The Biden-Harris Administration

No way man, outside of big blue blue cities (including DC), Massachusetts, and the Left coast, no one voted for Biden. There's no way he got 80 million. The population of these areas do not add up, unless every citizen in California voted (they didn't). He didn't pull more votes than Obama, or even Hillary. Joe couldn't fill up a high school gym, don't let yourself be gaslit into believing Joe is actually popular (or ever was).
I'm in the Midwest and in my suburb there have been plenty of Biden flags. I've seen this in other towns too.

Anyways he doesn't need to be that popular. You forget how crazy the irrational hatred of Trump is even among "moderate" Americans. Especially during the scamdemic. People weren't mostly voting for Biden, they were voting against Trump and generally for leftist values.

I'm in the Midwest and in my suburb there have been plenty of Biden flags. I've seen this in other towns too.

Anyways he doesn't need to be that popular. You forget how crazy the irrational hatred of Trump is even among "moderate" Americans. Especially during the scamdemic. People weren't mostly voting for Biden, they were voting against Trump and generally for leftist values.
A lot of people voted for Biden, but not more than 100% of registered voters as happened in a lot of districts. There were a lot of fake votes. That 81 million number is the inflated result of a lot of cheating.

Voting against Trump can't make Joe more popular than Obama. Time to use the thinking cap here. Obama got rallies with hundreds of thousands. Joe can't fill up a gym. Obama still draws huge crowds. Think about it man.

In your midwest suburb those biden flags are outnumbered 3 to 5 by Trump signs.

The details of Biden's resignation are super sketchy, with the non-official letterhead, the questionable signature and Biden himself being completely off the radar and incommunicado. The Dems might have literally drugged Joe and locked him in a basement, then forged and released the resignation letter without his knowledge or consent. And this coming just a week after what was almost certainly a deep state attempt on Trump's life. The state of American politics right now is almost shocking beyond belief. It feels like we're all kind of numb to what's going on as we find ourselves right in the middle of it. But these are truly chaotic and unprecedented times we're living through.

GTD1LnsXAAAyLOv
Jill did it.

The details of Biden's resignation are super sketchy, with the non-official letterhead, the questionable signature and Biden himself being completely off the radar and incommunicado. The Dems might have literally drugged Joe and locked him in a basement, then forged and released the resignation letter without his knowledge or consent. And this coming just a week after what was almost certainly a deep state attempt on Trump's life. The state of American politics right now is almost shocking beyond belief. It feels like we're all kind of numb to what's going on as we find ourselves right in the middle of it. But these are truly chaotic and unprecedented times we're living through.

“There are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen.”​

― Vladimir Lenin

^ Yes, it's time for a "sign of life" from Biden (I believe last we saw was him crawling up the stairs of AF1, leaving Las Vegas). There's more to this story than we're told. Some serious shenanigans are being played and everything is on the table now.

This is another moment where the US is behaving like the waning USSR. Disappearing leaders, mysterious communications, absent/adrift higher ups. The oligarchs are sorting things out and us plebs can just wait.

This is another moment where the US is behaving like the waning USSR. Disappearing leaders, mysterious communications, absent/adrift higher ups. The oligarchs are sorting things out and us plebs can just wait.

Yes, this is a very accurate analogy.

Also, I will add that in the final years of the USSR, official government propaganda had become so absurd and ludicrous and so much in contrast with people's everyday reality, that Soviet people felt like they were living in a never ending nihilistic simulation, in which they had to pretend every day to believe in the simulation in order to survive.

See this short video starting at minute 3:25

Back