• ChristIsKing.eu has moved to ChristIsKing.cc - see the announcement for more details. If you don't know your password PM a mod on Element or via a temporary account here to confirm your username and email.

The Biden-Harris Administration

IMG_1075.jpeg

Globohomo has replaced Easter with Transgender Day of Visibility.

I'm usually a pretty even-keeled dude.

But this really pisses me off. If you wanna celebrate the freaks, you have plenty of days throughout the year to choose from.

This is a direct and intentional attack on Christians.

It has long been debated if Christians are permitted to pray imprecatory prayers, we can, and they are the exact kind of prayers we should be praying in these demonic times.

Pray that God would bring a sudden end to the Biden/Harris regime.
I thought about this when I made my post. I wanted to pray for them to be struck down. Then I thought I should pray for my enemies, especially when it's hard to do. I decides that praying for God to bring them to an understanding of their errors could potentially be a blessing for them. I mean, it's possible. In fact you could assume that if He fully answers my prayer in the relative short term, as least some that come to understand their errors would do so through faith and repentance. I would be happy to see this.

For those who don't repent, they can come to an understanding the hard way.

I thought about this when I made my post. I wanted to pray for them to be struck down. Then I thought I should pray for my enemies, especially when it's hard to do. I decides that praying for God to bring them to an understanding of their errors could potentially be a blessing for them. I mean, it's possible. In fact you could assume that if He fully answers my prayer in the relative short term, as least some that come to understand their errors would do so through faith and repentance. I would be happy to see this.

For those who don't repent, they can come to an understanding the hard way.
I pray for their repentance, but if not repentance, then judgement. If imprecatory prayers aren't Christian, then the Psalmist wasn't a Christian. Moreover, the maranatha, come Lord Jesus, prayer is an imprecatory prayer.

We do not pray for Satan's kingdom to be successful but that it would be destroyed.

Notice how the declaration still uses the traditional "in the year of our Lord" while also profaning the most important holiday. They are shameless.
At a family gathering today I was informed of this development. My first thought was "well, it is now the official State religion, like it or not." Little did I know that the proclamation invoked our Lord in such a profane way.

God is not mocked.

Easter 2024 - Trump's statement.JPG

This is amazing, a Presidential campaign using the word blasphemy - the unforgivable sin.

Honestly, this feels like real progress to me.

Will the Roman Catholic Church call this evil out? When will the Pope ever put his foot down?

I understand Orthodox can stay partially silent - our Easter isn't for another 4 weeks. But still, it's pretty obvious where the Democrats stand. I would hope Orthodox leaders also speak out on this in the weeks to come.

“Transgender Day of Visibility”.

Yeah , right, trannies blend in so easily, they’re invisible.

No, the fact is they can be spotted a mile away, bizarre goblins that they are.

See, if these trannies 'trannied' themselves privately, kept it to themselves and those in their circle, most people wouldn't even care. Its this sick need to shove their vanity on everyone in a six mile radius that disgusts everyone. Its this true mental illness to NEED to be seen, this thirst for grandiosity that must be satisfied. Its sick.

Back