• ChristIsKing.eu has moved to ChristIsKing.cc - see the announcement for more details. If you don't know your password PM a mod on Element or via a temporary account here to confirm your username and email.

The Barbarian Invasion of Europe

Insanity.

"In Austria, disturbing incidents occurred during a firefighting operation in front of an asylum seekers' accommodation. Teenagers danced and shouted, while female firefighters were harassed. Seven police patrols were involved."

When a friend told me about it, I was so sure that this cant be real but here we go.
Imagine the lack of respect those people have.....

https://www.focus.de/panorama/welt/viele-tanzten-und-groelten-jugendliche-belaestigen-feuerwehrfrauen-bei-brand-in-asylunterkunft-in-oesterreich_id_259532766.html

Don't they have guns in Austria? What happened there?

Insanity.

"In Austria, disturbing incidents occurred during a firefighting operation in front of an asylum seekers' accommodation. Teenagers danced and shouted, while female firefighters were harassed. Seven police patrols were involved."

When a friend told me about it, I was so sure that this cant be real but here we go.
Imagine the lack of respect those people have.....

https://www.focus.de/panorama/welt/viele-tanzten-und-groelten-jugendliche-belaestigen-feuerwehrfrauen-bei-brand-in-asylunterkunft-in-oesterreich_id_259532766.html

So their housing was burning down and they harassed the firefighters who came to save them?

Probably should've taken that as a cue to let it burn.

Don't they have guns in Austria? What happened there?

I read the comment section (as I do speak German) and across the board everyone wants those migrants gone and deported. Politically Austria is not making as many headlines as Germany but the mood is at least as negative as it is up North. The next election cycle is going to be painful for the ruling coalition parties.

Found this relevant. According to women, it’s more important to allow lowlife scholars into our countries as opposed to being allowed to say “I don’t wanna live around these primitive lowlifes, they ruin our country.”

Found this relevant. According to women, it’s more important to allow lowlife scholars into our countries as opposed to being allowed to say “I don’t wanna live around these primitive lowlifes, they ruin our country.”

It is the war bride phenomena.

This is why women's franchise has been historically based on their fathers' (or older brothers') consent and marriage. Now it is based on the vote than most young men in WW1's rat-infested trenches did not have.

Nations that allow women's economic equity (while retaining historical privileges) allow them to favour Moses saved from the bulrushes and the nation will simply collapse within a generation or two.

Another vibrant, dynamic, multicultural statistic for you:

The Remix News take on this is even less forgiving:

The Remix News take on this is even less forgiving:

In the end its our fault. Weak men allowed women to have voting rights and the access to position of power. Women are not able to see the bigger picture. Its not in their nature.

Europe being flooded by brown Africans and muslims is just the result of sin. It's a symptom of the disease rather than the cause.

If you want to stop migration, start with yourself. Confess and repent your sins. Lead a clean life. Be a good example for others, so that people close to you may follow you.

Europe being flooded by brown Africans and muslims is just the result of sin. It's a symptom of the disease rather than the cause.

If you want to stop migration, start with yourself. Confess and repent your sins. Lead a clean life. Be a good example for others, so that people close to you may follow you.

If nothing else repent for being seduced by satan's seductions and having voted for globalist psychopaths hellbent on destroying your nation.

Honest question; how bad/good is it on the rural (country) streets of Europe now? As in how does France Germany Austria Netherlands etc look? Are there muzzies and blacks everywhere or do they confine to their own "no-go zones" like in Sweden?

Is there anyone keeping these brownies in check at all or is it a modern wasteland?

Honest question; how bad/good is it on the rural (country) streets of Europe now? As in how does France Germany Austria Netherlands etc look? Are there muzzies and blacks everywhere or do they confine to their own "no-go zones" like in Sweden?

Is there anyone keeping these brownies in check at all or is it a modern wasteland
I can only speak for Switzerland and a bit of Germany. It does look way better as soon as you enter the countryside. On paper, I would estimate that we have, on average, 15% foreigners in small towns, which in reality you can double to 30% on average to get the realistic number. As I said before, a Turkish man with a Swiss/German passport is still a foreigner in my world but not for the statistics. The 'good' side with foreigners in villages is that they, on most parts, really try to integrate, and mostly they are better educated. They also tend to be against mass immigration (that's why they left the city, same reason as the native). In most small towns, still a lot of people vote for the right party, but it's declining as well. Keeping bad immigrants 'in check,' I do feel no one has the balls to do it, but the quality of foreigners again is way better in villages. I would predict if you find a small conservative voting town in Europe, you can still 'survive' there with your family and have a good Christian life for 20-30 years, but at one point, it will all break down, so better be prepared.
No-Go Zones do only exist when the government decides to put an asylum seeker home in small villages. People then rightly so are afraid to go out. Those incidents do happen.

Is there anyone keeping these brownies in check at all or is it a modern wasteland?
The blacks/migrants who are generally poorer and uneducated, concentrate heavily in the major cities. More so than America nowadays actually. The government housing is more concentrated. The ethnic food/shops are more concentrated. They run scams together. Mosques are in their neighborhoods. If it's migrants coming from the same country, they prefer sticking together. It is why you don't get assimilation.

When you do get out into smaller towns the migrants are more likely to be doing menial jobs, like hispanics in the US.

Of course, most civilians are unarmed and it's a quick 1-2 hr drive to small towns from major cities, unlike what you get in the US with both guns and geographical size. So if SHTF it can go bad quickly in some of these Euro countries. Probably worst in France/Germany IMO.

I can only speak for Switzerland and a bit of Germany. It does look way better as soon as you enter the countryside. On paper, I would estimate that we have, on average, 15% foreigners in small towns, which in reality you can double to 30% on average to get the realistic number. As I said before, a Turkish man with a Swiss/German passport is still a foreigner in my world but not for the statistics. The 'good' side with foreigners in villages is that they, on most parts, really try to integrate, and mostly they are better educated. They also tend to be against mass immigration (that's why they left the city, same reason as the native). In most small towns, still a lot of people vote for the right party, but it's declining as well. Keeping bad immigrants 'in check,' I do feel no one has the balls to do it, but the quality of foreigners again is way better in villages. I would predict if you find a small conservative voting town in Europe, you can still 'survive' there with your family and have a good Christian life for 20-30 years, but at one point, it will all break down, so better be prepared.
No-Go Zones do only exist when the government decides to put an asylum seeker home in small villages. People then rightly so are afraid to go out. Those incidents do happen.

Let's face it. Europe's gene pool has been irrevocably polluted. It'll never return to what it once was. The globalists accomplished exactly what they set out to do. Stick a fork into it, it's done.

Back