The Vivek Ramaswamy Thread

I don't like Vivek and will never vote for him but this was a very smart thing for him to do. Very savvy move.
Voting isn't going to solve anything, but at least he says the things no one else, including Trump, is willing to say. So, if you are going to waste your time going to a polling station and then having to serve jury duty, you might as well vote for the guy saying the most based things.

Voting isn't going to solve anything, but at least he says the things no one else, including Trump, is willing to say. So, if you are going to waste your time going to a polling station and then having to serve jury duty, you might as well vote for the guy saying the most based things.
The fact that, as Tucker would call them, "Heritage Americans," some of which are running for President like Chris Christie, won't say things like Vivek, is a big part of the reason we're in the situation we are in as a country. And Vivek will never, ever admit that.

Ehh I don’t believe much that comes out of Vivek’s mouth. He’s all bluster. You can tell he’s acting and trying to be more like Trump. He just seems like a caricature of telling people what they want to hear. Trump is a bs artist as well, but with him he’s at least being himself. Like Dave Chappelle said he’s an honest liar.

The establishment wants Haley so they can continue their foreign wars and attack Iran next.

The fact that, as Tucker would call them, "Heritage Americans," some of which are running for President like Chris Christie, won't say things like Vivek, is a big part of the reason we're in the situation we are in as a country. And Vivek will never, ever admit that.
He kind of did admit that, by being the only guy, again including Trump, who talked about the great replacement. Sure, he is part of that replacement, but maybe he realizes that him and his people being a tiny minority in this country and keeping it first world is better than them coming over in droves and turning it into Brazil.

Ehh I don’t believe much that comes out of Vivek’s mouth. He’s all bluster. You can tell he’s acting and trying to be more like Trump. He just seems like a caricature of telling people what they want to hear. Trump is a bs artist as well, but with him he’s at least being himself. Like Dave Chappelle said he’s an honest liar.

The establishment wants Haley so they can continue their foreign wars and attack Iran next.
He talks harder than Trump, and if he got none of his tough talk done, then he would end up being just like Trump.

Trump should try to be more like Vivek, but he can't, because he is controlled and gutless.

The president still has power.

Voting for a pagan Hindu is a no go, regardless of how many "based" things he says.

I can support what he says in this moments but still not be trusting of his long term intention

The president still has power.

Voting for a pagan Hindu is a no go, regardless of how many "based" things he says.

I can support what he says in this moments but still not be trusting of his long term intention
The president has 0 power, and that has never been more obvious than Trump getting nothing done, followed by a corpse that doesn't even know where he is located.

His intention is probably the same as Trump, which is the same as Haley and Newsome, which is to be a puppet for the elites.

The president has 0 power, and that has never been more obvious than Trump getting nothing done, followed by a corpse that doesn't even know where he is located.

His intention is probably the same as Trump, which is the same as Haley and Newsome, which is to be a puppet for the elites.
This is simply not true and frankly the typical negative statement I'm expecting.

Court Appointees/ Admin folks (Mayorkas) foreign policy ECT.

This is simply not true and frankly the typical negative statement I'm expecting.

Court Appointees/ Admin folks (Mayorkas) foreign policy ECT.
It isn't "negative" it is just the fact and the quicker we face it, the better of a chance we have at fixing it.

I have posted over and over, the "conservative" supreme court letting us down. Going off the cliff at 90 MPH instead of 100 MPH doesn't make the situation any better. Trump got nothing done, then had the most embarrassing year in the history of this country in 2020, which was a sign from God to show us what real fraud he was, and now it is over for him. He had his chance and it is over.

Now there is a 38 year old Indian guy who is running to the right of him, actually spitting hardcore truths, while Trump will tough the "Platinum Plan" which will just give Blacks another 1/2 a trillion, followed by another 1/2 a trillion for Hispanics. You know, come to think of it, maybe the DNC is doing 90 MPH and it is Trump going 100 MPH.

Trump has a lot of flaws but it’s an incorrect statement to say he got nothing done. What about the Supreme Court?

Not standing up for the Jan 6th defendants is messed up… but if he is the candidate he’ll be the only choice unless you want to vote for Biden, Newsom, or whatever candidate they put up.

Trump has a lot of flaws but it’s an incorrect statement to say he got nothing done. What about the Supreme Court?

Not standing up for the Jan 6th defendants is messed up… but if he is the candidate he’ll be the only choice unless you want to vote for Biden, Newsom, or whatever candidate they put up.

The Supreme Court who will not even hear Derck Chauvin's appeal? The Supreme Court who gave the DNC the gift they wanted in 2022?

The Supreme Court is no where to be found when they are needed.

Me personally, I would vote for Biden or Newsome any day over Trump. Why? Less chance of war, Trump is the most "pro-Israel president ever" he brags to us. And also, same policies, but when Newsome floods the country with people who hate me, at least people get upset about instead of clapping like seals.

I'm of Indian heritage (Hindu background, now Orthodox Christian) and I utterly despise Indians. Spiritually bankrupt people.

I hate most of my family. They're all money and materialism obsessed. Obsessed with impressing rich white folks and ingratiating themselves to them. Like Jews, they know what to say to appeal to white folks.

This guy Vivek has already been involved in shady economic dealings. He's just a brown Jew, nothing more. Let him talk about Israel, then he may be called based.

I'm of Indian heritage (Hindu background, now Orthodox Christian) and I utterly despise Indians. Spiritually bankrupt people.

I hate most of my family. They're all money and materialism obsessed. Obsessed with impressing rich white folks and ingratiating themselves to them. Like Jews, they know what to say to appeal to white folks.

This guy Vivek has already been involved in shady economic dealings. He's just a brown Jew, nothing more. Let him talk about Israel, then he may be called based.
If he talks bad about Israel he is gone. No one can talk bad about Israel and run in either party.

Sure, he probably is all talk. And that still makes him far better than anyone else running, because at least he does talk.

Back