• ChristIsKing.eu has moved to ChristIsKing.cc - see the announcement for more details. If you don't know your password PM a mod on Element or via a temporary account here to confirm your username and email.

The Barbarian Invasion of Europe

As of today 28% of prisoners in Iceland are foreigners and in 2023 75% of people sentenced to prison were foreigners. The number of foreigners in Iceland is currently 16,3% for context. Does any country in Europe (the world) have a higher percentage of foreigners sentenced per year?

Article in Icelandic: https://www.mbl.is/frettir/innlent/2024/01/08/75_prosent_gaesluvardhaldsfanga_voru_utlendingar/

16% of people living in Iceland are foreigners?!? Does that include people from elsewhere in the EU?

1707052195045.png

Why he is just filming? Western men dont respect themselves....
The fact we all have cameras and internet access on our pockets is fascinating, but more fascinating is how it interacts with the decline of the West.

It was answered before the literal reason, but the deeper reason is that case by case basis is just too much for anyone. How many video footage of cultural enrichment (on this thread alone) went away with just a filming, and maybe an arrest on the migrant if lucky. Yeah, definitely more than vigilante acts (filmed or not).

There are moments of rest with cameras, and then there is actual sociopathy, narcissism and Machiavellianism to it.
I wouldn't blame the citizens filming migrants in this whole thread, since they're just shmucks compared to the Yiddish law-makers you all know and love. The odds are absurdly stacked.
I really wonder if this will stabilize, or we will just have more discussions on the televization of things like assault by invaders.

16% of people living in Iceland are foreigners?!? Does that include people from elsewhere in the EU?
I cannot describe how much I despise the hiding of the statistics of the great replacement. Dude, I just want to see if a place has Christians of maybe one denomination, or whites (at all). Portugal for example only keeps track of nationality. France as well. They keep track of religion well enough, but it has an ulterior motive.

A good rule of thumb is that foreigners are usually EU residents, due to safer and more direct access, but religious stats are ALWAYS indicative of ethnic replacement. WOW I sure wonder why the Swiss are suddenly stopping being Christian of any denomination and becoming more Muslim every year! They must be the ethnic Swiss converting, totally!

It's feminine even for Jews not to track and tell people about the race of the average citizen (they asked my race when I went for my ID and I answered normally). It even causes this type of "foreignerphobia" where we can't even tell if foreigners are Ngubus or Johns from America. Even just "mulatto" isn't really as bad a literal African, as South Americans are obviously and statistically less violent than Africans. It reinforces racism even for leftist standards.

It looks like the French police are in denial:

Another day, another act of enrichment:

Rape of a minor should be considered the same as murder. Poor girl.

contrary to globo propoganda migrants are not well received by native women which is why they so frequently resort to rapes and assaults. Nobody wanted them in their home countries and nobody wants them here on top of all the propoganda they take in about western women and their culture and genetic deficiences there is no other outcome for this trend than to keep growing.

The town of Drogheda (pop. 44k) in the ROI is the latest location to be targeted for enrichment. A large hotel is going to be used to house 500 "Asylum Seekers", and this act will remove just over half the hotel accommodation in a town that relies heavily on tourism:

A European immigration official, now with the National Rally, tells it how it is:

Back