Testosterone Replacement Therapy

I have no experience with TRT so can't share any wisdom here, but I have to say that this quote caught my eye:

Imagine if globohomo's end game for western males is to promote the use of all this hormone dope, then one day they illegalize it, they cut off your supply & next thing you know you're looking for bras.

Tobey Maguire Lol GIF

^ The layers and nuance of this passage are as sublime as they are hilarious.

If you take this hormone dope you could literally turn into a tranny & I'm sure those who plan society in the west would love for that to happen.

No sir, that's not going to happen to me. Want to get strong? Do your pushups & eat your spinach.

Trying Not To Laugh Season 3 GIF by The Office

The tyrannical TRT tranny plan got me good as well.

I'm not going to tit for tat with you posting broscience BS pal. You're not a chemist. Why do you take drugs? It's because you're weak & stupid. You have the heart of a woman & now you may grow the breasts of a woman. You're scared of life & you seek shortcuts. Change your ways, ask god for the strength you seek because right now you're nothing more than a potential transvestite trying to justify yourself on internet chatrooms.

You are demonically possessed & god is the only way you will ever defeat your demons, doctors will never replace him. Good luck.

🌈🌈🌈👨‍🔬💉💉💉💊💊😷😷
You're the only one with bro science big dog. Laughable the retarded lies you have posted here to for.

Your post is one of the most ridiculous things I've ever seen and grasping for conclusions out of lies and projection. Men have an obligation to be healthy and fit for their families.

Your rush to Hysteria and calling me a demon possessed person is pretty akin to a menopausal woman having a case of the vapors.

Might you need some blood work to confirm if your t count is above that of a field mouse?

Has anyone here tried the troche method for dealing with low T?

I could never stick myself with a needle and going into an office every week to get it done sounds like a pain. So I'm contemplating the troche method since you just pop a lozenge into your mouth each day for the same benefits.

I

I could never stick myself with a needle and going into an office every week to get it done sounds like a pain. So I'm contemplating the troche method since you just pop a lozenge into your mouth each day for the same benefits.
I've used Troche's for other testosterone derivatives. Didnt like it.

Just get over the shot man, it aint bad after the 1st time you do it, its no big deal and you literally dont feel it.

You can use smaller needles and dose multiple times its more effort but easier penetrating the skin and muscle

I

I've used Troche's for other testosterone derivatives. Didnt like it.

Just get over the shot man, it aint bad after the 1st time you do it, its no big deal and you literally dont feel it.
What didn't you like about the troche? It's a lozenge.

I don't mind needles if a doctor is administering the shot. But I can't do it myself.

What didn't you like about the troche? It's a lozenge.

I don't mind needles if a doctor is administering the shot. But I can't do it myself.
Its not quite like an easy losange, it still tastes like medicine.

You don't think you could get over the needle thing?

I used to not like it either but I got over it pretty quick.

Maybe if your testosterone was higher you wouldn't be afraid of needles

I started TRT on December 11, 2023. I'm a hair over 6'2" and weigh 263 lbs. I am 52 years old. Before I started TRT my numbers were as follows:

• Testosterone - 417. They were at 343 before I took T supplements for three months.
  • Free Direct Testosterone - 12.5
  • Glucose - 124 Prediabetic
  • Hemoglobin A1C -6.3 Prediabetic
  • DHEA Sulfate- 188.0
  • IGF-1- 167
  • Luteinizing Hormone (LH) - 7.7
  • Follicle Stimulating Hormone (FSH) - 7.5
  • Pregnenolone - <10
The prescribed regimen is as follows:
  • Monday .75mg of testosterone cypionate. Intramuscular injection.
  • Tuesday one capsule (.5mg) of Anastrozole to control estrogen.
  • Saturday and Sunday .25mg Gonadorelan injected subcutaneous to keep my testes from shrinking.
I do not have extra energy and have not been going to the gym. In fact I feel the opposite sometimes. I feel like I have been more emotional and cry more thinking about my daughter who passed away and how much I miss my other children and how unfair the whole family court process was.

I have been thinking more about how I want to start dating again but I don't know if that is a result of the TRT or the fact that I never see my younger daughter and my older daughter is now attending school out of state. I have very limited female interactions.

I am going to give this six months to see how things work out.
I got the results of my first blood draw after being on TRT for three months. My testosterone went from 417 to 794.

I spoke with the doctor over the phone and he was concerned that my hemoglobin was too high(18.6). He wants me to go for a weekly therapeutic blood draw until I get it under 17. I don't feel like I have any extra energy. I am still lethargic, unfocused, etc. My weight is down about 6.5lbs. I weighed 256.4 yesterday morning.

The first blood draw I took I specified what I wanted tracked based off of what I read on the Marek Health website. I went with the basic package and added the pregnenolone test. The firm that I am using for TRT did not request as many markers to be tracked by Lab Corp this time.

I'm paying $200/month for TRT. I am going to give it another three months and then will reassess if it is worth it or I need to switch to a different provider or drop it altogether and go back to the supplements I was taking and see if they can sustain the T levels if I go off exogenous testoserone.

I got the results of my first blood draw after being on TRT for three months. My testosterone went from 417 to 794.

I spoke with the doctor over the phone and he was concerned that my hemoglobin was too high(18.6). He wants me to go for a weekly therapeutic blood draw until I get it under 17. I don't feel like I have any extra energy. I am still lethargic, unfocused, etc. My weight is down about 6.5lbs. I weighed 256.4 yesterday morning.
Go do the bloodwork again, after being very hydrated and several cups of coffee. I bet its in range.

I've been on testosterone therapy for 4 or 5 years now. My levels are always in range unless I am dehydrated.

I've done the blood draw crap. It's not worth it and arguably harmful....

The first blood draw I took I specified what I wanted tracked based off of what I read on the Marek Health website. I went with the basic package and added the pregnenolone test. The firm that I am using for TRT did not request as many markers to be tracked by Lab Corp this time.
Marek is legit.
I'm paying $200/month for TRT. I am going to give it another three months and then will reassess if it is worth it or I need to switch to a different provider or drop it altogether and go back to the supplements I was taking and see if they can sustain the T levels if I go off exogenous testoserone.

Thats an outrageous amount. It will cost you less than 50/month via Marek or other similar companies.

Go do the bloodwork again, after being very hydrated and several cups of coffee. I bet its in range.

I've been on testosterone therapy for 4 or 5 years now. My levels are always in range unless I am dehydrated.

I've done the blood draw crap. It's not worth it and arguably harmful....

Marek is legit.

Thats an outrageous amount. It will cost you less than 50/month via Marek or other similar companies.

G2C,

Thanks for the quick reply. Have you worked with Marek Health before? I paid $255 for the Basic Package and $50 for the pregnenolone testing. That was suggested to me by Mike Mahler whose supplements I used for months. I looked at the comprehensive package but it was $200 more and then they suggest that you sign up for a $250 guided consultation.

I am at the point in life where I am willing to pay for quality information and time-saving advice. Aside from the $250 fee to book a guided consultation with them I cannot find anything about costs on the website. You said they charge $50/mos for test. Do you purchase it from Marek? If you have utilized there consultation/optimization program what are your thoughts? What are the costs? Any information is appreciated.

Regards,

CP

G2C,

Thanks for the quick reply. Have you worked with Marek Health before? I paid $255 for the Basic Package and $50 for the pregnenolone testing. That was suggested to me by Mike Mahler whose supplements I used for months. I looked at the comprehensive package but it was $200 more and then they suggest that you sign up for a $250 guided consultation.

I am at the point in life where I am willing to pay for quality information and time-saving advice. Aside from the $250 fee to book a guided consultation with them I cannot find anything about costs on the website. You said they charge $50/mos for test. Do you purchase it from Marek? If you have utilized there consultation/optimization program what are your thoughts? What are the costs? Any information is appreciated.

Regards,

CP
Sorry I misread....let me clarify a few things:

I have not used them, but I know EliteFTS/Dave Tate has advocated with them and offers a promo code and I trust anything he puts his word behind from a product standpoint.

I misread where you were saying 200 a month WITH tests. I thought you were saying 200 a month for just the prescription.

You should absolutely continue with the tests and prescription combo until you get everything optimized and you feel great and are the best version of yourself you can be with your age and all that.

Once you know your on point, I would look at a more cost effective package option through a local doctor if you have one.... I do a comprehensive metabolic panel 2 or 3 x a year with my andrologist/urologist and 1 x a year with my VA doctor.

PM me for specific input.

Hey guys, wanted to post an update now that I'm almost 1.5 months in.

Honestly it has been going GREAT! I wish I had done this sooner either with UGL gear or some wink wink nudge nudge clinic. I've been doing the shots at home. 50ml twice a week every 3.5 days.

I initially was going to a clinic that charge $200 a month but found a urologist who specializes in TRT. Now I'm getting my testosterone for $7 a month through my insurance.

The changes at first were very subtle. Definitely improvement in the gym. Gains have returned and I feel a desire to be physically active or else I just feel like I wasted my day.

I've also noticed that certain people are chattier with me. I'm not one to initiate conversation but people are engaging me way more and being very friendly. Men are "palsy" and women of all ages are very chatty. I guess I must look more secure in myself which makes me approachable. My children especially want have a "cuddle me dad"thing going on too.

What's impressive to me is I can almost feel the test flowing through me. Before I used to have this general rise and fall of well being through out the day that was cyclical. This also coincided with my libido which I found was very in sync with my wife's cycles.

Now I'm just, "on" and it is much much better. Things that used to kick me on my bum like allergies are nothing. Last night I took a Benadryl and mucinex because of some post nasal drip starting up . Benadryl would have ruined me at the gym the next day. I went and utterly killed it and just felt good albeit tired from the Benadryl hangover.

I just ordered some UGl hcg which I'm going to try in the next few months to keep fertility and edge out a bit more natural test on top of the 100ml I do a week. I've heard good things about this so I figured why.

Will keep posting here and there about my experience.

Last edited:
Hey guys, wanted to post an update now that I'm almost 1.5 months in.

Honestly it has been going GREAT! I wish I had done this sooner either with UGL gear or some wink wink nudge nudge clinic. I've been doing the shots at home. 50ml twice a week every 3.5 days.

I initially was going to a clinic that charge $200 a month but found a urologist who specializes in TRT. Now I'm getting my testosterone for $7 a month through my insurance.

The changes at first were very subtle. Definitely improvement in the gym. Gains have returned and I feel a desire to be physically active or else I just feel like I wasted my day.

I've also noticed that certain people are chattier with me. I'm not one to initiate conversation but people are engaging me way more and being very friendly. Men are "palsy" and women of all ages are very chatty. I guess I must look more secure in myself which makes me approachable. My children especially want have a "cuddle me dad"thing going on too.

What's impressive to me is I can almost feel the test flowing through me. Before I used to have this general rise and fall of well being through out the day that was cyclical. This also coincided with my libido which I found was very in sync with my wife's cycles.

Now I'm just, "on" and it is much much better. Things that used to kick me on my bum like allergies are nothing. Last night I took a Benadryl and mucinex because of some post nasal drip starting up . Benadryl would have ruined me at the gym the next day. I went and utterly killed it and just felt good albeit tired from the Benadryl hangover.

I just ordered some UGl hcg which I'm going to try in the next few months to keep fertility and edge out a bit more natural test on top of the 100ml I do a week. I've heard good things about this so I figured why.

Will keep posting here and there about my experience.
You are doing .5 cc 2x a week? So 1 ml total of test cypionate correct?

That should be a total of 200 mg of test a week. Which is a standard to high TRT Dose.

I don't think the added HCG actually does anything to your total test... But it will help LH sells with intra -testicular testosterone which helps sperm.

Id be very very careful with the ugl hcg, it's likely aldosterone or some other chemical and bunk.

Have you gotten a baseline spermatogenesis and morphology test? You need to do that now before adding other stuff in.

Likely if you're trying to sire kids and are over 35 and are on test of any appreciable length of time, you'll have to come off test all together for a whole... Though it differs by person.

I've been taking testosterone for 5 years with hcg and never had to come off... Old lady is ready for another one so I'm just taking 1500 IU HCG and 1500 fsh 3x a week for the next 2 months or so. If not pregnant by then, I'll just stop the test while keeping the other protocol and that will work.

Some people though have a really really hard time. So it's situation dependent.

Bottom line, get a semen analysis either way.

I guess I am doing 200mg a week then hahaha. I have to get my SI units correct ☠️

I never did get a baseline sperm test. I will buy the test and check what it is since I'm still early in this process.

Is your hcg from a pharmacy? Are you stateside? If so what pharmacy did you get it from?

I guess I am doing 200mg a week then hahaha. I have to get my SI units correct ☠️

I never did get a baseline sperm test. I will buy the test and check what it is since I'm still early in this process.

Is your hcg from a pharmacy? Are you stateside? If so what pharmacy did you get it from?
Yes...I only used prescribed medicine and only in conjunction with regular blood work and doctor supervision.

Pm me for more info/additional discussion.

I’m in my 40’s and my testosterone level was 500 last time I checked two years ago.

I used to do cycles but I don’t want to start a TRT. I was hoping to just increase my levels without depleting my natural production or having to deal with more medication to not shrink my testicles.

I know synthetic testosterone will always give better results but what about Enclomifene or similar medication that increases your natural T production? Any experiences?

I’m in my 40’s and my testosterone level was 500 last time I checked two years ago.

I used to do cycles but I don’t want to start a TRT. I was hoping to just increase my levels without depleting my natural production or having to deal with more medication to not shrink my testicles.

I know synthetic testosterone will always give better results but what about Enclomifene or similar medication that increases your natural T production? Any experiences?
Enclomiphene and Clomiphene (Clomid) are very similar estrogen receptor antagonists. I've used Clomid coming off cycle a few times 20 years ago to help restart natural hormone production but soon stopped. Clomid made me moody, short tempered and in general just miserable and angry at the world. I cannot take that stuff and it has that effect on many men. I would stay away from it. There are much better options like HCG out there. If you're looking to increase Test and fertility then HCG, HMG and maybe some Nolvadex (Tamoxifen Citrate) are really good options. There are also over the counter products you can buy that have all of the herbs and the like that are indicated for increased Test production mixed together in one product for an all of the above approach.

There are much better options like HCG out there. If you're looking to increase Test and fertility then HCG, HMG and maybe some Nolvadex (Tamoxifen Citrate) are really good options. There are also over the counter products you can buy that have all of the herbs and the like that are indicated for increased Test production mixed together in one product for an all of the above approach.

HCG requires refrigeration and daily (?) injections. So impractical for a person like me who’s always traveling.

I don’t believe in herb and/or products that don’t show the active ingredient.

HCG requires refrigeration and daily (?) injections. So impractical for a person like me who’s always traveling.

I don’t believe in herb and/or products that don’t show the active ingredient.
Depends on use goals. For fertility.... 1 shot a week.
You dilute the powder in bacteriostatic water and refrige.

Alternatively you can do 3 smaller shots a week.

Honestly at a certain point there's not really a replacement for a test cypionate shot in this space.

Back