The Off-Topic and Random Thoughts Thread(Anything Goes!)

Unless she died the day before a holiday weekend, for a manager to not hear from a direct report employee for 4 business days…that Bill Lumberger middle manager should be fired IMO. There is a Wells Fargo building similar to the one in AZ where this woman died near my house and most everyone there is still working remote or hybrid since the pandemic started in 2020. These Wells Fargo regional offices are huge facilities and probably only 10% utilized these days. That’s a whole other discussion (commercial office space no longer required).

Unless she died the day before a holiday weekend, for a manager to not hear from a direct report employee for 4 business days…that Bill Lumberger middle manager should be fired IMO. There is a Wells Fargo building similar to the one in AZ where this woman died near my house and most everyone there is still working remote or hybrid since the pandemic started in 2020. These Wells Fargo regional offices are huge facilities and probably only 10% utilized these days. That’s a whole other discussion (commercial office space no longer required).
Same in my area.

this can be a good thing, if everything probably is fake then people might stop caring about it

For all I know, this is an AI generated guy using LLM text and AI voice to convince me the internet is fake. But for every downside of this technology there will be an upside. For example, girls no longer being able to prostitute themselves on OnlyFans because they'll be pushed out by better looking AI. Well, okay, mostly downsides, like using AI to show fake footage of us fighting against Eurasia, or AI footage of white people being violent and racist, or AI footage of priests sexually abusing children.

Back