The J. D. Vance Thread

Trump's just posted this on his Truth Social page.

GY2lQjSX0AA6XOQ

I can’t even keep track. Is it really the official stance of Harris/Walz that border crossings are lower now under Biden from 2021-2024 than from during Trump from 2016-2020?

I could have swore they used to say that illegal immigrants are good for the economy, do a lot of farming jobs that USA citizens refuse etc

Does anyone actually believe any of it?!?

IMG_5243.jpeg

Source from the USA customs and border protection

Sorry, I cannot vote for yet another shill for israel. I'm probably going to sit this election out. My conscience won't let me vote for candidates who support genocide. I had hoped that Trump and Vance would temper their sycophantic israel slobbering, but I don't think such candidates will exist in my lifetime.

“Look, it is up to Israel what they think they need to do to keep their country safe, and we should support our allies wherever they are when they’re fighting the bad guys. That’s the right approach to the Israel question,” Vance replied.

If israel is an ally, who needs enemies? They are an albotross around America's neck... They are not "our greatest ally". They are our greatest liability. I'd like think Trump/Vance are playing a long-game and telling the jews what they want to hear so they can get elected, but the hour is late, and the world is on the brink of WWIII. Talk straight, or shut up.

Last edited:
Sorry, I cannot vote for yet another shill for israel. I'm probably going to sit this election out. My conscience won't let me vote for candidates who support genocide. I had hoped that Trump and Vance would temper their sycophantic israel slobbering, but I don't think such candidates will exist in my lifetime.

“Look, it is up to Israel what they think they need to do to keep their country safe, and we should support our allies wherever they are when they’re fighting the bad guys. That’s the right approach to the Israel question,” Vance replied.

If israel is an ally, who needs enemies? They are an albotross around America's neck... They are not "our greatest ally". They are our greatest liability. I'd like think Trump/Vance are playing a long-game and telling the jews what they want to hear so they can get elected, but the hour is late, and the world is on the brink of WWIII. Talk straight, or shut up.

If Trump loses this election, and I don't think he will, it will be because two reasons.

Single women voters are the largest voter block, and pro-choice is their single issue. Add in more and more men support pro-choice. This will drive voters to Harris and the GOP needs to rethink their outdated stance on this issue, if they want to remain relevant while also claiming women are equals.

Trump's stance on Israel. It isn't going to send voters to Harris, it will just cause more and more Trump voters to stay home.

Did they just assume his gender? Are they saying a mtf tranny cannot grow a beard? I’m reporting politico for being anti lgbtq to the tranny brigade!

Just finished Hillbill Elegy which I greatly enjoyed. A criticism that was leveled at the book was that he too harsh on the "hillibillies" around him and I do think in the book he did place more blame on the culture and personal choices of the people around them for their poverty rather then larger wide-spread effects though he doesn't neglect that either. He talks about the Armco steel factory in his town that allowed his grandparents to build a middle-class existence and how it's shut down devastated the town. If there's one thing he does think makes a big difference on whether someone ends up as a statistic and who mangers gets out of their situation it would be having family/social support. He thought the reason he didn't fall into a pit is because he had his grandparents around to provide a support and that all the other people he knew that managed to stay on the straight path all had similar support - even if they didn't rise to the heights he managed to.

Back