The Biden-Harris Administration

Do not be so sure. The fraud machine will try to use mail in ballots to steal the election.

We will get more assassination attempts no doubt

But I mean even in a total landslide , which may or may not happen, like in a state like Michigan or Wisconsin, let’s say Trump gets 4 million votes, Kamala gets 2 million votes, they would need 2.1 million fraud ballots to make up the difference and there’s no way to pull that off realistically, is there?
I mean come on. Everyone will see the fraud.

Kamala - boring, slept her way to the top, none of her achievements preceded her.

Trump… He’s “hold my beer” made flesh

I mean come on. Everyone will see the fraud.

Kamala - boring, slept her way to the top, none of her achievements preceded her.

Trump… He’s “hold my beer” made flesh

Remember back to 2020, the fraud ballots came in at 4am after all of the votes were counted. Basically everyone in power on the right and the left, turned a blind eye, because orange man bad, drumph . Why can’t that happen again?

Not sure if it was on this forum or somewhere else that suggested there wouldn't be a 2024 election.

Someone speculated that the old pedo would step down prior to the DNC. They also speculated (prior to 7/13) that an attempt would take place at some point before the election day and would be successful. And it wouldn't be surprising if more attempts are made.

At that point, both parties would petition the Supreme Court to suspend the election "until we can get a chance to straighten out this unprecedented event".

Remember back to 2020, the fraud ballots came in at 4am after all of the votes were counted. Basically everyone in power on the right and the left, turned a blind eye, because orange man bad, drumph . Why can’t that happen again?

Do the math. Out of Biden's 80 million votes, how many were fake? Joe was on track to get around 60 million votes before the vote counters shut down. Afterwards he got another 20 million votes, or 1/4 of them. Thus, they can cook up 20 million votes for whoever the Dem candidate is.

How many votes can Kamala bring in, on her own? Can she match Joe's 60 million? Keep in mind Obama got 69 million. Hillary got 65 million. So we can see they are all roughly in the same ballpark based on their popularity. Obama being number 1, Hillary at 2, and Joe at 3.

Now, where would Kamala, who got 1% of the votes in the primary, fit into this? Could she even pull 40 million votes on her own? How many would be motivated to vote for her? If she only gets 40 mil, and another 20 mil are added on through fraud, she still gets blown out by the 70 million Trump gets.

And this is without electoral math. So, while the fraud IS horrible, and gives a massive advantage, Dems still need a candidate who can get at least 50 million votes so they can fraud out the other 20 million into the 70 million range. I don't think Kamala can do it, and so they will probably replace her. My money is on Gavin Gruesome. He could probably net around 50-55 million votes, although in terms of electoral math it would still be very difficult for him to win. It would still favor Trump.

Maybe big mike?

Big mike has said in the past he is a total introvert and dislikes public speaking, no desire to run for any public office. This election season is nearly over, he could skip the brunt of it and run for office and perhaps have a better chance of winning than Kamala .

If these people have any sense they’d run the psychopath Gavin Newsom. He’d lock down a lot of women I’d bet wouldn’t vote for Harris, an obnoxious whore that I believe repulses a lot of women. That Bigfoot ape Michelle would have a better chance than Harris.

Do the math. Out of Biden's 80 million votes, how many were fake? Joe was on track to get around 60 million votes before the vote counters shut down. Afterwards he got another 20 million votes, or 1/4 of them. Thus, they can cook up 20 million votes for whoever the Dem candidate is.

How many votes can Kamala bring in, on her own? Can she match Joe's 60 million? Keep in mind Obama got 69 million. Hillary got 65 million. So we can see they are all roughly in the same ballpark based on their popularity. Obama being number 1, Hillary at 2, and Joe at 3.

Now, where would Kamala, who got 1% of the votes in the primary, fit into this? Could she even pull 40 million votes on her own? How many would be motivated to vote for her? If she only gets 40 mil, and another 20 mil are added on through fraud, she still gets blown out by the 70 million Trump gets.

And this is without electoral math. So, while the fraud IS horrible, and gives a massive advantage, Dems still need a candidate who can get at least 50 million votes so they can fraud out the other 20 million into the 70 million range. I don't think Kamala can do it, and so they will probably replace her. My money is on Gavin Gruesome. He could probably net around 50-55 million votes, although in terms of electoral math it would still be very difficult for him to win. It would still favor Trump.
I have a much more pessimistic view of the average American than you. Do you live in a big city? Because I do and yes, people I see are actually dumb enough to give Joe Biden 80 million votes.

The last election didn't come down to millions of votes. It came down to tens of thousands in a few key states, because the popular vote doesn't matter. So the Democrats only had to manufacture tens of thousands, perhaps a 100,000 or so votes to "win" the last election. Now I could be wrong and they could have manufactured millions of votes. But I don't see anything pointing to that, nor is there a reason why they would risk creating millions of fraudulent votes in blue states they're going to win anyways.

So small scale fraud worked for the last time. All indications now are that Trump has a huge lead on whatever Democratic candidate they put up. So it will be very hard for them to cheat this time and get away with it.

The next president will be inaugurated on January 20, 2025. We have exactly 6 months of a disposable and highly malfunctioning Biden to go, barring impeachment or a 25th Amendment removal. That's a long time for the swamp rats to screw things up.
A lame duck President has much less political power, but they are also free to exercise their executive power without fear of the consequences. I expecr Biden's handlers with shoot for the moon in terms of enacting leftist executive orders.

Bush Sr. ordered troops into Somolia in December 1992 after he lost to Clinton.

GTD1LnsXAAAyLOv

The last five are exactly the same, so they were likely made with a stamp. That being said, I wouldn't be surprised if someone else wrote and signed that letter. There are some real differences to the signature in the letter.

Last edited:
https://www.nzherald.co.nz/entertai...react-to-the-news/MZ5MJDKUCJF3DGROBURVB6XZ7E/

Article above - How celebrities reacted to Joe's exit. Warm up The Clown World thread. 🤡

You can imagine the usual suspects: Mark Hamill, Mark Ruffalo, George Takei, Jon Stewart etc....

Like in 2016 these moments remind me who the real whores are in culture.
Irrelevant culture vultures throwing out a tweet in times of "need" because they are drowning and need to keep their head above water to be relevant for the next Disney or Marvel thing that comes along.

I have a much more pessimistic view of the average American than you. Do you live in a big city? Because I do and yes, people I see are actually dumb enough to give Joe Biden 80 million votes.

No way man, outside of big blue blue cities (including DC), Massachusetts, and the Left coast, no one voted for Biden. There's no way he got 80 million. The population of these areas do not add up, unless every citizen in California voted (they didn't). He didn't pull more votes than Obama, or even Hillary. Joe couldn't fill up a high school gym, don't let yourself be gaslit into believing Joe is actually popular (or ever was).

Back