• ChristIsKing.eu has moved to ChristIsKing.cc - see the announcement for more details. If you don't know your password PM a mod on Element or via a temporary account here to confirm your username and email.

The Barbarian Invasion of Europe

I don't see (( )) around Global Elites? Nor did I hear the 4 letter taboo term. Good, but Suttonesque info.

Last edited:
These "violent protests" are almost as pathetic as grown men arguing on Twitter about the way things should be. Even on the extreme end of the spectrum where immigrant buildings are destroyed, the problem still remains. Even if a bunch of Irish men are angry enough to beat up a few immigrants at random on the streets, it doesn't stop them from living in the country, fucking their women, and continuing to spread like a cancer.

Real violence (killing) has always been the only solution to most of life's problems and that will never change. Until immigrants start getting deleted in large numbers, as well as the politicians who enact these laws and the police who protect both of these parties, nothing will get better. Of course this is a hypothetical that will never occur though as there are simply almost no real men alive capable of such necessary measures. Immigrants will continue to pour in, breed the native women, and eventually make the natives a minority. While this is going on they will whine about it on Twitter and throw tantrums in front of the police in public, but as I've already explained this accomplishes absolutely nothing.

The last real fight for humanity ended when Hitler lost the war. Now we're doomed to Hell on Earth, and if you disagree you know nothing about the way human life is naturally supposed to be and the way a healthy, non-degenerate society works. Its a subhumans world now, we're just living in it.

It's a myth that women are going for foreigners, if that were the case population wouldn't be freefalling. Maybe 20% of the local women, vast majority die cat ladies.

Once a german women told me: "But but who is gonna cook your Kebab?"
I would’ve replied “me.”
I can happily live my whole life not eating cheap Kebab anymore that 9 out 10 times is made with the cheapest meat you can find.
It’s how you make the garbage meat taste good. Traditionally day laborers didn’t make much so they’d buy crappy meat, take the meat home and marinate it to death and that’s how you get your cheap Kebab. We got a traditional dish called spiedies we make the same way.

Is this a case where smart people just get lazy, or are arrogant in their analysis? I've noticed this recently with people that are intelligent, but frequently don't understand how they are distracted by details in order to not have a comprehensive understanding of what's going on. A detail right here might be EMusk not realizing that the GR is not just some static, single idea of "bring in the illegals!" rather, it's a dedicated governmental program to reduce population, and it of course affects certain populations more than others. Screaming at the clouds, "Hey women, have children!" when you do everything promote jobs and materialism over children and family formation seems to be ignoring a basic understanding of life and how a country or society has children in the first place. I think the error in thinking, the lack of wisdom, etc is mostly in that these people believe that since women can still theoretically have children, no problem. That means nothing of course, it's the dumb leftist or emotional thinking of people that also thinks that because a single person is or isn't X, all people of that group aren't necessarily. LOL

For me, it's like thinking women have agency because theoretically a really small number of them might be "saints". Of course, when you realize women of the 50s and 60s were saints (they were just actual mothers and obedient to husbands) you understand that it's just based on what the culture said or did, and allowed them to do. I look around and see women completely under the thumb of the culture, which shows me that there isn't much individualism and thoughtfulness or integrity, which is not something I would predict anyway - and I don't' hold it against them. It's when they argue about it that it gets stupid, saying things like "Well, men shouldn't only want young women to marry" or "I should be able to have a job and do x, y, or z". Umm, not over the population if you want to get married, no you shouldn't.

Who does John Coleman list?

Felt relevant so I wanted to post it here.

The reason whites can’t reproduce is because white men are discriminated against in the hiring process.

Meanwhile affirmative action benefits white women the most. This causes them to focus more on their careers.

Great replacement is disenfranchisement of shoe men and pushing white women into the work force.

The reason whites can’t reproduce is because white men are discriminated against in the hiring process.

Meanwhile affirmative action benefits white women the most. This causes them to focus more on their careers.

Great replacement is disenfranchisement of shoe men and pushing white women into the work force.

Simple solution: Learn Russian and extract yourself from a country that wants to destroy you. Bonus point: super hot feminine Slavic women interested in starting a family.

This is a key piece of lowering the replacement levels. If you make women earn more than men, you reduce birth rates. This is because these high-earning women will not want to marry and have children with men who struggle to find a job because they make less than the women do.

This is a key piece of lowering the replacement levels. If you make women earn more than men, you reduce birth rates. This is because these high-earning women will not want to marry and have children with men who struggle to find a job because they make less than the women do.
Yes, all of the policies are additive to create worst case scenarios, which is why when you think about women, for example, in other countries you get all the better qualities and almost none of the bad ones. What comes with that usually is a less safe environment, with decreased opportunity economically (which ironically also lead to better women).

One of the biggest things overlooked when accepting Muslims is how they won’t assimilate.

Expecting immigrants to assimilate to a dying, decadent culture is laughable. Who would willing leave their own strong, dominant and rising culture to join an elderly, decaying, degenerate culture? What culture would entice a man, one of traditions, beauty, architecture, art and prosperity, or a culture of decay, self-hatred, childlessness, disorder and nihilism?

More immigrants are choosing to retain their own healthy culture, year by year, and even more telling, our own people are beginning to join them, looking outside their own watered down and deteriorating culture to look for purpose and guidance from outside sources.

The weaker we become the more immigrants will refuse to join us, refuse to partake in the cultural suicide that we extol. That should surprise no one. No one will join the decay.

One of the biggest things overlooked when accepting Muslims is how they won’t assimilate.

Expecting immigrants to assimilate to a dying, decadent culture is laughable. Who would willing leave their own strong, dominant and rising culture to join an elderly, decaying, degenerate culture? What culture would entice a man, one of traditions, beauty, architecture, art and prosperity, or a culture of decay, self-hatred, childlessness, disorder and nihilism?

More immigrants are choosing to retain their own healthy culture, year by year, and even more telling, our own people are beginning to join them, looking outside their own watered down and deteriorating culture to look for purpose and guidance from outside sources.

The weaker we become the more immigrants will refuse to join us, refuse to partake in the cultural suicide that we extol. That should surprise no one. No one will join the decay.
Why leave a healthy culture for a deteriorating one?

That should surprise no one. No one will join the decay.
But they are assimilating to the seeking of mammon, which is an interesting topic, and literally why they are there. Also, ironically the more they come the faster the degradation, and the faster the mammon dries up. It's a weird world we live in.
Why leave a healthy culture for a deteriorating one?
It seems to me all cultures or current economic systems go back to the same principle: tradeoffs.

Whatever happens, I'm confident this crisis era won't end the way most think it will.

'Poster Boy' Migrant Imprisoned After Beating And Raping His Own Mother​

It is just plain sickening to see the number of politicians and celebrities, especially female ones, who constantly bring up “violence against women by men” and fail to point out the number one offenders statistically. These offenders are probably even more represented, but victims know a) the system won’t take their side if the race or religion is protected, b) the ethnic and religious communities will be hostile to them, and/or c) they have Stockholm Syndrome, like the man in Norway or Sweden who was brutally raped and did not want his rapist deported.

It is not just the woeful indifference that gets me, but the constant attempt to brag about one’s “goodness” in bringing up the topic in the most low-cost, attention-seeking ways.

It is just plain sickening to see the number of politicians and celebrities, especially female ones, who constantly bring up “violence against women by men” and fail to point out the number one offenders statistically. These offenders are probably even more represented, but victims know a) the system won’t take their side if the race or religion is protected, b) the ethnic and religious communities will be hostile to them, and/or c) they have Stockholm Syndrome, like the man in Norway or Sweden who was brutally raped and did not want his rapist deported.

It is not just the woeful indifference that gets me, but the constant attempt to brag about one’s “goodness” in bringing up the topic in the most low-cost, attention-seeking ways.
Young women see helping the “poor refugees” as a substitute for the babies they aren’t having when they start their careers. They’re wired to help the poor and vulnerable.

German policeman literally dies defending PC values...

GO60x7RWUAA6zg3

Last edited:
Back