• ChristIsKing.eu has moved to ChristIsKing.cc - see the announcement for more details. If you don't know your password PM a mod on Element or via a temporary account here to confirm your username and email.

The Biden-Harris Administration

They'll have to make a decision soon. What odds that Kamala will be running for prez against trump?
giphy.gif

Biden gets back in and dies, or is at least retired. Vice President takes over. Boom, first female, black president. Such progress.

I see it even better than this.

Biden gets reinstalled, disappears after being sworn in. Says he's under medical procedure, so can't make public appearances.

Meanwhile Kamala acts as President, while Joe is "somewhere else" for 2 years. Kamala will make close to 95% of all public appearances, but we will be told Joe is okay but somewhere else. Once the halfway mark of Joe's second term is up, Joe will be announced to be dead, and Kamala will be sworn in. Afterwards she will rule for 2 more terms, for a total of 12 years of Kamala Presidency, while the country is forced into WW3, economic collapse, and massive death from the jabs, and anyone who speaks up is thrown into prison.

Welcome to the final (((takeover))) of America, with your new girlboss Kamala running the show. I suppose this is slightly better than having Michelle Obama ruling over us.

In total, from the 2020 takeover to the end of Kamala's 2 terms, it will be 16 years of unrestricted Talmudic control of America to 2036. By then, the country will be either ready for revolution (if it hasn't already) or we'll be living in some kind of dystopian Blade Runner where everyone will be some kind of slave, struggling to get by, with a massive homeless population that is routinely ignored. The only way for average men to enjoy any kind of economic success is to go fight for globohomo. Birthrates will be close to 0.

I see it even better than this.

Biden gets reinstalled, disappears after being sworn in. Says he's under medical procedure, so can't make public appearances.

Meanwhile Kamala acts as President, while Joe is "somewhere else" for 2 years. Kamala will make close to 95% of all public appearances, but we will be told Joe is okay but somewhere else. Once the halfway mark of Joe's second term is up, Joe will be announced to be dead, and Kamala will be sworn in. Afterwards she will rule for 2 more terms, for a total of 12 years of Kamala Presidency, while the country is forced into WW3, economic collapse, and massive death from the jabs, and anyone who speaks up is thrown into prison.

Welcome to the final (((takeover))) of America, with your new girlboss Kamala running the show. I suppose this is slightly better than having Michelle Obama ruling over us.

In total, from the 2020 takeover to the end of Kamala's 2 terms, it will be 16 years of unrestricted Talmudic control of America to 2036. By then, the country will be either ready for revolution (if it hasn't already) or we'll be living in some kind of dystopian Blade Runner where everyone will be some kind of slave, struggling to get by, with a massive homeless population that is routinely ignored. The only way for average men to enjoy any kind of economic success is to go fight for globohomo. Birthrates will be close to 0.

I’m curious. How will things be different? Open the floodgates on immigration: already done, will will see the long term affects in the coming years.

Inflation, yep it will be similar to the Great Depression .

Yes it can get worse

AI, robot driving cars, a shift to forcing people to buy electric cars? Yep we will see this happen.

Trying to get people to eat bugs? 🪳. Yes it’s coming. Legalization of cannibalism and other felonies?? Yes it will happen

Guess my original question, how much worse can things get?

Obama's daughter tweeted a post a while back where she wondered why zionists have so much power in America. That was the last time we heard talk of Michelle Obama as president.

Do some research on the Soviet Union under Stalin.

Where is he going?

Biden is now a national security risk and doesn’t have the mental faculties to make any serious decisions about anything. He’s essentially in an incapacitated condition. Clearly someone else is in charge. The entire world sees this and our mainstream media act like nothing is wrong. We are no longer a serious or credible country.

I’m curious. How will things be different? Open the floodgates on immigration: already done, will will see the long term affects in the coming years.

Inflation, yep it will be similar to the Great Depression .

Yes it can get worse

AI, robot driving cars, a shift to forcing people to buy electric cars? Yep we will see this happen.

Trying to get people to eat bugs? 🪳. Yes it’s coming. Legalization of cannibalism and other felonies?? Yes it will happen

I don't know about you, but I'm incredibly tired of the left, right, left, right march and the delusion of democracy by voting. Back in 2016 we where in the right cycle. Trump, alt-right, Brexit, right-wing parties in Europe doing well and so on. Then it went back to left during the next election cycle, both in the US and Europe. Now we're back to right again, which is very predictable. Trump 2.0, the EU-election, Meloni, Gert Wilders...same in Norway. We have the wind in our sails!

You can't say that this is a separate US or European dynamic. It's coordinated within the western world for the most part it seems. If you don't get girl boss President now in the US, (Kamala) you'll have it in 4 years. There's no way that you can maintain a right-wing cycle for longer than that, not with the current system. Were down to the shortest possible cycle of 4 years, and there's good reason to belive that it will be left, right, left, right ad infinitum with this system. (people have shorter and shorter attention spans after all) Don't accuse me of liking Biden, but its better with more Biden now than guaranteed girl boss in 4 years!

More important though is how we can break free from this system of control? I'd like to see some movement involving boycotting politics by refusing to vote and so on. Maybe even strikes and sabotage. Think of who's pushing the idea that; "if you don't participate then you have no say in things, they'll just control you." It's the big-Government people, the pro-EU organizations...That's always been their main argument, but is it true? Maybe they'll have less power over us if we ignore and sabotage them! I would support a movement like that...

Last edited:
For those asking about how Dems can give Biden a pass. There is this guy who regularly posts videos of Biden doddering about and saying - See, nothing wrong with the guy.

That Hunter's dad is being allowed to run again suggests that his handler either don't want him to win, or he is part of a humiliation ritual.

I don't know about you, but I'm incredibly tired of the left, right, left, right march and the delusion of democracy by voting. Back in 2016 we where in the right cycle. Trump, alt-right, Brexit, right-wing parties in Europe doing well and so on. Then it went back to left during the next election cycle, both in the US and Europe. Now we're back to right again, which is very predictable. Trump 2.0, the EU-election, Meloni, Gert Wilders...same in Norway. We have the wind in our sails!

You can't say that this is a separate US or European dynamic. It's coordinated within the western world for the most part it seems. If you don't get girl boss President now in the US, (Kamala) you'll have it in 4 years. There's no way that you can maintain a right-wing cycle for longer than that, not with the current system. Were down to the shortest possible cycle of 4 years, and there's good reason to belive that it will be left, right, left, right ad infinitum with this system. (people have shorter and shorter attention spans after all) Don't accuse me of liking Biden, but its better with more Biden now than guaranteed girl boss in 4 years!

More important though is how we can break free from this system of control? I'd like to see some movement involving boycotting politics by refusing to vote and so on. Maybe even strikes and sabotage. Think of who's pushing the idea that; "if you don't participate then you have no say in things, they'll just control you." It's the big-Government people, the pro-EU organizations...That's always been their main argument, but is it true? Maybe they'll have less power over us if we ignore and sabotage them! I would support a movement like that...
Exactly this. Once you start to see how futile it is to see the world in terms of left and right, essentially you are waiting for people to be pissed off enough to start to rebel on a mass scale.

We are nowhere near that yet

Biden is now a national security risk and doesn’t have the mental faculties to make any serious decisions about anything. He’s essentially in an incapacitated condition. Clearly someone else is in charge. The entire world sees this and our mainstream media act like nothing is wrong. We are no longer a serious or credible country.

Edit. Meanwhile...

Downloadable report can be found here:

Last edited:
Back