• ChristIsKing.eu has moved to ChristIsKing.cc - see the announcement for more details. If you don't know your password PM a mod on Element or via a temporary account here to confirm your username and email.

The Jewish Question (JQ)

Maybe a benefit of this is that the reaction will cause a rethink among western politicians in regards to mass immigration from the third world, with jews actually supporting this rethink. Even if ultimately we're still being massively influenced by 'them', I suppose you have to look for the small wins.
This reminds me of 2016 and Katie Hopkins in her pomp preaching away about the dangers that Islamic migration posed to jewish political donors who had the right in the UK sewn up.
"Don't tell me not to be pessimistic! The pessimist jews in world war two ended up around swimming pools in Palm Springs! The optimist jews in the second world war went to Auschwitz!" Lots of nods. hear, hear etc. "And its happening again! jews don't feel safe in Berlin! Jews don't feel safe in London!" Lots of agreement lots of muttering.
And remember 2016 and the Nice truck attack that killed about 100 including kids? And everything that had happened leading up to that - the Paris Bataclan attacks, the bombing of the MEN Arena etc Massive.Islamic migration and terror in Western Europe.
And it seemed that the jews were actually waking up to what their kalergi plan was doing to Europe...

Well, not so fast..
Don't listen to what they say - watch what they do.
Did the islamic migration that they sponsor slow down after the Nice truck massacre? Did it slow down after the Charlie Hebdo attacks? Or did it just keep on, full steam ahead, no matter what happened?
The jews at Katie Hopkins 2016 speaking events would say that they are "against wholesale immigration!" that they "detest Soros!" they "are wary of Islam!" "You don't have to tell us! We're from Israel!"
And I and others were naive enough to believe the boss jews of British media and politics.

A key player in turning Sweden into a 3rd world dump was Barbara Spector, part of the Rothschild network. The Rothschilds aren't reform left. They're right wing zionists.
She, Spector, is married to a zionist rabbi who is 100% pro israel .. but her buddies will pretend that they're "against Soros!" and that they're against "Islamic agendas!" - while they sponsor it.
and then the Reform Left jews running all the immigration/asylum-seeker NGOs make a big show out of "not approving of Israel!" "we hate the Rothschilds bankers!"AND YET they do everything their fellow zionist boss jews want
- they push the same mass immigration into the white world that their bosses, the zionist jews and Barbara Spector, want, they push all manner of "BLM" "anti racism" "pro immigrant" nonsense and where does the money come from?
Half the time the funding into their media companies and NGOs comes from the Foreign Ministry of Israel or the same route but via shell companies.. And the reform Left will make out that they not make Aaliyah and will refuse "the Israeli Dime" --- but its the Western taxpayer 's hard earned dime, and whose money the Rothschilds, Soros and the boss jews in Israel are playing with and giving to the left wing jew immigration industry.

Nothing will change.
Britain voted Brexit. The Kalergi immigration numbers went up.
Bitain voted for a Brexit supporting Tory government twice, in 2017 and overwhelmingly again in 2019. The Kalergi immigration numbers only went up.
We had a world shattering "pandemic" where old grannies were left alone and isolated over Christmas because Brits weren't allowed to go more than 5 miles from home. Did the UK borders close? The Kalergi immigration numbers only went up. They were ferried in (mainly by plane) and given free accommodation in nice hotels, free food, free phones, free money.
Nothing changes. The Kalergi plan goes ahead - full steam ahead - and the jews pretend to be "the biggest victims" of their own machinations, which then fools the natives that there might be some "common cause" that they share with the jews (who are breeding us out..)

And the anti-woke UK "right wing".media have gone full mask off - everything that they can do to demonstrate their fealty to Zion, they do.
Sargon of Akkad et al are losing their cool over the Muslim protests, NCF is banging the pro Israel drum, Tommy Robinsons TG channel has become laughable. We now know (as if we didn't already) who is managing them behind the camera.

And look at this UK 77th brigade controlled operation Michael de La Broc on Telegram:
"It is fascinating to watch as western Urban societies, especially the UK and USA, tear themselves apart with the fundamental contradictions of the diversity politics they are steeped in.
Who wins? the newly imported and growing muslim/brown diverse bodies of colour and the shitlib whites that fetishise them, that are antithetical to the jews, or the institutionalised power of the entrenched jewish minorities in these cities/societies that often directly supported the important of the communities now assailing them
In Britain/London at least, it's the jews who are decisively losing his cultural battle"

He is lying - the muslims do not have control of the UK government and civil service. the jews do. If the jews didn't WANT this crazy immigration then it would stop tomorrow. They want it. They are just playing pretend that they are its victims.

jews are behind the Kalergi plan, and this is their little attempt to weasel out of it.. but we're the REAL victims!

They LOVE diversity and they don't really care when their dumb golems stage the odd protest. or put the odd sticker on a bus stop.
more victimhood points for them.

"The Jews are losing the cultural battle"
funny that cuz they seem to be winning the demographic battle.. hands down.

"the Muslims will start killing the jews!" Zionist fake stream says - but it isn't happening is it?
the odd false flag like charlie hebdo .. single digit victims.. and Bibi Netnyahu was forbidden from marching at the front of the little march, but he pushed his way into the front immediately, because its all about the jews all the time. (A lot of questions as to who was behind the Charlie Hebdo attacks btw just as there are many questions about 7/7 and 9-11)

The jews will flirt and tease that they are "on our side" of the issue.
Meanwhile all that IS happening is that the white West is being bred out of existence and it is white natives in our own countries who are suffering from the violence of the diversity that the Jews are bringing in.
then the jews and their shabbos goys say, "the jews are the ones in danger!"
really?
A day off school for their protected children while native kidshave to go to inner city hellholes passing as schools.No days off for them.
The jews are the ones in danger! (They are always in danger if we hadn't noticed).
The reality?
The jewish war upon us steamrollers on .. and as blowback the jews of the Uk actually face:

stickers..
on a bus stop.

One interesting observation I wish more people would talk about - the identity of the “tribe of Judah.” like who are they? I mean who are the really? Sorry but this will be a long one - I think someone needs to post this on this thread though.

The Old Testament People
There’s plenty of historical and biblical sources to prove the Jews of the Old Testament are not the Jews of Today. Before Persian rule the people of the Old Testament weren’t even called Jews. Most common term was the “House of Israel.” The 12 Tribes were a mix of Canaanites, Egyptians, Indo-European Sea Peoples, and Arabs. All ex slaves. They were given a Temple Liturgy by Moses and Aaron which is really a precursor to the Orthodox Liturgy and Catholic Mass.
They got the name “Jew” from the Persians because by the time they ruled them and the temple was rebuilt, the only tribe left was Judah. The rest had been destroyed and assimilated into other peoples in the region.

Fate of the Real Jews
The Romans would eventually capture Jerusalem and after a failed Jewish revolt destroy the Second Temple. Emperor Hadrian would put down yet another Jewish revolt and the Jews would go the way of their sibling tribes. They’d be destroyed and assimilated into Greek and Arabic cultures in the region. The story ends here, and I’m surprised that more Christian’s don’t know this.

So who are the Modern Jews?
Modern Jews are a religious movement founded in the rejection of Christ. Christianity was a budding religion in the 100s and the modern Jewish identity is rooted in the rejection of this new faith. As Middle Eastern communities slowly converted to Christianity, an alternative theology was developed by those who rejected Jesus as the Messiah. This is modern day Judaism. In fact - St. Ignatius of Antioch predates the Talmud. Christianity is older than Judaism! The Talmud was finished in the 500s.

Ashkanazim - Bulk of Jews
They are not descendants of Judah. Ashkanazi are just simply white people with like 1-10% Middle Eastern blood. They’re like the the white guy who’s 1/16 Amerindian larping as a Cherokee. Because the Jews were destroyed and assimilated into the local Middle Eastern culture, the Mizarahim and the Sephardim are more likely to be descendants of the actual Jews, but they are a minority. Even then it’s not like they’re following the Torah. They’re following the Talmud. That’s a 430 year gap between the destruction of the temple and the completion of the Talmud. Most modern Jews are not Sephardim or Mizarahim. They’re. Ashkanazim - caucasians. White people.

If you look at the DNA evidence there is evidence of Levantine origin on the Y chromosome in the Ashkanazim. Hard science rejects the Khazar theory (iykyk). Meaning that the fathers bought this Christ rejecting faith from the Middle East as only men can produce Y chromosomes. HOWEVER, Jewishness is traced through the mothers line :ROFLMAO:. On top of that fact, we got no clue if those Levantine migrants to Europe were even descendants of the Jews or just some other middle eastern group that rejected Christ.

What does this mean for me?
That’s the point my TedTalk is trying to make. Nothing. God will not bless you for blessing them or curse you for cursing them because they aren’t the chosen people. The Church is the chosen people and the historical Jews no longer exist. Their purpose was to bring the messiah into the world. Modern Jews may speak Hebrew, but they’re just white people following a false religion.

Drove by a church flying an Israeli flag the other day. Knowing what I know it makes me sad to know that they’re unwittingly supporting a faith that was invented specifically to reject Christ.

Last edited:
1698161933574.png

Thoughts? Criticisms? I discuss this point on other forums and chatrooms and the level of confusion, especially in the English-speaking world is profound. It seems some folks have been busy for centuries, getting Bible publishers to alter the English translation of the original Greek and Hebrew words.

This reminds me of 2016 and Katie Hopkins in her pomp preaching away about the dangers that Islamic migration posed to jewish political donors who had the right in the UK sewn up.
"Don't tell me not to be pessimistic! The pessimist jews in world war two ended up around swimming pools in Palm Springs! The optimist jews in the second world war went to Auschwitz!" Lots of nods. hear, hear etc. "And its happening again! jews don't feel safe in Berlin! Jews don't feel safe in London!" Lots of agreement lots of muttering.
And remember 2016 and the Nice truck attack that killed about 100 including kids? And everything that had happened leading up to that - the Paris Bataclan attacks, the bombing of the MEN Arena etc Massive.Islamic migration and terror in Western Europe.
And it seemed that the jews were actually waking up to what their kalergi plan was doing to Europe...

Well, not so fast..
Don't listen to what they say - watch what they do.
Did the islamic migration that they sponsor slow down after the Nice truck massacre? Did it slow down after the Charlie Hebdo attacks? Or did it just keep on, full steam ahead, no matter what happened?
The jews at Katie Hopkins 2016 speaking events would say that they are "against wholesale immigration!" that they "detest Soros!" they "are wary of Islam!" "You don't have to tell us! We're from Israel!"
And I and others were naive enough to believe the boss jews of British media and politics.

A key player in turning Sweden into a 3rd world dump was Barbara Spector, part of the Rothschild network. The Rothschilds aren't reform left. They're right wing zionists.
She, Spector, is married to a zionist rabbi who is 100% pro israel .. but her buddies will pretend that they're "against Soros!" and that they're against "Islamic agendas!" - while they sponsor it.
and then the Reform Left jews running all the immigration/asylum-seeker NGOs make a big show out of "not approving of Israel!" "we hate the Rothschilds bankers!"AND YET they do everything their fellow zionist boss jews want
- they push the same mass immigration into the white world that their bosses, the zionist jews and Barbara Spector, want, they push all manner of "BLM" "anti racism" "pro immigrant" nonsense and where does the money come from?
Half the time the funding into their media companies and NGOs comes from the Foreign Ministry of Israel or the same route but via shell companies.. And the reform Left will make out that they not make Aaliyah and will refuse "the Israeli Dime" --- but its the Western taxpayer 's hard earned dime, and whose money the Rothschilds, Soros and the boss jews in Israel are playing with and giving to the left wing jew immigration industry.

Nothing will change.
Britain voted Brexit. The Kalergi immigration numbers went up.
Bitain voted for a Brexit supporting Tory government twice, in 2017 and overwhelmingly again in 2019. The Kalergi immigration numbers only went up.
We had a world shattering "pandemic" where old grannies were left alone and isolated over Christmas because Brits weren't allowed to go more than 5 miles from home. Did the UK borders close? The Kalergi immigration numbers only went up. They were ferried in (mainly by plane) and given free accommodation in nice hotels, free food, free phones, free money.
Nothing changes. The Kalergi plan goes ahead - full steam ahead - and the jews pretend to be "the biggest victims" of their own machinations, which then fools the natives that there might be some "common cause" that they share with the jews (who are breeding us out..)

And the anti-woke UK "right wing".media have gone full mask off - everything that they can do to demonstrate their fealty to Zion, they do.
Sargon of Akkad et al are losing their cool over the Muslim protests, NCF is banging the pro Israel drum, Tommy Robinsons TG channel has become laughable. We now know (as if we didn't already) who is managing them behind the camera.

And look at this UK 77th brigade controlled operation Michael de La Broc on Telegram:
"It is fascinating to watch as western Urban societies, especially the UK and USA, tear themselves apart with the fundamental contradictions of the diversity politics they are steeped in.
Who wins? the newly imported and growing muslim/brown diverse bodies of colour and the shitlib whites that fetishise them, that are antithetical to the jews, or the institutionalised power of the entrenched jewish minorities in these cities/societies that often directly supported the important of the communities now assailing them
In Britain/London at least, it's the jews who are decisively losing his cultural battle"

He is lying - the muslims do not have control of the UK government and civil service. the jews do. If the jews didn't WANT this crazy immigration then it would stop tomorrow. They want it. They are just playing pretend that they are its victims.

jews are behind the Kalergi plan, and this is their little attempt to weasel out of it.. but we're the REAL victims!

They LOVE diversity and they don't really care when their dumb golems stage the odd protest. or put the odd sticker on a bus stop.
more victimhood points for them.

"The Jews are losing the cultural battle"
funny that cuz they seem to be winning the demographic battle.. hands down.

"the Muslims will start killing the jews!" Zionist fake stream says - but it isn't happening is it?
the odd false flag like charlie hebdo .. single digit victims.. and Bibi Netnyahu was forbidden from marching at the front of the little march, but he pushed his way into the front immediately, because its all about the jews all the time. (A lot of questions as to who was behind the Charlie Hebdo attacks btw just as there are many questions about 7/7 and 9-11)

The jews will flirt and tease that they are "on our side" of the issue.
Meanwhile all that IS happening is that the white West is being bred out of existence and it is white natives in our own countries who are suffering from the violence of the diversity that the Jews are bringing in.
then the jews and their shabbos goys say, "the jews are the ones in danger!"
really?
A day off school for their protected children while native kidshave to go to inner city hellholes passing as schools.No days off for them.
The jews are the ones in danger! (They are always in danger if we hadn't noticed).
The reality?
The jewish war upon us steamrollers on .. and as blowback the jews of the Uk actually face:

stickers..
on a bus stop.
Brexit? What we got was BRINO - Brexit In Name Only.

Interesting new video out, published yesterday.

Mirrored from stopworldcontrol

rumble.com/v3pr62s

I don't know what is theater, real, or a mixture of the two. Exercise reasonable skepticism. Regardless, there's a major problem when an alleged group of Hamas fighters were able to enter through a very secure border without a battle. I feel for our flat earth friends and brothers in both Israel and Gaza and pray that love and peace will prevail despite the diabolical machinations of the Cabal. The author's discussion regarding the Rothschilds' subversive influence on evangelical Christianity is quite interesting and is certainly worth pondering. Watch this while you can because they don't like it when people poke holes in their phony narratives.

Last edited:
Thoughts? Criticisms? I discuss this point on other forums and chatrooms and the level of confusion, especially in the English-speaking world is profound. It seems some folks have been busy for centuries, getting Bible publishers to alter the English translation of the original Greek and Hebrew words.

I read Benjamin H. Freedman's speech nearly 20 years ago. It changed how I read the Book of Esther and the New Testament. In my mind, I see a yellow flag thrown onto the play every time I hear a preacher or a scholar call Second Temple religious authorities or the normal folk who attended the synagogues "Jews". I have even heard Noah described as a Jew!

There is the need of consistency though. The modern day Jews are not the descendants of the Second Temple Judeans therefore they have no connection to those who politically manipulated and undermined Pontius Pilate to crucify Jesus and who stoned Stephen. On the other hand, it cannot be said that "Jesus was a Jew" without losing the consistency.

Given the huge influence that The KJV of the Bible and Shakespeare have had on the modern English language (therefore native English speakers' thought patterns), it takes a long time to renew one's mind to this.

Needs a login in order to be played. Please upload to a site that doesn't track my identity.

I feel for our flat earth friends and brothers

It wasn't with intention, but speaking of FE, I do think this forum should allow the FE discussions open. @Samseau Let's see..

One interesting observation I wish more people would talk about - the identity of the “tribe of Judah.” like who are they? I mean who are the really? Sorry but this will be a long one - I think someone needs to post this on this thread though.

The Old Testament People
There’s plenty of historical and biblical sources to prove the Jews of the Old Testament are not the Jews of Today. Before Persian rule the people of the Old Testament weren’t even called Jews. Most common term was the “House of Israel.” The 12 Tribes were a mix of Canaanites, Egyptians, Indo-European Sea Peoples, and Arabs. All ex slaves. They were given a Temple Liturgy by Moses and Aaron which is really a precursor to the Orthodox Liturgy and Catholic Mass.
They got the name “Jew” from the Persians because by the time they ruled them and the temple was rebuilt, the only tribe left was Judah. The rest had been destroyed and assimilated into other peoples in the region.

Fate of the Real Jews
The Romans would eventually capture Jerusalem and after a failed Jewish revolt destroy the Second Temple. Emperor Hadrian would put down yet another Jewish revolt and the Jews would go the way of their sibling tribes. They’d be destroyed and assimilated into Greek and Arabic cultures in the region. The story ends here, and I’m surprised that more Christian’s don’t know this.

So who are the Modern Jews?
Modern Jews are a religious movement founded in the rejection of Christ. Christianity was a budding religion in the 100s and the modern Jewish identity is rooted in the rejection of this new faith. As Middle Eastern communities slowly converted to Christianity, an alternative theology was developed by those who rejected Jesus as the Messiah. This is modern day Judaism. In fact - St. Ignatius of Antioch predates the Talmud. Christianity is older than Judaism! The Talmud was finished in the 500s.

Ashkanazim - Bulk of Jews
They are not descendants of Judah. Ashkanazi are just simply white people with like 1-10% Middle Eastern blood. They’re like the the white guy who’s 1/16 Amerindian larping as a Cherokee. Because the Jews were destroyed and assimilated into the local Middle Eastern culture, the Mizarahim and the Sephardim are more likely to be descendants of the actual Jews, but they are a minority. Even then it’s not like they’re following the Torah. They’re following the Talmud. That’s a 430 year gap between the destruction of the temple and the completion of the Talmud. Most modern Jews are not Sephardim or Mizarahim. They’re. Ashkanazim - caucasians. White people.

If you look at the DNA evidence there is evidence of Levantine origin on the Y chromosome in the Ashkanazim. Hard science rejects the Khazar theory (iykyk). Meaning that the fathers bought this Christ rejecting faith from the Middle East as only men can produce Y chromosomes. HOWEVER, Jewishness is traced through the mothers line :ROFLMAO:. On top of that fact, we got no clue if those Levantine migrants to Europe were even descendants of the Jews or just some other middle eastern group that rejected Christ.

What does this mean for me?
That’s the point my TedTalk is trying to make. Nothing. God will not bless you for blessing them or curse you for cursing them because they aren’t the chosen people. The Church is the chosen people and the historical Jews no longer exist. Their purpose was to bring the messiah into the world. Modern Jews may speak Hebrew, but they’re just white people following a false religion.

Drove by a church flying an Israeli flag the other day. Knowing what I know it makes me sad to know that they’re unwittingly supporting a faith that was invented specifically to reject Christ.

This is interesting. Can you cite sources?

There is the need of consistency though. The modern day Jews are not the descendants of the Second Temple Judeans therefore they have no connection to those who politically manipulated and undermined Pontius Pilate to crucify Jesus and who stoned Stephen. On the other hand, it cannot be said that "Jesus was a Jew" without losing the consistency.
Like I mentioned earlier “Jew” just comes from the tribe of Judah. Second temple Jews were the direct descendants of that tribe. They even declared independence and led a revolt against paganism in Maccabees. Jesus was one of these - he was a Galilean though which meant he was part Arab via Joachim and Anna’s other ancestors, but he was mostly a descendant of Judah. It’s in Matthew.

In my above post, what happened is after the Roman drama somehow (I wish I knew more about this chapter of history) Talmudism developed as an alternative to Christianity and like 10 guys from the Mediterranean who may or may not have been a remnant of Judah somehow spread their theology to a bunch of Germans. 70% of modern Jews are descendants of these people. One explanation I heard on how this happened was when the Holy Roman Empire came online and was ending germanic paganism (Asatru) there was a sizable group that converted to Judaism to spite their new overlords.

Only reason they don’t see themselves as white - the fellow white people thing - is cos whites not cool now. Before the 2010s you betcha they saw themselves as white. In fact they, like my own ancestors threw a fit to be counted as white.

And you’re right - they don’t have any connection to the crucifixion or stoning of Stephen. Hence why they should become Christian.

Last edited:
This is interesting. Can you cite sources?
Check out the history - this stuff was getting codified after saints like St. Cyprian and St. Ignatius already lived their lives.

Mostly Y chromosome but ask any Jew how Jewishness is decided, through your mom. Kind of difficult to trace Levantine Judean origin.

Hadrian cleared out Judea and we don’t here a peep from them for a few hundred years.

Enjoy

Like I mentioned above I’m interested most in how Judaism - well Talmudism would be a more accurate term - got into Northern Europe.

Last edited:
Back