• ChristIsKing.eu has moved to ChristIsKing.cc - see the announcement for more details. If you don't know your password PM a mod on Element or via a temporary account here to confirm your username and email.

The Biden-Harris Administration

17181437455097142013660529904659.png

In theory, no, but in practice, who knows? Rule of law is dead in America.
We had an election during the civil war. The southern states didn't participate, but then they were the ones that seceded. I suppose if the northern states had a majority against the war, the Union government could have be under the control of a president and congress that ended the war and accepted the secession. As it turned out, Lincoln was re-elected with adequate support in Congress to continue the war.

Also, elections were held during WWII, the Korean War, and the Vietnam War. The governing party lost and switched from Democrat to Republican during the Korean War and the Vietnam War, so these were real elections where the ruling party accepted loss of control in the middle of a war.

The 2024 election should be held regardless of any war that Biden's handlers manage to get us into. However, I agree with Samseau that the current uniparty and deep state could do anything, and most likely get away with it.

And he still has the support of almost half of the country. Primarily young and unmarried women, wealthy aristocrats and minorities. Although we're seeing an awakening amongst working class/blue collar black men. Anecdotally, I'm union and my black co-workers who have traditionally voted Democrat have had enough of this administration. Inflation is their big concern but illegal immigration is too. They know what immigration is costing in terms of public services and healthcare. I'm already curious to see the demographic breakdown of the vote after election day. There is no way this administration can win if the elections preclude mass mail in ballots. Hotspots in swing states: Philadelphia and Pittsburg in PA, Milwaukee in Wisconsin, Clark County in Nevada, Maricopa County in Arizona, Fulton County in Georgia and Wayne County in Michigan.

Full text
JUST IN: President Biden appears to start wandering off at the G7 summit and has to be handled back in.

Italian Prime Minister Giorgia Meloni was seen grabbing Biden to bring him back to the group.

This wasn't the only awkward encounter between the two. Biden was caught on camera saluting Meloni before shuffling away.

Clown show.

7wmlfg.jpg

Last edited:
Does anyone still think this man is the one who is making the important decisions? Do Democrats really believe this man is heading up the executive branch? I think you'd have to be in deep denial to actually believe that at this point. He was pretty bad 4 years ago but he's gotten much worse in this past year.

I suppose one good thing about this spectacle is that it really exposes the scam of "democracy" in our country. Where a man who belongs in a care facility is paraded around like a traveling museum exhibit, and presented to the public as the president of The United States. How do the "democracy" believers reconcile this?

Does anyone still think this man is the one who is making the important decisions? Do Democrats really believe this man is heading up the executive branch? I think you'd have to be in deep denial to actually believe that at this point. He was pretty bad 4 years ago but he's gotten much worse in this past year.

I suppose one good thing about this spectacle is that it really exposes the scam of "democracy" in our country. Where a man who belongs in a care facility is paraded around like a traveling museum exhibit, and presented to the public as the president of The United States. How do the "democracy" believers reconcile this?
I guess it's just to rub it in our faces even more.

This guy is just as much of a puppet as Biden.

The Dem party is 100% a Talmud operation, it's blatant at this point.
Which is why they need a puppet with principles of Marxism. Majority of Biden's current (((cabinet officials))) were part of the Obama Administration.

This guy is just as much of a puppet as Biden.

The Dem party is 100% a Talmud operation, it's blatant at this point.
Not just the Dem party. Some of the politicians in the do-nothing-strongly-worded Republican party is in on it as well since a lot of them have been blackmailed by or working alongside with their ((())) babysitters.

Back