The Rest In Peace (RIP) Thread

Shannon Doherty has died. She has had breast cancer for nine years, so she survived a long time. My wife's cancer was during the middle of this period, so I would see stories about Doherty going through the same kinds of things my wife did.

She was raised Southern Baptist, and she was a registered Republican. On the other hand, she had a reputation for being a bad girl, she had multiple short marriages, and she was generally wild. I think she settled down in her later years, certainly after she was first diagnosed with cancer in 2015.

RIP

Shannon Doherty has died. She has had breast cancer for nine years, so she survived a long time. My wife's cancer was during the middle of this period, so I would see stories about Doherty going through the same kinds of things my wife did.

She was raised Southern Baptist, and she was a registered Republican. On the other hand, she had a reputation for being a bad girl, she had multiple short marriages, and she was generally wild. I think she settled down in her later years, certainly after she was first diagnosed with cancer in 2015.

RIP

I thought she was the hottest girl on 90210 during my prepubescent years. RIP.

I thought she was the hottest girl on 90210 during my prepubescent years. RIP.
I thought Jenny Garth was hotter. Still, I thought Doherty was very attractive. Also, Doherty remained attractive into her 50's even looking fairly good in the past year or so before she most recently lost her hair.

I liked that she was fairly open with her cancer battle. There was a time when almost everybody kept this private, to the point where ordinary people facing cancer lacked role models. I thought Doherty was very strong in the way she faced her cancer. It's interesting to compare the open manner in which she faced it with the extreme privacy that Princess Catherine has chosen.

If she were shot her death would get way more media attention I guess.

It's strange the way these things happen. Trump shot then Richard Simmons and Shannon Doherty died. I remember when Farrah Fawcett died; Michael Jackson died a few days later and that completely overshadowed Farrah Fawcett. Someone told me famous people always die in pairs and groups.

It's strange the way these things happen. Trump shot then Richard Simmons and Shannon Doherty died. I remember when Farrah Fawcett died; Michael Jackson died a few days later and that completely overshadowed Farrah Fawcett. Someone told me famous people always die in pairs and groups.
Michael Jackson died a few HOURS later...I remember it well. It totally obliterated any news about Farah Fawcett.

RIP

A shame she died young.

Check out this image of the cast (sans Dylan). They look like completely different people, so much work done on their faces:

Screenshot 2024-07-14 at 12.12.40 PM.webp

I didn't even recognize Jennie Garth, who I thought was the best looking too.

He had become a recluse shunning society in the last decade or so.
From the reports I heard, he became a TRANNY, shunning society in the last decade or so.

We Are More Than Meets The Eye GIF by Transformers

Dr. Ruth also died recently, on July 12th.

Great, two (((self-appointed ones))) interviewing each other and slobbering compliments over each other, while simultaneously promoting degenerate culture in the US in the 1980s. Dr. Ruth was shocking and edgy in the early 80s on late-night goyslop radio. All the pre-pubescent kids would secretly tune in when their parents thought they were sleeping. Interestingly enough, Dr. Ruth was an IDF sniper.

The era of jewish inverted intellectualism is over, at least it's spell is broken for those who can escape it. If you're outside the system or homesteading the ability of late-night jewish subversives to influence your kids into deviancy is almost nil now. These "famous" prostitutes will continue to die in droves in a post-vax world. The next thing the west has to throw off is the unhealthy 'cult of celebrity' it bestows upon people that Rome wouldn't even invite to public speeches.

An example of a good guy who was offered a taste of this fame and left it willingly to be a Christian is Michael Beck, who played the lead in the Warriors 1979.

A shame she died young.

Check out this image of the cast (sans Dylan). They look like completely different people, so much work done on their faces:

View attachment 9977

I didn't even recognize Jennie Garth, who I thought was the best looking too.
That's nuts. If you're looking for a wife, always pay attention to what their mother looks like.

I thought Jenny Garth was hotter. Still, I thought Doherty was very attractive. Also, Doherty remained attractive into her 50's even looking fairly good in the past year or so before she most recently lost her hair.

I liked that she was fairly open with her cancer battle. There was a time when almost everybody kept this private, to the point where ordinary people facing cancer lacked role models. I thought Doherty was very strong in the way she faced her cancer. It's interesting to compare the open manner in which she faced it with the extreme privacy that Princess Catherine has chosen.

Best of Brenda from Beverley Hills 90210

Back