• ChristIsKing.eu has moved to ChristIsKing.cc - see the announcement for more details. If you don't know your password PM a mod on Element or via a temporary account here to confirm your username and email.

The Biden-Harris Administration

Full text
Is there a new leaker at the Supreme Court?

Just days ago, the Biden regime announced a radical new executive order to legalize the immigrant spouses of citizens, even if those immigrants were in the U.S. to commit crimes or were here legally. It was very strange timing for such an oddly specific EO.

Now we know why: the Supreme Court ruled today in a 6-3 decision that the U.S. is not required to admit immigrant spouses of American citizens in a case involving an MS-13 member whose spouse was a U.S. citizen and who demanded legalization.

“From this Nation’s beginnings, the admission of noncitizens into this country was characterized as ‘of favor [and] not right,” the Court ruled.

Somebody at the White House was clearly tipped off about the unannounced Supreme Court decision, which explains why the White House rushed out such a shoddily written and argued new executive order to open the border even more: the Biden regime knew how the Supreme Court was going to rule, and it sought to pre-empt the court with its absurd EO.

So the question now is: who, exactly, is leaking information on rulings to the Biden White House?

Just days ago, the Biden regime announced a radical new executive order to legalize the immigrant spouses of citizens, even if those immigrants were in the U.S. to commit crimes or were here legally. It was very strange timing for such an oddly specific EO.

Does this mean anyone who marries a foreigner now makes the eligible for citizenship? Doesn't this fly in the face of the Violence Against Women Act, which added tons of restrictions for citizens to marry women abroad into citizens?

Does this mean anyone who marries a foreigner now makes the eligible for citizenship? Doesn't this fly in the face of the Violence Against Women Act, which added tons of restrictions for citizens to marry women abroad into citizens?
I thought marrying a US citizen was always a way to get citizenship, after two years of marriage and some paperwork. I wonder what's different about this. Maybe they are easing the time restriction, or maybe you had to legally arrive and get a green card before taking the marriage->citizenship pathway.

1719241303288.png

Dang, dude...put a friendly warning label before posting that disgusting faggot.

EhSiwGC.gif

Meanwhile...America's economy is going swimmingly well under Biden's leadership. 🤡

On that Tiktok post about the Walmart reorder, I noticed the few times when he moved his head out of the way, it was showing $14 for a box of crackers, and another $14 for a bag of chips. Things like this have gone up a lot, put typically from something like $2.69 to $4.39, or something like that. It's a huge price increase in only two years, but it's not 4x. I've never seen a $14 box of crackers in the store.

For some reason, his cart is extra bad. Maybe he is in Manhattan, or someplace where they can't get delivery drivers so they're jacking up the prices tremendously.

I saw a very similar tweet within the past week, where they found a Walmart order from 2020 and tried the reorder button. That price was up 2.75X after four years. Even that seems a little high, but it is believable. I'd say food prices in general have doubled since 2020.

On that Tiktok post about the Walmart reorder, I noticed the few times when he moved his head out of the way, it was showing $14 for a box of crackers, and another $14 for a bag of chips. Things like this have gone up a lot, put typically from something like $2.69 to $4.39, or something like that. It's a huge price increase in only two years, but it's not 4x. I've never seen a $14 box of crackers in the store.

For some reason, his cart is extra bad. Maybe he is in Manhattan, or someplace where they can't get delivery drivers so they're jacking up the prices tremendously.

I saw a very similar tweet within the past week, where they found a Walmart order from 2020 and tried the reorder button. That price was up 2.75X after four years. Even that seems a little high, but it is believable. I'd say food prices in general have doubled since 2020.

Is that because of the imaginary flu? Just asking and wondering how all that works.

Is that because of the imaginary flu? Just asking and wondering how all that works.
I don't know all the ins and out of it. I would say that grocery stores initially were offering grocery delivery for roughly the same price as you would pay to do the shopping yourself. They were lowballing the price to build up the delivery business, and were willing to lose money in the process.

Now I bet they have reached the point where they charge much more for delivery than instore shopping. I bet if he went to the store and picked those items off the shelf, they would be about 75% more expensive than that delivery order two years ago, maybe less.

He might do even better in some cases by substituting an item from the 2022 list with an equivalent product that is cheaper or on sale.

At this point, I think Covid is only one of several factors that have made prices go way up. The monetary aftermath of the government spending is probably a primary factor in the current rate of inflation.

This is a great microcosm of America.

An office full of women, with two non-white men, and three regular White men. Of those three White men, only two of them are working, off in the corner with their faces buried in their laptops.

This is deeply symbolic of our country at the moment. A bunch of attention whores doing nothing, with the real work being done by an extremely small minority barely recompensed for their efforts. For how long can such a system of slavery last?

An office full of women, with two non-white men, and three regular White men. Of those three White men, only two of them are working, off in the corner with their faces buried in their laptops.

This is deeply symbolic of our country at the moment. A bunch of attention whores doing nothing, with the real work being done by an extremely small minority barely recompensed for their efforts. For how long can such a system of slavery last?
The two (((white men))) working in the back corner, I suspect. To their credit, when it comes to subverting the host countries, jews really are workaholics.

One of the (((white men))) is a gay so he doesn't count

Back