• ChristIsKing.eu has moved to ChristIsKing.cc - see the announcement for more details. If you don't know your password PM a mod on Element or via a temporary account here to confirm your username and email.

The Biden-Harris Administration

Looks like Biden shat himself.

Ben Stiller Bathroom Emergency GIF by PeacockTV

This is cruelty to animals. They can't take this man to events like this anymore. He needs to be sequestered, this is embarrassing. I wonder how they're gonna pull off the presidential debate. It's gonna have to be so scripted and moderated to carry Biden even more that the last time.

Going to pump him full of a perfect balance of uppers and downers then like last time not actually offer anything just reply to trump with snark parroted from his earpiece....

Wow! That's rough! His dementia is getting more and more severe.

Frankly, I've been amazed for a while that any combination of drugs and ear pieces and support staff have enabled him to get by with the few speeches and interviews he's done. It looks like he's really hitting the wall where he can't function publicly at all anymore.

It's still five months until the election, and I assume he can only get worse. There's no way he can do a debate with Trump. They are going to have to pull him from the ticket. These are interesting times.

Um...what did he say?
giphy.gif

That first video, I’m going to download it and project it against my front window for Halloween. That’ll be the scariest decor the neighborhood has ever seen!

What’s up with the dude in the dress? And could Kamala’s husband try a little harder to pretend he wants to be there?

🎆Hunter Biden was found guilty today of all three felony firearms charges.🎆

No sentencing date yet, but two of the charges carry a maximum sentence of ten years, while the third carries a maximum sentence of five years. All three charges also carry maximum fines of $250,000. Let's see what kind of slap on the wrist he gets.

I get the sense that the powers that be are going to make some serious moves very soon as far as Biden is concerned. Looking at the above videos the past 2-3 days, it’s so obvious that Biden’s mental faculties are declining very rapidly and they can’t hide this anymore. I truly believe that he will be replaced very soon. Furthermore, the Russians and Chinese are also noticing this and they will be making moves to play this to their advantage.

Back