• ChristIsKing.eu has moved to ChristIsKing.cc - see the announcement for more details. If you don't know your password PM a mod on Element or via a temporary account here to confirm your username and email.

The Biden-Harris Administration

Unemployment almost at 4%, almost 5% in California. Choppy seas ahead for The Bidler.

IMG_20231125_170717.jpg

Use these stats instead:

Labor Force Participation Rate is a far more accurate gauge of employment, although it has problems, but since there is 100 years of data it's easy to see just how bad things are now.

We never recovered from 2008, let alone the lockdowns (which was another nail in the coffin).

Things were propped up for a while by all the handouts but yes the past year all 3 of my businesses which sell very different products from each other have had sales drop significantly. Every business owner I know is saying the same across the board the past few months, nobody is spending money because they don't have money. All their income even if the gross number has risen is being funneled to the big guys through the massive rise in cost of basic expenses.

I don't know how this is fixed, other than perhaps certain commodity markets when prices go up they don't generally ever come back down and even the ones that do come down will never come down proportionality, they have all jumped to a much higher base point very quickly.

I am in discretionary spending, with the US being the main market. My income rose dramatically in 2021, close to doubling. Now it's down to levels of a few years ago. Despite having more traffic.

My suppliers have all contacted me, asking what's going on.

flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

Expecting it to get worse next year.

I am in discretionary spending, with the US being the main market. My income rose dramatically in 2021, close to doubling. Now it's down to levels of a few years ago. Despite having more traffic.

I'll say the same exact thing, the gross numbers haven't necessarily dropped but everything else has risen including obviously my personal expenses. So I'm pretty much just working harder and paying more for less. It's mainly e-commerce but i also wholesale at a couple of my businesses and every business owner that walks in says the same thing as do all my relatives who own a wide range of businesses.

You've got plenty of cash it just isn't worth much anymore. I understand why that has happened but it's just a new odd situation.

The only positive thing I will say is that going through my numbers there seems to be a drop every year before an election year. Then during the election year people are optimistic and things are flowing so it picks up. But again this is something unprecedented what they did to the economy so I'm not sure.

Can confirm. 2021 was the bomb, 2022 was meh, and this year has been pretty rough. Fortunately I’m sitting on enough savings to wait out the Biden administration.

We'll believe it when we see it. Long time until the election. Plenty of opportunity for another George Floyd like event to solidify their democrat votes. Works like a charm. It's about as believable as "hispanics are natural conservatives" just because they have more kids. Baloney.
Agreed. Clearly the black communities are upset that the illegal migrants are stealing their freebies.

Full text
JUST IN: Biden leaves press conference after reporter confronts him over all his interactions with Hunter Biden's foreign business associates.

Before leaving, Biden falsely said the claims the reporter was making were "LIES."

Joe Biden: The biggest liar in politics.

“I'm not gonna comment on that. I did not, and it's just a bunch of lies.”

“I did not... lies!”

Video: @townhallcom

Hunter Biden is reportedly indicted.

I'm not certain how to interpret this! Might mean that they want Biden out of the WH? But does that mean that they want Trump? (as a useful idiot) Of course it could be just an objective decision with no sinister hidden motivation, but that's hard to believe also.

I’m guessing (again total guess), this was the plan all along. Or at least a contingency. If Biden became too old or too senile to be controlled, they (his handlers) force him out.

So now they either run Harris or Gavin Newsome? I don’t think Gavin Newsome is even on the ballot?! Or can they just use super delegates to make this happen?

I’m guessing they stick with Kamala as it’s a little late to make such a change ?

I’m guessing (again total guess), this was the plan all along. Or at least a contingency. If Biden became too old or too senile to be controlled, they (his handlers) force him out.

So now they either run Harris or Gavin Newsome? I don’t think Gavin Newsome is even on the ballot?! Or can they just use super delegates to make this happen?

I’m guessing they stick with Kamala as it’s a little late to make such a change ?

If they are performing a humiliation ritual (it looks like they are) - Harris is a good pick.

Most likely, and I see that as an indication that they might just really put Trump behind bars. It's not as crazy to think that anymore.

I'm not certain how to interpret this! Might mean that they want Biden out of the WH? But does that mean that they want Trump? (as a useful idiot) Of course it could be just an objective decision with no sinister hidden motivation, but that's hard to believe also.
Apparently, Hunter was scheduled for questioning from House republicans next week about his shady business dealings. Now that he's indicted, he can't testify as it might jeopardize his criminal trial. This may be some tactical navigation happening by DOJ to shield him, but who knows.

Just checked msnbc news to see what's trending there (you're welcome).

Let's see... I see Jan 6, Mike Johnson, JD Vance, Trump, Kanye, more Trump, Trump, Ken Paxton, Taylor Greene, Mcarthy, Vivek, bunch more on Trump, DeSantis, they really are obsessed with the conservative happenings!

abcnews: oh! first story is rising covid hospitalizations for oldest and youngest. ah, there is something on Hunter

cnn: big splash story on the Michigan shooter...

I don't see a whole lot from the lefties on Hunter yet. Maybe they are still testing the waters for what is acceptable.

Back