"? Our whole economy is based on scamming people (a system invented by the usual suspects). I'm in sales, my job is to sell over priced non-necessity items to fashion victims and shopaholics. It's a crappy system, but it takes two to tango. I blame normicon-boomer "gambling" addicted 401K jew system investors as much as the people who "scam" them. Don't hate the player, hate The Game.

That self-made, immigrant, Hindu snake oil salesman took it to that weak, war mongering, native born traitor Nikki Haley in front of millions of people. I'd call that a win.

Tough crowd. Who isn't a liar and a "scam artist"? Our whole economy is based on scamming people (a system invented by the usual suspects). I'm in sales, my job is to sell over priced non-necessity items to fashion victims and shopaholics. It's a crappy system, but it takes two to tango. I blame normicon-boomer "gambling" addicted 401K jew system investors as much as the people who "scam" them. Don't hate the player, hate The Game.

That self-made, immigrant, Hindu snake oil salesman took it to that weak, war mongering, native born traitor Nikki Haley in front of millions of people. I'd call that a win.

You sound like the next Alex Jones, Urkle. But with no breaks.

Agree with this. I don't see why anyone would even consider yet another Indian guy as a leader of a western country. He's just reading of the; what people wanna hear script.

I don't see why anyone would even consider yet another Indian guy as a leader of a western country. He's just reading of the; what people wanna hear script.
In no way do I think Vivek is a viable candidate capable of winning. I voted for Trump, not because I admired or respected him, but because I thought he was an amoral crook. The idea behind my vote was to "send a thief to catch a theif." Turns out, although Trump is in fact an amoral crook, what he isn't is a gangster, and therefore didn't have the bal*s necessary to cross The Rubicon.

In much the same way as Trump, Vivek is not someone I want as my leader. I simply view him as a disruptor who accelerates The Noticing. Vivek has risked his life by saying insulting things to my enemies in front of millions of people, and for this he has my respect.

Because he is actually willing to read the script, rather than reading the George Bush anti-White/anti-Christian/pro-Israel script.

Then either he comes through, which is unlikely, or he doesn't and he gets booed off stage.

I don't think it's hard to see that he's a conman. I think he's into it for the attention and possibly monetary reasons. Has no serious intentions of getting into office either...

I don't think it's hard to see that he's a conman. I think he's into it for the attention and possibly monetary reasons. Has no serious intentions of getting into office.

If they are allowed to run for President for either the GOP or the DNC, they are con-men. You don't get that high into the controlled political apparatus and not be a phony sellout, and yes this includes Trump.

I'm not sure what point you are trying to make. That he has no intentions to get into office and is just selling himself? Maybe so. Or that if he did get into office, he would do nothing he promises? Yea, I totally would expect that.

I am just happy to see him put Neo-Cons on blast and talk about the Great Replacement. Getting these talking points into the mainstream is a big move, this is like Trump in 2016 getting talking points and changing perceptions.

I was one of the first, if not the first, on RVF to talk about not being able to vote our way out of this mess.

If they are allowed to run for President for either the GOP or the DNC, they are con-men. You don't get that high into the controlled political apparatus and not be a phony sellout, and yes this includes Trump.

I'm not sure what point you are trying to make. That he has no intentions to get into office and is just selling himself? Maybe so. Or that if he did get into office, he would do nothing he promises? Yea, I totally would expect that.

I am just happy to see him put Neo-Cons on blast and talk about the Great Replacement. Getting these talking points into the mainstream is a big move, this is like Trump in 2016 getting talking points and changing perceptions.

I was one of the first, if not the first, on RVF to talk about not being able to vote our way out of this mess.
He's just lobbying to raise his profile.

He had tapped into a lot of sentiment and made good friends with AJ, PBD, Elon ECT.

You might call those people right wing gate keepers... But they're more acceptable to me than the left wing communist Khazarian Mafia currently controlling our state apparatus.

But he's definitely grifting for his own profile and gain.

He's just lobbying to raise his profile.

He had tapped into a lot of sentiment and made good friends with AJ, PBD, Elon ECT.

You might call those people right wing gate keepers... But they're more acceptable to me than the left wing communist Khazarian Mafia currently controlling our state apparatus.

But he's definitely grifting for his own profile and gain.
I'm okay with all that. I'm not sure what he or AJ or Elon plan to do with this new found fame though.

There isn't going to be much money in it, at least not from advertisers, so unless they are selling out to some globalist elites to play this role, it seems like a financial losing position.

And, as things get worse and more people dig into what is going on, they will want to go past this gate, and blast on through like a dam breaking. I suppose they have some sort of plan in place to make it all financially worthwhile.

Yeah I realize these things, and in this case I'm a 100 percent certain that he has no interest in becoming President. He wants to sell himself as you said. That's why he goes out on a limb sometimes.

Yeah I realize these things, and in this case I'm a 100 percent certain that he has no interest in becoming President. He wants to sell himself as you said. That's why he goes out on a limb sometimes.

Calling out the RNC and neo con war mongers isn't going out on a limb. It's what everyone else should be doing but isn't. Actually, Vivek, Trump and DeSantis are really the only ones doing it. Vivek actually makes a stronger argument than the other 2 many times over, especially on the debate stage. The remaining candidates are useless. Nikki Haley is terrible. She's Indian-American too but a total sell out to the political establishment.

Also, what's interesting is that those who want to call Vivek a con man don't apply the same standards to Trump and/or DeSantis. There are infinite combinations of alignments, relationships and monetary connections one can come up with to justify the "con man" premise for any candidate. I prefer to apply the same standards to all of them and not run around to find selective facts to justify a pre-existing bias.

Biggest problem that Vivek has is funding. He's simply going to run out without large amounts og donations or Super PACs. Also, there are far right conservatives who don't like the fact that he's Hindu and feel like he has to convert in order to even be considered. That, and/or paint himself white. Neither of which will happen, nor will it make him any more effective. By the way, Nikki Haley converted her religion but that likely has nothing to do with the fact that she's Hillary reincarnated as a brown woman and wants to send our young men to die overseas.

Calling out the RNC and neo con war mongers isn't going out on a limb. It's what everyone else should be doing but isn't. Actually, Vivek, Trump and DeSantis are really the only ones doing it. Vivek actually makes a stronger argument than the other 2 many times over, especially on the debate stage. The remaining candidates are useless. Nikki Haley is terrible. She's Indian-American too but a total sell out to the political establishment.

Also, what's interesting is that those who want to call Vivek a con man don't apply the same standards to Trump and/or DeSantis. There are infinite combinations of alignments, relationships and monetary connections one can come up with to justify the "con man" premise for any candidate. I prefer to apply the same standards to all of them and not run around to find selective facts to justify a pre-existing bias.

Biggest problem that Vivek has is funding. He's simply going to run out without large amounts og donations or Super PACs. Also, there are far right conservatives who don't like the fact that he's Hindu and feel like he has to convert in order to even be considered. That, and/or paint himself white. Neither of which will happen, nor will it make him any more effective. By the way, Nikki Haley converted her religion but that likely has nothing to do with the fact that she's Hillary reincarnated as a brown woman and wants to send our young men to die overseas.

He's also calling out for Israel to destroy Hamas etc. though! It's not a pro any other candidate argument, it's just that he's an Indian guy with a dubious pharma company, and I insist that he has no intention of ever getting into office. I think that's blatantly obvious. The only "politician" that I'm somewhat impressed with is Elon Musk. Yeah, he's anti neo-con... 🇮🇳 :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Here's a compiled (if a bit cringy) video of contradictions from Vivek. I knew he was a shilly scammy fake drug company millionaire, but I didn't know he contradicts himself just as much as all the other tools up there and basically stands for nothing.

This video is showing as unavailable to me...anyone got a backup link?

Back