• ChristIsKing.eu has moved to ChristIsKing.cc - see the announcement for more details. If you don't know your password PM a mod on Element or via a temporary account here to confirm your username and email.

The Jewish Question (JQ)

STEW PETERS BLOWS OPEN THE TRUTH ABOUT ZIONISM WITH ALEX JONES

Stew is dropping massive red pills and truth bombs here. Worth watching. I can hardly believe this was allowed to go on air. The fact that it did tells me that the narrative may be shifting.

50% of the Palestinians in Gaza are under the age of 15.
75% of the Palestinians in Gaza are under the age of 25.
This is a zionist genocide of CHILDREN, not "terrorists".

Last edited:

STEW PETERS BLOWS OPEN THE TRUTH ABOUT ZIONISM WITH ALEX JONES

Stew is dropping massive red pills and truth bombs here. Worth watching. I can hardly believe this was allowed to go on air. The fact that it did tells me that the narrative may be shifting.

50% of the Palestinians in Gaza are under the age of 15.
75% of the Palestinians in Gaza are under the age of 25.
This is a zionist genocide of CHILDREN, not "terrorists".

I lost respect for Stew Peters when he took on very bizarre Covid War theories but I have regained respect for him. He made Alex Jones (whose ex-wife is an Esther) begin to look quite dated.

Basic nationalism: Demographics is destiny. If a nation adopts democratic mob rule then it needs to look into demographics or else the people will elect a foreign government or one's peers in a court case won't really be one's peers.

Intermediate nationalism: Diversity + Proximity = War (Chateau Hertiste)

Israel cannot win because it fails the basic and intermediate requirements of a nation state because the fertility rates in Gaza and the West Bank exceed the Jewish State's ballot box power and enviably the US tax payers' strength.

So Israel needs to undermine Western nations' basic and intermediate nationalist requirements by expelling such a young, bellicose and fertile population to Europe, where Jew and Muslim want more Muslim and African migration. Note the Pakistani fiat-Scottish First Minister's demands and the fiat-Swede's Barbara Spectre's dreams.

In the nuclear era and in the Book of Deuteronomy, unarmed migration (and usury) are the weapons of mass destruction.

Last edited:
The riddler has been really good at noticing patterns and giving us vital piecies of the puzzle to put together. He's really not that bad of a guy as of late when he's dropping based riddles to warn us about (((them.))) So here it goes and if anyone is good at making memes unlike myself I would appreciate it if you would make one for this riddle, you would be doing a great service for the forum.

...and for the most perplexing riddle of them all:

"We thought our behavior was fine...but we've been kicked out of one-hundred-and nine."

1697965439413.jpeg

Note the last paragraph. That is the "Samson Option". They are so sociopathic, that if they don't get their way, they will burn the world down with them.

5b4bdae862e5a41f.jpeg
When he says, back in 2003, "Our armed forces are not the 30th strongest in the world, but rather the second or third", I wonder how he is calculating that?

FWIW, I don't think Martin Van Creveld shares the views of the Israeli politicians he is quoting. He publishes books on Castalia House, Vox Day's label.

Look for him to be Kanye'd...

Fan Tells Dave Chappelle To "Shut Up", Comedian Blasts Israel, Sparking Walkout, Report Says​

Dave Chappelle sparked a walkout during a show in Boston after criticizing Israel's bombardment of Gaza and accused the US of aiding in the slaughter of civilians, according to The Wall Street Journal, citing people in attendance.

Chappelle's "cell phone-free" performance was at the TD Garden arena in downtown Boston on Thursday evening, according to Ticketmaster's website.

The people said Chappelle criticized Hamas for the Oct. 7 attack, but also denounced the Israeli government's bombing of Gaza, as well as the US' support of the war effort.

Here's the moment the brouhaha started between Chappelle and audience members:

The comments came up when Chappelle said he didn't think students should lose job offers for supporting Palestinians. An audience member's command for the comedian to shut up drew an emotional response from Chappelle, who criticized the Israeli government for cutting off water and other essentials to Gaza and accused it of killing innocent people, according to the attendees.
Some audience members cheered Chappelle on and shouted, "Free Palestine," while others yelled, "What about Hamas," the attendees said. Some in the crowd got up and left. Toward the conclusion of his show, he said of Israeli policies and the Hamas attacks that two wrongs don't make a right, the people said.

If WSJ's reporting is correct, this shows how the Israeli-Palestinian conflict has accelerated polarization across the US.

I'm really dishearted to see the debate being framed as Israel/White People/Jews/Western Civilization vs Muslims/Islam/Non-Whites etc by the kosher conservative press, counter-jihad or counter-jihad adjacent sites (Radio Genoa, Visegrad 24 etc), and well known anti-woke commentators like Douglas Murray et al.

Even among boomer normies in my own extended family I'm having to delicately explain things without people thinking I'm jumping all in with the Islamists in London waving black flags.

Maybe a benefit of this is that the reaction will cause a rethink among western politicians in regards to mass immigration from the third world, with jews actually supporting this rethink. Even if ultimately we're still being massively influenced by 'them', I suppose you have to look for the small wins.

Maybe a benefit of this is that the reaction will cause a rethink among western politicians in regards to mass immigration from the third world, with jews actually supporting this rethink. Even if ultimately we're still being massively influenced by 'them', I suppose you have to look for the small wins.

Reminds me of a lot of those recent stories about these leftist activists getting killed by the criminals that they advocate for.

Will this finally be a wakeup call for these Jews to stop advocating for the policies that are undermining the West now that the chickens have come home to roost?

Back